XLM

Why is this even correcting at all? Yes I know everything usually corrects due to its large run up but this news is so big it should keep mooning.

An actual massive company is implementing a crypto

people are stupid

just hold and comfy 10x

give it another 4-5 hours for the actual conference to start, then we'll see how high this baby moons (P.S. it's going to 4000 sats by the end of the week)

not buying your bags

priced in now dumbass
sell the conference

The pump was to get retards to fomo, dump to take profit.

Why didn't i sell at 1k sats? I was sat right there and just had to click...

Pls be true user I'll send you 1k lumens if it reaches even 2k sats

>10x
>500m cap
> barely 10% of coins circulate, all in hands of team

lmao

good cause i'm not selling til 4k fucking retard

No.
4x absolute most

>priced in now
palm tree collective said 4k by week's end dumbass

it went 280%. THATS ALRDY INSANE

they said that 2 weeks ago retard LMAO

looks promising so far

yellow marked is my exit point, if you want to know

yes but they said it about this week in particular and the conference lmao

>Why didn't i sell at 1k sats? I was sat right there and just had to click...

same man, same

my greed gets in the way of my greed

>palm tree collective
Just fucking kill yourself you absolute moron

Lots of weak handed bitches in this thread and the FUDs are here to feed on your fear. Look at how many times HODLing has worked out. This is crypto people, it always goes up, ESPECIALLY when the coin has merit and a fucking partnership with IBM is MERIT. HODL!

Same here. I knew I should have because it couldnt break ATH but thought that burger waking up volume would push it. I was wrong.

Same man fuck

>my greed gets in the way of my greed
Should be a motto at the top of Veeky Forums desu.

when the otherside of the world wakes up, you SELL

same story here bro. I remember clearly thinking to myself "I'm almost up 3x, I can sell now... but what if it goes HIGHER?" and hesitated until it fell... and fell and fell

So this is all because of IBM?

It's going to be ok

Bought at 610 then thought I should sell at 750... It then jumps to fucking 1k in like 3 minutes and I thought it would go way fucking higher. Bought in at 980 then it drops to what it is now. First time trader here. kek

where did you get in?

HODL

i got in at 450 first, then kept getting more all the way to 1000, and now even more at ~600

>it always goes up
yeah, just like DGB! .. wait

What is happening?
1. Bagholders since May/June cashing out
2. Impatient people going for quick small profit instead of holding for the big profits over time
3. Panic sellers

I just don't understand any of the thought processes behind selling at this point.
It's a partnership with IBM, only just announced, there's obviously going to be more announcements during and after the conferences.
Unless you bought ridiculously low, why would anyone sell out now.

>It's a partnership with IBM, only just announced, there's obviously going to be more announcements during and after the conferences.

i sold ath, I will buy the dip, then wait for conference and sell that ath again.

Why do you have to be so greedy?

I swear it's like DGB going lower and lower just to get peoples attention to try and teach them a lesson but they still dont listen.
It's like it is deliberately trying to draw attention to the fact that HODL is stupid and showing by example, yet people just ignore it and stay in ignorant bliss.

you sold 5 months?
But besides the point.
My point is I don't understand selling now, I understood selling at 1000, 900, even 800, but this is ridiculous now

I'm buying at the floor $1700 worth this is insane. Ibm is one of my favorite companies.

It tripled and now it has half the value, I've only been to the neo moon mision, and not even then this happened.
I don't think we'll make it...

IB fucking M guys you will make it. I'll hop on in a little because damn this shit is not

How can you compare this to Digibyte? Digibyte hype was based on a competition that they had no chance of winning and a minecraft server.

Also Digibyte had no news or communication for months so the coin died slowly.

cheap cheap cheap coins!

J U S T
U
S
T

I'm getting pretty damn worried. I should have just sold at 1000 sats and bought back at the dip.

Hopping on now we have hit the floor

already went all in at 485!

I remember in 2014 pumps used to last for WEEKS, plenty of time to get in and out. Now this shit lasts 6 hours at best, it's getting ridiculous

it's gonna recover right guys

goo&gl/HcUn46
lol OK

Strap in for full rebound

At 570 hits the support cloud on 15 min chart. Good time to buy on the rebound.

