Link wasnt fake news all this time

>Link wasnt fake news all this time
>Its actually gonna have a bilion dollar marketcap
>All those stupid NEETs are gonna have ridiculous amounts of money

Never doubted LINK.

HODL

Can you imagine if literally half of biz became filthy rich because of link.
This board would become insane with that amount of cash behind it

do you even check blockfolio threads
most of those losers don't even have link or below 10k

Link will crash and burn. Digits confirm

This

DIAMOND HANDS

HOLD BOYOS

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

A billion? Imagine where it is gonna be once China gets on board and LINK is on Chinese and Korean exchanges.

Your 6 o clock news will be filled with stories of fat stupid fucks driving cars they have no business driving or owning wrapping around light poles and dying.

42K Link here
>Am Biz

link is only listed in like 3 exchanges, theyre getting dumped on and they dont even know it

also look at all the moons the link hodlers missed but meh keep on focusing on link

I, for one, am looking forward to the day I can get anons to stick sharpies in their poopers.

My digits will unconfirm yours

aw yiisssss

hard cope nigga

Now is not the time to FUD, nolinker

Close but no cigar. Link will crash and burn. Digits still confirm

I didn't get where I am by gambling on shitcoins that luckily mooned.
Also most of then go down soon after like ODN or ELIX last week.
Buy an undervalued asset, hold, and sell when you think the marketcap is close to what it should.
That's how you make safe and good money and don't lose it on some gambling.

Every second I held Link I could have got a x35 on ethroulette instead.

Too late to get in link?

i need $10 to make it

You have bad digits. Chainlink will survive with 5.

LOOK AT ME

I AM THE MILLIONAIRE NOW

it's never too late under a dollar

my 100k linkbro, we'll get there in a year.

>they think Link won't crash and burn
>mfw altcoin HODLers get btfo again

neets that own lambos they cant drive due to not having a licence let alone driving a car before, gold plated n64s, rooms full of katanas, hookers and blow everywhere that they have no idea what to do with, giant mining rigs that rival chinese setups

honestly this is world id rather live in. rich neets are going to be my favourite meme of the century

>tfw I will be able to fund my dream computer game

DEUTSCHE BANK MOTHERFUCKERS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PRAISE DEUTSCHLAND

>they all have their own toilet

SHIIIIIIT, CHAINLINK PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

Most of Veeky Forums had probably sold because of the fudding at this point lmao

enjoy the exit pump =)

just woke my portfolio is up 30% boys i never doubted chainlink for a minute

Not anymore.

i should go to bed, to get up in time for work tomorrow, but i'm gonna crack open a few cold ones, enjoy the memes and probably will skip work.

What kind of retard is selling this right now? Holy shit how dumb can you be.

calm down, more exchanges are coming soon. way too much manipulation if it's on binance only.

A whale.

enjoy wagecucking user

its ogre

I bought 10k link at 9250, am I fucked? Looking to hold for a week or 2, will it recover?

Link is over, remember buy the rumor sell the news!!!

This isn't the kind of news you want to sell.

Lots of people are, giving the fluctuations. More and more good news come and yet people dumped from 9400 to 8000 all over again. Just to FOMO in again. They all think they can flip the shit out of it. They will just cry like babies tomorrow.

fucking kek

>am I fucked
Why don't you click that 1d button, and have a look at those tops. Please?

bitch if you don't hold 50k link don't even reply to my posts!

nah, anything under 10k sats is peanuts.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

am i retarded or is 50k link $20,000? where did everyone get all this money from

same fucking here man. i will cry tears of joy if link becomes even a third of BTCs worth

We're not all pajeets here user

aw shucks, so is it worth putting my chump change into link?

Yes. I mean even if you only have $100 you are still gonna make some money off of it.

It is kind of cute to see all those weak paper hands throwing the towel before the pump has even really started. "No, I better sell at 8000 sats". LOL

This stupidity is beyond comparison when they cannot even comprehend the possible dimension of this opportunity. In 2 years they will link to these threads and post pink wojacks because they dumped their shit too early. Too stupid to anticipate what it means to have major banks on board. This is like selling Bitcoin at

its not hard to accumulate $20k+ here relatively quick. I started beginning of August with $3k that I was prepared to lose and treat this as a learning experience. I'm upto $44k now after having some luck and learned so much since I started. Being more careful now (was making risky trades early that fortunately worked out for me). I'm about 60% in on LINK at the moment.

