Ouch. LINKies BTFO

Ouch. LINKies BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/jpmorganchase/quorum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is old news actually.

>Oct 16, 2017 at 15:00 UTC
>old news actually

I know this is fake FUD by LINK holders but this comparison is stupid, same with Ripple. Link is not used as a normal payment processor.

Quorum is at least a year old. It's a private ETH chain made by JPM. After all most blockchain technology is actually free.

Which means no bank is going to use LINK when they can have their own private version with a trusted company like JP Morgan.

You don't actually know what Link does do you? Quorum is their version of hyperledger.

Wouldn't that be all the more reason to use LINK?

The information not the article you fucking brainlet

Yes but the main appeal of LINK was thought to be in interbank scenarios, which is why SWIFT was on board. Ripple and Quorum shutting that down.

>Oct 16, 2017 at 15:00 UTC
>old news actually

you're a moron if you think private ledgers are more secure than public ones

SWIFT DOES 5 TRILLION A DAY YOU IDIOTS. EVERYONE BUYING LlNK RIGHT NOW, EVEN THE PAJEETS WITH 2-3K, IS GOING TO BE ABLE TO RETIRE WITHIN ONE YEAR.

>international banks want to blindly trust corrupt banksters like JP Morgan
lmao

github.com/jpmorganchase/quorum

BTFO

The main appeal of Link is decentralized oracles which anyone can use. This works in Links favor because something has to bridge the gaps between the banking networks trustlessly.

It's like you are trying to shit on Link but don't understand anything about it.

Coming from someone who has actually downloaded and played around with the quorum codebase this isn't really a big deal...

>It's like you are trying to shit on Link but don't understand anything about it.

that's exactly what is going on

So if a company builds a network of mining farms more powerful than Bitcoin and scatters them across the world with trusted employees behind them it is inherently less secure? Do you define security by hash rate or the independence of miners?

im sorry you dont see what JPM is offering. soon maybe you will get it.

LOL they still need LINK to connect to their blockchain (hyperledger)

BTFOooooooooooooooooooo

You see I explained why Link benefits from this. Your rebuttal is nothing. Please explain what JP is doing. But you won't because you don't understand what they or Link is doing.

You have no arguments.

dude that's actually a good think for link
the day they start doing smartcontracts they'll look for the best oracles there are, the ones that have already proved they work in fintech

i've realized you dont have any interest in what JPM is doing. Im in their fintech department. so i'll just shutup.

>Im in their fintech department.
lol

Thanks for proving me right. You have nothing. I asked you to explain what they are doing and naturally you pretend like I didn't and then claim to work for them.

Does your dad work at Nintendo but you can't tell me about Monster Hunter because I won't understand? Larping retard.

Are you that fucking dense

BTFO kid