Coinbase + Request Network

YCombinator pitched many many succesful projects by using successful ones to advertise others. Examples:
AirBnb, Dropbox, Twitch, Reddit.

They also are behind 2 crypto related projects.
1. Coinbase
2. Request Network
The aim for Request is to replace PayPal. For that it needs mass adoption. I wonder how YC could possibly pitch their new project to a wide audience...

ICO price 0.0002 ETH / market cap of 35m.
Etherdelta price next week 0.0002 ETH - 0.001 ETH / market cap of ~150m.
Price once it hits Coinbase in a few weeks 0.01 ETH + / market cap of 1.5bn.

This is it, the final strike for Veeky Forums. The rich NEET revolution is coming.

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Thanks for reminding me, haven't read this one before. Make sure though you don't harm the project with this meme

One of the better shills so far. But we don't need anything like that. Request will skyrocket with Mainnet in Q1 and then Coinbase adding it.
Accumuluate as much as possible. Sell your house, Car, take loans. See you at the moon.

Projects I've invested in at an ICO level:

ZRX, LINK, ETH, AST, BNB. I've seen absurd gains on all of these.

REQ is by far my largest investment ever.

Normie here. How the fuck do I hop on this gravy train? What exchange?

I've only gone on safe bets so far, I went in for REQ now. But I regret not FOMOing harder during the ICO, could have thrown another 5 ETH, I think I will early at ED.

Fuck me, I let the FUDers get to me.

Etherdelta on the 20th oct 9am cest

Trade starts on the 21st :P on ED.

go back to redd!t

Fuck you, I want to get some more cheap REQ before the normie hoard, if he can't google this shit himself let him buy on second day.

3am Friday eastern time for any fellow burgers who missed out

This coming Friday. Also please learn how to use Metamask with Etherdelta. There are tutorials on reddit.

Don't forget REQ is a staking coin. Don't fucking sell single one. When we start staking Q1 2018 we will be making much more than day trading. You will regret selling even single one of your stash.

Fuck the NoReq's they will be Req't.

How many do you need to stake?

LINK and REQ, that is literally the early retirement club, we are going to make it bros.

Here is my prediction: Short term, the price will be 5x ICO. But wait, there is more. Request is backed by YCombinator, and ING. YCombinator is the company that accelerated and brought the following products to the mainstream:
1) Airbnb
2) Reddit
3) Coinbase
4) Dropbox
5) Twitch
6) Stripe
and much more. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0.
But wait, there is more to that. You know who ING are? If you know something in finances, im sure you've heard of them.

From Wikipedia: "ING was the world's largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue with gross receipts exceeding $150 billion per annum"

You do realize how big this is, right? This won't go 5x, no, not even 10x. We are going further.

Request Network will have a $800M marketcap by Q1 2018. This is a better PayPal.

also wondering this

I guess my 240k will be enough either way :)

Why would people use this over PayPal

lower fees, not giving away personal info (push v.s pull) and more. Just go to their site

They changed the staking to token fee burning mechanism. The more the tokens are used, the more they will be burned and more the price will appreciate.

I'll get it when it hits ED, sadly missed the ICO. Am I still gonna make it?

Can I still get this near ICO price first day?

no

but wouldnt that mean that all tokens will eventually be burned? or will they create more?

probably not, i think you will be lucky to find anyone selling even 2x

do you need to use metamask? i've always bought on etherdelta straight up

Some stupid pajeets gonna sell it 1.5x ICO price. Don't worry. But 2x is good price too. Don't get shy and buy as much as you can. It will pull 5x-10x easily when hits Bittrex, Binance, Coinbase etc.

it's much quicker to use metamask

i'll have to look into it then, since i've got no idea what it even is lol

The token has 18 decimal places so it will work out fine :). This was the response form the team.

YC is a Jewish company. Sam Altmann and Harvey Weinstein share similiar DNA as do ALL Ashkenazi Jews.

YC business tactics (Harvey Weinstein is) are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC ( Harvey) doesnt fuck around with their startups (women). They (Harvey) will push (his cock) Request down the throats of the normies (actresses) in Silicon Valley (Hollywood) and they will use it like addicts. They (He) made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc (Inglourious Basterds, Lucky Number Slevin etc) mainstream and they will make Request (Paddington 2) into Venmo/PayPal 2.0 (Harry Potter 2.0)

Do you mean coinbase will allow people to buy btc/ltc/eth via request, or they will list req tokens? Or both?