Can any of you explain how the fuck you're making money out of crypto? How can you guess wich one is gonna raise?

Can any of you explain how the fuck you're making money out of crypto? How can you guess wich one is gonna raise?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=what is cryptocurrency
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By not being a retarded cuck.
Let me guess, you're from pol

ODN, HVN

Most of us are originally from /g/.

By reading, comprehending and making an educated guess.

You're making it more complicated than it is. You literally just do 1 thing: HODL BTC

S p e c u l a t i o n

1. Buy 45% ETH, 45% BTC for stable, consistent gains over time.
2. Use remaining 10% to invest in undervalued coins and promising ICOs.
3. Wait
4. Get rich (or at least have some nice gains).

But I know you wont do this. Youll think you missed the boat. Youll find obscure, useless shitcoins and buy high sell low. Then youll make stupid threads like this. If youve been in crypto more than a few months and you havent made any money you are literally retarded and shouldnt be investing.

:')!!

Alright. How do I invest? Like where?

1) read a lot of white papers so you have a good idea about cryptocurrency/blockchain as a whole

2) look at the team of any coins you're interested in.

3) look at the market cap. Is it low?

And then you just wait for hype. For example, go look at omisego. They we're once 50ยข. They had the same team, same partnerships, etc. It was a fairly obvious moon mission.

>Most
Not at this point.

easy. get a phd in math (physics is ok too. dont even think about engineering though, you fags suck). use math skills to cuck bizfags out of their jewcoins.

stop being stupid and grow a pair

newfag here. What are market caps and volume?
Where can I read about it?
Is lower market cap and bigger volume better or did I got it wrong?

I new to this stuff, I have dismissed cryptos for years because I was too lazy to get into it and I feared it would be just too hard for me to understand and I basically told myself that it was basically gambling and that I should stick to regular stocks, but I think I have mostly deluded myself by finding excuses.

Anyways, where do I start if I want to understand why such coin gain in value and one the other don't?

Research, question, find your set points and roi, invest and forget

jesus hw christ

look at charts for coins that are not doing shit. Theyre at bottoms. if youre noob and cant day trade, then look at nothing less that 12hr charts. Use Heiken Ashi charts for noob gains.

Easy rule. If there are two green candlesticks...and the 20 ema is either flat or uptrending...invest. Sell when 20 EMA goes into a negative decline or flattens.

this was the OMG moon. the yellow is a 20 ema. The red is a 20 ema. 12 hour charts. Heiken ashi.

You could have made 30x on your invest in a month like I did if you just chill the fuck out and let the small movements play themselves out. Do not chart watch. Do not FOMO.

Don't forget the PE Ratio.

Faggot.
As if Heiken Ashi will give you a true representation of market movement.

BUY ICO's, 90% of them will be a loss 10% will make all your money back plus more

BUY THE RUMORS AND SELL DURING THE NEWS

*LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW*

Im from /pol/ and I made 400 bucks into 10k in the last 3 months with my superior intellect and (((coincidences))) awareness. And since I capped on request, by next month I will probably have 30k.

Eat shit.

what is it? I'm new to investing, banking and all that stuff. Also who decides market cap? Is there any literature on it?

Not saying it does you fucking turd. But its easy to pick up trends for noobs.

Dont expect the guy to learn japanese candlesticks in a week.

very doubtful

Kraken, Coinbase, local bitcoins

Observe the market. Look at data on coinmarketcap. Read crypto news. Follow communities on reddit and biz. The truth is its 99% shitcoins. Bitcoin is valuable because it was the first coin and is the most trusted. Ethereum is like an improved bitcoin that can do a lot more and has support of many major companies. The downside with ETH is that it tries to do everything and development will take a lot of time. However, those are the only solid coins imo. Basically have most of your money in solid coins and hodl until youre comfortable with your gains. Use a small amount to buy other shitcoins if they look reasonable. Dont give in FUD or FOMO. Remember that doing nothing is also a valid choice and usually the best one.

Before asking really ignorant and basic questions, chances are you will find them quickly on google search. "What is blockchain", "what is crypto", instead of making yourself look like a fool you can type that in. Investopedia for basics and intermediate trading stuff.

market cap = circulating coin supply * cost per coin

This user is right. Except you need to add:

4) Once you have the coins, hold onto them until you see them moon. Then sell. DON'T trade them for the coin of the week like I keep doing. For example, I had 91 Litecoins I bought cheap. Then I saw another coin and said, "Fuck Litecoin, it never moves," and traded my Litecoins for the new coin. Immediately thereafter Litecoin mooned. I did the same thing with Monero. So hold onto the damn coin until the price goes straight up. Last year I used 8 Bitcoins when they were $700 to buy VR gear. Hold onto the coins and sell them when they mooon. You're welcome.

google.com/search?q=what is cryptocurrency

took me a bit to find this for ya lad, but have at it!

you're welcome :)

Okay. I got into trading yesterday and I was kinda pushed into it. Thanks for Investopedia.

>I was kinda pushed into it

with a gun I'm guessing?

Not really. I picked up Neo for half moon, then adex, been daytrading with Iota (buy 12k sell 15k) and Bat (42k to 47k) for weeks. And recently I got into Elix at 1k and sold at 8k. Also link at 6k and sold 12k. Now request will push me further.

Will ride my Nazi lambo faster than you.

I dropped iota and bat long ago btw. Will buy more elix at 1300 for another pump and dump shitfest.

How do I into daytrading?

How muh gains can I expect with BTC and ETH at this point? More than like 25% in three months?

*how much

OP is fucking easy, throw a dart and 5 coins under 5 mill market cap, drop $1000 in each and walk away $10k, liquidate the losers (or hold of your patient). Rinse and repeat.

Are you millionnaire?

>m-muh TA

Simple: You guess a coin. If it randomly raises, you are a master trader, and give some stupid explanation why you knew before that it was an obvious moon mission. If it crashes, you post pink wojaks.

research my little faggot.

I'm doing it right know friendo

>who decides market cap?

oh no

It's easy. Just do it the same way you pick winning Powerball numbers.

Buy the news, sell the rumor. Flik is burning 90% of tokens Sunday. It did pump already but it's going to pump more. Wait for it to dip to around 3500 later today then buy. If you see it skyrocketing though just buy in then and there. Sell it around thursday or friday. Then put it into metaverse. You're welcome