Im not selling until link has a market cap of 15billion

This is what I'm doing. I'm 40€ in on LINK, which won't return me much, but the stuff it does return me will go into the next moon mission. This moon mission isn't to retire me, it's to enable me to go in big time on the next moon missions.

This. Just made 1k on XLM today. Perfect timing to accumulate more LINK.

Think about how stupid you are for doubting it. All of the signs were there if you did your research, but instead you sat on Veeky Forums.org/biz/ and denied the truth that was right there in front of your eyes.

people don't actually sell here because of FUD do they? i almost never sell unless I know I bought near ATH (which I make a point of almost never doing unless it's on a moon mission) and usually just hold everything throughout minor ups and downs. Been doing it that way for 1+ year and never really lost much on any coins

This is a good mindset to have, I've been trying to tell my brother this all week, he's a poorfag still in uni and I told him to put $100-$200 on it since it's literally free money.

Yet he blew it off saying these small investments are barely worth it and he couldn't be bothered to make an account and go through all the hassle. His loss.

Invest small to make gains so you can later invest big.

$100 into BTC in 2012 would have been totally useless.

That was my mindset when I was his age. Now I have to work and I take any opportunity to escape wageslavery.

is it too late to go all in

No. It's the perfect time. It's dipping because the conference is happening.

Coinbase is taking 72hr to transfer my eth

What coins should I buy then bros? LINK or XLM

Just wait for all the guys who are still creating their binance accounts and transfering BTC to it, so they can buy.

That's what I did with WTC. $400 in when it was $0.60, made more than 10x that and now I have around $4500 to play with, looking for the next big moon mission to drop it all into.

Literally me right now

Wait for me boys

>red-faced selfie proof pictures looking like pic related

nice user

LOL 85k

Am I going to make it?

Absolutely.

I could only afford 1k link :( but i'm holding long.

go into a coma for 3 years. Wake up richest man everyone you know knows.

what app is this?

blockfolio

How????

How do I buy LINK. I just made a Coinbase account but I'm new to Veeky Forums so I'm like a sheep businessman trying to not get devoured over here.

yeah man i started with 500 bought neo at like $6, sold around $43 since then i havent really hit another decent moon though

just do your research, don't mindlessly follow what people tell you, they don't have your best interests in mind. I did my own research, found a couple prospective altcoins that were really cheap, and threw my full $3k into them. I had some luck, my research paid off, and within a few days my $3k was $8k just like that. I did that again with 2 more altcoins, one kind of stagnated, the other went up about 2.5x and I sold, now my $8k was around ~$12.5k, on and on. Couple weeks ago I put $5k into ELIX when it was 1000 sat and I sold around 6500 sat for 6.5x on my $5k upto ~$32k, that was my big one so far.

You just do shit like that, have a little luck, do your homework and up it goes. Of course for everyone who has some luck, someone else has to have no luck - I could have just as easily gotten demolished by putting $5k into something and having it drop by 50% in value before I cut my losses. Some big gambles at times.

buy eth or bitcoin. go to binance, and buy it

Coinbase only offers BTC, ETH, and litecoin.

You need to go on Binance to buy chainlink.

You can start with $100.

Shit. Now I have a lousy empty ghost account. Well I do appreciate the help though anons.

bought in at 8400
sold at 7100

Indeed Binance Trust this site mate

stop

buy high sell low

This board would lose more money than anyone in history if that happened.

Great job.

This really makes me want nuclear war
You are so stupid

that my friends is how you loose 2 grand in 1 hour

i thought 8400 was the end of the "correction"

i was wrong

"Hi wolves, I am new sheep pls don eat"

Underrated.

A billion market cap will only mean it will be $1.

Who else ready to quit wagecucking?

You only lose if you instantly sell at a loss. Don't buy something like this if you're not prepared to hold it for some weeks. You can never predict the bottom accurately, but you can predict it to go up at a certain point.

Hey, it can work.