Started in june

Started in june
Only made $50

>no Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is too far too the right

if we're right and blockchain technology is as disruptive as we think, Veeky Forums is at the absolute far right, and in 5 years Veeky Forums will be filled... FILLED with beggars asking those of us here now for fractions of our BTC

>/pol/ is racist so they dumb meme again

kys

Started in june, went all in DGB, lost almost everything

>made $50
How is that all you made? I started in January and already made pic related minus the 12.5K I put into it

This is a probable upcoming reality.
Basically anyone who frequents /biz and is regularly investing now will without a doubt be much more wealthy than a large portion of the population.

big if true

Except you are low iq

Wouldnt expect someone with low intelligence to understand

>wealth ≠ intelligence

he made better decisions than you if he started with 5dorra.
the more money you have the easier it is to make more.

>Veeky Forums the most intelligent board
>poster is on Veeky Forums
>posts things like much more wealthy

How did you do it? What is your strategy? Pls help and bless me with your wisdom user.

exactly. You might have no interest in money and be leo da vinci
look at that russian mathematician. He turned down the bounty for solving some math problem.

he invested just before the bull run started and 7.5x'd his investement in 10 months.
Seriously, not that impressive.

If I play smart and we assume there will be at least one bull run in 2018, what can I expect with a 10k investment by the end of next year? Thanks user.

>get absolutely raped by meme coin 1
>learn my lesson
>not enough money to diversify, but do it anyways until one user bullies me and explains how diversification is a meme unless you're already rich
>make money
>try margin
>lose money
>now start making good decisions and am up

Depending on coins, $100,000

Thanks. That's been my goal.

Honest opnions for long term holds? Still learning but theres so much shilling on Veeky Forums I find it hard to seperate truth from lies. LTC seems good. It sounds like it will eventually overtake btc? So the price will be far greater than $64 2 years down the road?

now are you daytrading or hodling? at wat % do you sell? thx

no link
>kek

depends what you invest in ofc.
Put it in ripple and you wont see much movement in a years time.
Do your research and invest where you see potential.
Wouldnt hurt to go btc/eth and an altcoin you deem has massive potential.
You could be at 1kk$ if you make good decisions, break even if you make bad ones and lose money if youre a retard.

One important tip.

If you feel like daytrading do it with 1% your total investement until you know for certain you know what youre doing.
Otherwise invest and wait then sell when youre happy with the profit.

If your truly believe in something, invest and hold for life and sell some off at prices you never dreamed of.

Yeah but your coins are terrible now though.

pol fucks are dumb, I can't go there anymore

btards got old and swapped for pol basically

Thanks for the advice. I already have an 100% ROI from August and I've been trading quite a bit, so I think I'm set.

nice gaming monitor

Wow!

ICRTs are unironically great for gaming.