It's.... it's over

It's.... it's over

DELUDED LINKIES
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA

Hahahahahahahahajajhahhajahahaha i knew it all along. Smug links btfo

Linkboys probably most deluded ever in the crypto space.

WP WHALES LMAO.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LMAO! looking forward for the pink wojacks

some retard tried to increase the price of link

there will be a time for that

>only shilled on biz
>wild claims about future of project
>big discounts given to whales before ico

Yep.

This is why I got out of LINK and went all in REQ. Whales won't let this get pass $0.5 anytime soon. One of the heaviest whale manipulation I have seen in crypto.

I still dont understand why would a whale want his shitcoin to be kept at a lower price, besides accumulation purposes of course

Why do whales wanna keep the price down so much? Honestly?

Excellent work, fellas! Buy high, sell low. Never change, /biz,

And now, like ARK, it'll NEVER go up because every time it tries a former bagholder will sell all over it.

one guess is they want to accumulate while they can still control it and when it reaches double digit dollars theyll be beyond rich.
another is a competitor or someone else wanting to crash link and make people disinterested

So they can buy more

You also keep forgetting about people who keep panic selling

>only Veeky Forums knows about chainlink
>chainlink is only traded on binance
>only Veeky Forums uses binance

HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND??? THIS SHIT ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL IT'S MORE EXCHANGES.

In the meantime you can enjoy the whale pingpong between the 7k buy and 10k sell wall.

Project is good. Has bright future. Excellent use case and it actually solves a problem in crypto world. It needed. Whales knows this and they accumulate. The answer is accumulation. It will see $2-$3 in mounts $10 in years. So they keep price low and accumulate.

As I said LINK won't get you red but won't be fast mooning either.

They dont. Whales accumulated yesterday and today, then sold at the top of the pump. They have already moved onto the next coin. The same people who started the pump, commenced the dump, get it?

Wales sold their link before SIBUS, they are now buying back in.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA LINKIES SUB 70 HAHAHAHAHA

SOON SUB 50

if people search up "chainlink" they will see marketcap and then they click on markets and then go to binance. thats how i found binance, not via biz

>people search up "chainlink"
>hmm...it's only trading on this weird thing called binance, why isn't this on bittrex???
>guess i'll pass, has to be a scam if it's not trading on bittrex

>Whales accumulated yesterday and today, then sold at the top of the pump.
You can see the whale's wallets you know? You realize you are just pulling out disinfo straight from your asshole?