twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Member of the Royal family.

A Jew.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Kosminski

It was me

It was over 100 years ago. We'll never know

This is actually pretty likely.

Probably some Latvian immigrant

how many people did h.h holmes really murder? At first he said he was innocent. Then he went full edgelord and said he killed dozens and was born in the devil in him. Then before he was hanged he said he was innocent. wtf?

how so senpai

>This is actually pretty likely.

It's not. There were rumors surrounding the unbalanced firstborn son of future Edward VII, but the prince was actually far away from London when the murders took place.

The organs were surgically removed, which implies medical education.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was some kind of baron or duke that the Royal Family knew was doing it and they protected him and disinfo'd the police.

But why remove body parts? That's what I want to know. I guess there was some cannibalistic elements to them too, considering the From Hell letter, if it was real.

1. why would a member of the royal family or aristocrat know how to surgically remove organs?
2. the whole "surgically removed organs" thing is a meme

>But why remove body parts?

Serial killers are known to collect body parts as trophies, just like humans do when they hunt animals and then taxidermy them to hang on a wall.

t. Alan Moore
From Hell isn't a documentary you know. It was done by a Jewish immigrant, there's no elaborate conspiracies.

>It was done by a Jewish immigrant

[citation needed]

Could've been a chef who had done it, maybe one of the royal chefs.

Literally the 2nd post in this thread you goof.

>which implies medical education.

Or experience in butchering, which was fairly common among the poorest classes.

on another note, whether a troll or jackie boy wrote it, the "from hell" letter is pure edgelord lit

Just some guy.

any female victorian killers of note? (aside from Lizzie Borden, Mary Ann Cotton and Belle Gunnes)

Queen Fatoria herself

Literally no credible proof.

God BTFOing roastie prostitutes trying to turn the UK into a desolate feminist shithole. Just look at it now, pathetic. It needs MORE jack the rippers. Which is why the queen keeps importing immigrants!

>but there was little if any evidence to connect Aaron Kosminski with the same Kosminski who was suspected of the murders

What did they mean by this?

More than one Kosminski.

Lurk more.

A guy I know in New Jersey...

It's almost like he was crazy or something.