Are there any good stories of him being a fucked up junkie?

Are there any good stories of him being a fucked up junkie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe6hz84_fgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wasn't even on the worst shit compared to others

Hitler used much more and stronger shit

his Luftwaffe Command

>Agriculture minister Walter Darré once visited Göring as the Reichsmarschall’s valet was dressing him. A second servant presented a cushion on which lay 12 rings—four each of red, blue, and green. “Today, I am displeased,” Göring told Darré with no small amount of campiness. “So we shall wear a deeper hue. But we also desire to show that we are not beyond hope. So we shall wear the green.” On another occasion, a woman invited to tea found the Luftwaffe commander wearing a toga, jewel-encrusted sandals, and rouged lips.
There's stories about his LARP sessions

>Hitler recounted how Mrs Goering found her husband waving a baton over his underwear in the bedroom and asked him what he was doing.

>"He replied: "I am promoting my underpants to OVERpants"", Hitler then joked.

>Hitler was said to be so proud of his joke that he had medals made from gold and silver paper for Goering to wear on his pyjamas.

Hitler confirmed for having patrician Dad jokes.

>insisted on having a stenographer present whenever he met with messerschmitt

Those must have been some fun arguments

Fucking nuts. The whole Nazi regime is such an interesting drama. Himmler, Goebbels, Goring and Hitler should've had their own TV show

What would this TV show be called?

source?

Anons, you've come to the right guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4

This truly is the best timeline.

The aristocrats

his doctor was his source

Fuck off, Tito didn't use drugs.

Germans truly are unfunny

youtube.com/watch?v=Pe6hz84_fgU

Leave Tito alone, he dindu nuffn

You apparently haven't met Poles

Obsessed

Kinda, they challenge my racial superiority when they are more xenophobic, eat more potatoes, are whiter and unfunnier and also have more ordnung. This world is going to shit I tell ya.

Come home, Polabian man.

I actually am Polabian, Drevani. My home is here.