Enoch Powell

What would a Powell Prime Minister-ship have looked like?

Why didn't you listen?

Wow, what a fucking racist. He and every white person who agrees with him should be killed.

And the rest of the white people should give their money to colored people as reparations.

a lot better than it is now.

>Current population of Brits in Britain
87.17%

>Possible population of Brits in Britain, had Powell became PM
92.12%

Can you imagine?

RIVERS OF BLOOD

He was 100% correct that immigration will destroy England, but wiping out all Anglos is not a bad thing so who cares?

I wonder what London would look like in the Powell timeline rather than the children of men one we are living in now

This. The Anglos deserve annihilation for forcing western medicine, trial-by-jury, and parliamentarian democracy on the rest of the world.

seriously, what is the argument against him? Do modern brits just ignore him because they now know he was right?

>trial by jury
>let's have some 70 IQ niggers without a degree in law sentence you to death xDDDD
Only Amerimongrels think this is even remotely a good thing.

>At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British.

You can't listen to madmen, and racism is the strongest sign of insanity.

They ignored him because he had nothing of value to say.

it would look the same but have less curry and kebab.

Is this what civil lawtards actually believe?

>he thinks the jury sentences people in a common law system

ur lyfe is a joke m8

>When you have to get to work but don't want to get your feet wet in the rivers of blood.

>parliamentarian democracy
Now that was a mistake, but it wasn't the Anglo's fault.

For you.

They say "You want to get rid of immigrants? So you're a xenophobe?" and then they cover their ears.

This but unironically

Because he sperged out like child which really inconveniences shit for everyone.

This but ironically

can you give me a rundown on any major city in america and europe?

guarantee you'll se ethe same shit.

It really blows my mind that there are people on Veeky Forums that aren't racist.
Anyone with even a basic understanding of history should know that this multiculturalism will only end in war, ethnic conflict, and genocide.
WW3 will be a race war and Europe/North America will have 100's of millions of dead by the end of it.

>Mfw discussion about Powell descends into immigration arguments.
>Not the manes undeniable genius.
>Not his WW2 record
>not his anti-Americanism
>not his anti-EEC stance
>not his pro-Soviet approach

You all are disappointments

>not his anti-Americanism
>Writing home on 16 February 1943, Powell stated: "I see growing on the horizon the greater peril than Germany or Japan ever were... our terrible enemy, America...."
He saw it coming, he tried to warn them and they did nothing