All in on silver?

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think everyone forgot about the precious metal silver. Around same price it was in 2008 before SHTF.

Thoughts? I'm going to get liberty coins and 1 oz bars so I can unload when this coin moons

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm with you OP.
I think metals are the only thing right now that isn't in a huge bubble.

Got a stack of 2000 oz of silver just in case. this shit is real heavy

silver/gold are contrarian buys now. silver takes up a lot of space though.

Where is the best place to buy metals?

kitco, maybe apmex.

80% silver
20% crypto
Thats what Im running

Go to jmbullion or silverrounds.com you can use crypto to buy both. You even get a discount. I have used both, silverrounds is slightly cheaper.

If this was useful, I could always use some extra bitcoin 1QGvPsJXscrFC2qXU1yrJdYnbQKRgpS4rh

ty anons

I'm 70% silver 25% silver 5% gold

I'm a povertyfag, but at least I have my shit diversified, in Fiat, crypto, and silver. Some of the richfags here have a single point of failure.

Got me a bag of 150 silver coins and my paper wallet backup in it.
Prepared for a full blown Apocalypse or full blown advancement
Maybe i should get me some more silver if i get me more shit-coins aka fiat.

manipulation of the paper price.
just based on the industrial demand and dwindling supply, silver should be at least 20 usd per oz.

but don't bother talking about silver here because it will look like a boring, loser investment compared to people who are all in on crypto.

I went all in on silver in 2010 and I've been bagholding for 7 years in the red

I still think its undervalued

I started mining silver in 2008 so if it goes up to 5,000 I'm unloading, consider that the ceiling.

i have 100 oz of silver and will not sell until it reaches parity with gold.

/silver_marines/ unite

It's a longterm hold, It's not a matter of wheter the market will crash it's a matter of when, I think we're not even midway the market run, we will see some correction happen by the time the S&P500 reaches 2600 but with the rest of the world now catching up to the USA, the goodtimes will continue, we will see another bull run after the correction, from then on who knows, but we will see the market fall significantly within the next decade and as usual Silver and gold will reach ATH, a lot of money will flow from the stock market into Silver and gold and then u can dump ur bags.
Is it worth it?

I'd rather surf this bull market, I've made quite some money leverage trading USA indexes,

You need to be in Palladium man.

Theres also a shortage thats not priced in due to electronic demand.

However its a long long term hold you will make more money in crypto. I bought $4k worth of silver last year and bag held to even for 9 months. Had I bought crypto in any of the big 3 Id have shit tons of money right now.

kek

There is less silver than gold above ground, and greater industrial demand for silver.

>different designs on the silver have different prices

do you just buy the cheapest one?

bar bars user.
Technically silver coins are only worth their Numismatic value even though though sold by meta; value. Bars however, are worth whatever their weight is plus you get better value. 10oz silver bars are a good buy for a retail purchaser just go for apmex/ w/e is cheapest prov its pure .999 silver.

Youre not gonna make a lot of money on this or any though its at best a flat even hold for several years or more.

so its basically for when SHTF and the value of fiat drops hard?

I usually go for the cheapest ones, but part of the fun is looking at them (serious). So I will buy anything cool within .50cents.

Also go with silver 'rounds' or bars NOT 'coins' as those are way more expensive.

Here is some info usdebtclock.org/gold-precious-metals.html
Notice that? Silver should be around 700$.

>been bagholding for prob 5+ years
>if i bought buttcoins five years ago I could've retired by now

Precious metals are a meme, with the 100:1 paper contracts keeping prices low it'll always be a losing investment imo

on the sites ive looked at rounds are more expensive than coins

xagusd is not relatively bullish right now

Listen man, I fell for the silver meme HARD earlier this year. I have over 100 KILOS of this shit in my safe. I think I spent over $120k on the stuff. If I had bought btc with that money instead of silver earlier this year, I'd have over half a million net worth. What do I have now? A fuckton of silver that I'd get -$1 per ounce if i wanted to liquidate now. The economy is still rocking strong, and if you see bullion ads on tv, that means big investors are offloading g their bags on you. Just keep accumulating btc man, silver isn't going anywhere for at least 6 more months

In hindsight this is true, would you have held through every crash?

The financial industry is not going to stay afloat forever and when it goes, silver skyrockets.

completly true, but theres a lot of silver arround, and not too much to use it, but yes, youre in a right

just invested a little bit, les bring the price up boys lol..

Bix is that you?

>In hindsight this is true, would you have held through every crash?

I've held onto my silver this whole time and it's never recovered to the $20 mark.

Only thing is if I'd had sold my BTC once it hit the $1000 mark all those years ago, I don't think in my wildest dreams BTC would break $5k.

Every fucking day I get nauseas at the fact that I took his dog shit silver pumping advice, but avoided his calls to buy ethereum at $40. But what ever, I scratched and clawed my way to 21 btc anyway, but I paid 100k for it, I watched it balloon from 39k to the price I paid over 3 months. Btc will be 50k this coming summer. Its gonna make summer '17 look like child's play. 6 figures in 2019 and literally to the moon and beyond after 2020

I'd rather have silver than crypto right now because a major crash is coming but since everything is still running on fumes crypto is a way better investment. I plan on buying metals with it.

You're crazy dude keep your crypto as long as its btc

good luck OP,
been holdind silver since it was 30$
feel nice to own some but fuck the noise of going all in
sure, why not wait 10 years for x2 or x5

If you don't mind me asking how do you have hundreds of thousands to throw around? Job, inheritance, owning a business? If you're self made, how'd you do it?

considering there's only ~$200-ish trillion dollars of equity in the world, you might consider getting the hell out when BTC alone breaks 6 figures, and is worth more than 1% of that

75% silver/25% crypto here