Im in a palm beach leak group and they sent this out a few hours ago, dont know how legit is this but they're telling people to get out of XLM with their gains.

fkkkkkkk

fake, they promised 1800 and didn't deliver yet

Fake news

man i had 10000 xlm which i bought between 0.0000045 and 4, decided to sell it a week ago :(

do you guys think it's a good idea to buyback in again? i lost 100% gains :(

I'm buying in now and waiting

it will definitely rise again from here, but by 10% or 100% i don't know

I bought at 360, sold at 860. Bought back in at 649 and it dropped down now to 600. Gonna hold until 680?

fuck man i'm scared that it will drop like a rock in a few days back to 1 cent

we're gonna hit 450 lol

fuck it im getting 7k at 579

Oh fuck guys, I just dropped $500 at 590sats. I did good right?

Looks like the bottom of the dip to me.

>bought at 640 sats
>Sold at 931

AJAJAJAJA

HODL this will reach 2k sats in 3 days

what is this palm beach shit anyway how do you join or get this info

People who analyse crypto for a living and you gotta pay $3000 to read their newsletter.

They called out every single coin that mooned like NEO, ETH, GAS, OMG and more weeks and months before it happened so they have a track record. They're so popular that they stopped allowing people to purchase their services in the fear that it'll leak because that will change the market due to their accuracy.

so is every idiot who is selling
enjoy giving the bags to the rich , man

>down 10%

Veeky Forums why didn't I sell at 1k sats

You all said it was going to be 2k when the burgers woke up

Weak hands will regret when XLM reaches 2000 and 4000. Fags only know to pump and dump, forgetting how big this event is, it is unprecedented

oh shit user, did you buy the peak again?

exactly, so everyone selling at 600 sats is giving us an easy buy to 1800 moon territory

Excuse me, do not shill, just fud, I need to buy more

current circulating supply 16 b
total supply 100 b.

using the right supply, we get a market cap of $3.3B already.
At best this will 3x in the near term.

Same. Should have sold. I thought burgers were taking this to andromeda

I felt like volume stalled and it couldnt break the double top it formed. Damn I was right. Never doubt the double top

When do you plan to dump?

Get a load of this faggot, talking like 300% ROI is nothing.

oh boy, faggots gambling with this shitcoin lol

it is doing baby green steps again.
It will max out again in 4 hours, you heard it here first

The pump is going pretty hard right now, just bought more

Me too. Then I made the mistake of sleeping last night on top of it all... I fucked up a little. I do expect this to go back up by week's end so HODLing will be fine but I could've bought the dip and earned more.

it's gonna recover right

bagholding again.. kek

JUST

My ARK will moon instead, r-right?

This coin has real development.yes it will recover

I really don't get the crypto market. This coin has just been confirmed as viable and people sell it again for pepecoins.

It makes no sense to me.

No.

>This coin has just been confirmed as viable

S ame went to bed thinking itll be at 1200 sats. Woke up like fuckkkk

Same Im disappointed that people are dumping one of the few chances so far that a real company wants to use one of these tulips

But no, just pumped and dumped.

What the fuck man

It was a pump and dump like everything else. What's so hard for people to understand about this? It's like a constant stream of newfags

Dont listen to fudders. This coin will moon again after normies stop selling

This is real.

anyone have a link to stream their conference?

This is the time to listen to the normies. Sell alert issued. It won't recover just because you want i to.

Pump and dump are supposed to be for shitcoins on yobit. Stellar is supposed to be DIFFERENT, it's the next ripple.

>Pump and dump are supposed to be for shitcoins on yobit. Stellar is supposed to be DIFFERENT, it's the next ripple.
>supposed to be

user, I...

Follow the crumbs backward. You will find that there is nothing left when you get back. Buy alert issued. Sell alert issued. It is over.

Conference is in 2 hours. Relax boys.

>open up Veeky Forums just before the pump
>bought in at 240 sats
thank you based Veeky Forums

Can we watch it somewhere?