Is the god of Christianity Yahweh?

Is the god of Christianity Yahweh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJoHcajorow
exposingdeceptions.org/Sun.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Adding to OPs question, can YHWH be the Logos and still make sense to both traditions, or is this blatant Semitic religion just trying to work it's way into Greek philosophy?

Christians worship Jupiter and Sol Invictus.

The idea that Christianity, or any sort of hebrew mythology, somehow "completes" Platonism, is absolute and utter horseshit.

Faith in hebrew mythology has nothing to do with Classical philosophy. I understand why Christians want to cozy up to the ancient philosophers, but it's nothing more than WE WUZ dishonesty.

Marcion of Sinope was convinced the Christians worshipped a different deity altogether from Yahweh.

And he was wrong.

17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.…

no jesus is the god of christianity

Yes, only Yahweh was reveled to be triune.

Actually if you look at the correct literal translation of Biblical Hebrew, Yhwh which can be vocalized in different ways, never actually translates to "God" nor do many of the other terms (i.e. Glory, Spirit... Etc.). These words never refer to anything quite spiritual and the book itself doesn't have anything to do with God and the creation of the universe or Earth. It is simply a text that talks about the origins of the Adamits and their lineage.

To say "Jew" is quite generic since there are different types of Jews and the Torah contains information regarding mostly Israelites.

T. Pierre Hadot

Yes, but don't forget Yahweh isn't just a character from the Torah. Unless you are a practicing Jew, "Yahweh" may seem to ethnic and foreign to you. But He is the God Almighty, not reserved by Jews only. Finally Yahweh too bares meaning:
YHWH = I AM THAT I AM ( God asserting His primacy before all of being, that all that is stems from Him )

But... I thought he was the son of god?

>"Yahweh" may seem to ethnic and foreign to you. But He is the God Almighty, not reserved by Jews only

But if he is a Jewish/Babylonian construct then surly he is exactly ethnic and foreign.

yahwehnot

>T. someone who never read a bible

So why was YHWH known only to the Semites?

1. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, THE ABSOLUTE BEING FROM WHICH ALL ORIGINATES, AND IN WHICH ALL RESIDES.

2. GOD IS WORSHIPED BY CHRISTIANS, AND BY MOHAMMEDANS/MUSLIMS, ET CETERA.

3. YHWH IS A MALEVOLENT DEMON, NOT GOD, AND IT IS EQUIVALENT WITH SATAN, JUPITER, ZEUS, BAAL, ET CETERA.

4. YHWH IS WORSHIPED BY JEWS, JUDAICS, JUDEOCHRISTIANS, ISLAMISTS, SATANISTS, ET CETERA.

What is the difference between a Muslim and an Islamist?

MOHAMMEDANS/MUSLIMS FOLLOW THE DOCTRINE INITIATED BY MOHAMMED IBN ABDULLAH; ISLAMISTS FOLLOW THE RELIGION ESTABLISHED FROM MOHAMMED'S DOCTRINE, AND FROM JUDAIC PERVERSE INFLUENCE.

MOHAMMEDANISM IS A GNOSTIC SPIRITUAL DOCTRINE; ISLAMISM IS AN ABRAHAMIC RELIGION.

ISLAMISM IS OVERLY FORMALISTIC, REGARDING THE QURAN AS INCORRUPT AND INCORRUPTIBLE, ET CETERA.

Which is Enlil
>be Christian
>worship a subhuman Anunnaki general larping as god
To make you feel better it wasnt just him so you are worshipping multiple anunnakis

kek

When did this thread become /x/ heretics/occultists/new agers GET OUT

No

Yes, they worship Satan.

Well God in Judaism has like 3 names and in Islam it's like 99 so there's probably no problem with Christianity having like 2 or 3.

That was likely written for a Jewish Christian group, like the ebionites.

All these insufferable fools living in the 13th baktun and not worshiping the Sun.

>Planet exists because of pic related
>Life exists because of pic related

No lets worship imaginary shit you can't even see or point out in the sky that doesn't melt the snow and create the rivers and grow the crops. There is no other entity/diety/object/idol/god that both exists in the physical world AND is directly, intuitively and scientifically responsible for everything you are and can see.

1. WORSHIP OF SUN CONSTITUTES IDOLATRY.

2. EARTH WAS CREATED SOFIA, AND SHAPED BY IALDABAOTH; THE SUN IS NEITHER A CREATOR, NOR A FASHIONER, BUT A NOURISHER AND PROTECTOR.

3. THERE IS LIFE WITHIN KOSMOS DUE TO SOFIA WHO DESCENDED TO EARTH AS ZOE.

4. IF YOU THINK THAT ONLY WHAT CAN BE PERCEIVED THROUGH THE SENSES DESERVES WORSHIP, OR THAT WORSHIP IS DUE ONLY TO WHAT IS PERCEIVABLE THROUGH THE SENSES, WHILST WHAT IS BEYOND PHYSICAL APPREHENSION IS NOT REAL, THEN YOU ARE PSYKHICALLY IMPAIRED, AND ARE UNFIT TO OPINE REGARDING FAITH.

>2. EARTH WAS CREATED [BY] SOFIA...

>didn't post picture of his Sofia and Zoe existing in the physical universe as a demonstrable and measurable fact
>didn't explain in detail the observable and explainable process of planetary creation used by his imaginary gods.

No, earth was created by the gravitational coalescing of extra-solar material cast off in its creation process and held near by its own gravity. The existence of the earth is entirely the result of the POWER and MIGHT of the Sun.

>Sofia and Zoe BTFO
Go back to /x/ you mentally handicapped spook. And start showing some god damn respect to the Sun. You are nothing without it.

>17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.…

You're being trolled - Jesus is talking about his commandments. You fuck with the gods like you're going to live forever and never die, you get trolled by them.

Enjoy hell - you earned it!

youtube.com/watch?v=HJoHcajorow

Lets calm down with the caps lock bruv

>read something absolutely fucking retarded on /his
>look at name
> R Y S S C A N D V S
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

>Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law
>abolishes the Law

Based

Is this what schizophenia looks like?

Of course. Every time it says "The Lord" in the Bible, the original says YHWH.

Is there any formal way I can worship the sun? Or any actual religion that promotes this and is documented enough to actually be practicable?

there are few parallels between the old myths and the bible, but the bible does not at all complete the works of the ancient. I think it would make sense that ancient hebrew drew on even older stories and myths, as I am lead to believe that certain hebrew groups did infact study the greeks

but how is he wrong

(((Yahweh)))

All of you "Christians" have been deceived into worshiping the sun and you don't even know it.

exposingdeceptions.org/Sun.html