Linkies will defend this

>Linkies will defend this.

MOON

>whales are just suppressing the price to accumulate

SIBOS was priced in all along, huh? So that's how it is?

Whale here. We aren't accumulating. We're just dumping on you and moving somewhere else.

sergey here, we're dumping on you faggots haha

Amazing isn't it. Months of daily shilling and it can't even sum up the strength for a natural bounce. Not even Linkies want to buy back their own coin below the support line

Larping

>HURR I KNO HOW 2 DO THIS GUIS

>just wait until sibos
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

god damn it feels amazing when LINK takes a dump

this rollercoaster of emotions someone hold me

>link dumping muhu
>already back to 8k sats again.

K.

it was 11k sats last week, bro

some people are actually buying this dead cat bounce

And Bitcoin was cheaper retard.

nolinkers don't know wtf to do

you can say whatever you want to cope with your poor decision. but the fact remains this shitcoin was 11k sats last week and now it's sub 8k.

Lmao I bought in at 20cents, fud all you want nolinker.

i think the biggest issue is that we are not on more exchanges. tech is epic. partners are epic. use case is epic. everything is epic about this project.

just stay in the game. will hold my 150k links. not thinking about selling until we are at least in the 20s of cmc and or at least @350mill marketcap

>retards not understanding that every coin in
cryptohistory has ups and downs with huge corrections because they only think 24h ahead.

Well, stay poor idiots. You're the kind that sold BTC

in two years LINK won't even exist anymore

Who is Rory?

>mfw so comfy that I won't even care to defend
The fact of the matter is I'm up 5x even at this price. I believe in the coin and will keep holding but I always have the option to sell if something goes very wrong, and get 2.5-3x.

You on the other hand have just missed out on it. That's the punchline here. You've missed out on it, months ago, and you're still salty about it. You don't have to stay salty about it, there are new chances in crypto every day, but if you want to, fine, stay salty. Just don't hit my car anywhere while you're parking it.

fyi this guy buys link cheap otherwise he wouldn't care about the price

>tracks his gains with fiat.

>uses ad hominems when he is threatened
Piss off pajeet

i sold at 11k sats like every other smart money and never looked back. i just fud LINK on biz nowadays for fun. it's just so damn funny seeing LINKfags squirm.

JOKES ON THEM ALREADY SOLD THE PEAK

This. This is exactly what I did as well and I do the same thing.

See pic related for why your pic doesn't bother me.