Who was in the wrong when it came to the Russo-Japanese war?

Who was in the wrong when it came to the Russo-Japanese war?

the Mongoloids, of course

Russians are always in the wrong.

I advocate for extermination of nonwhites but Russians were in the wrong

But didn't Japan attack first?

Russians have their reason, but they were the provoker if I remember correctly

This really is a pretty obvious answer. The strike on Pearl Harbor was inspired by the successful attack on Port Arthur

You can argue Russian encroachment such as the completion of the Trans-Siberian highway led to the war, but Japan clearly made an illegal attack without an honorable declaration of war

>checked
>this
>thread

So the Russians?

both were, it was a typical Imperialist war in that it was between Russia and Japan but none of the fighting was in Russia or Japan

L-lewd
What the fuck is this trying to represent. That Japanese were lust demons?

Want a translation bud ?
Russian soldier: I feel like I'm gonna die
Japanese soldier: I'll finish you off right quick Russians: Hurry, run away !

Korea for causing the whole thing

what the fuck is wrong with japanese people

We all were. Siberia was not part of Russia then despite the claim.
Japan has a very sad history in that it’s prior inhabitants were said to be of just partial Asian ancestry. Japan was a special place in the Europe-East India-West India trade. It is said that in recent history Both Korean and Chinese invaded them to ‘purify’ them. The purification did not come without the use of war as an aid.

It's the ultimate Chad move to fuck your enemy to death

>Japan has a very sad history in that it’s prior inhabitants were said to be of just partial Asian ancestry. Japan was a special place in the Europe-East India-West India trade. It is said that in recent history Both Korean and Chinese invaded them to ‘purify’ them. The purification did not come without the use of war as an aid.
what the fuck are you talking about, the interest in Korea came from Japanese PM Yamagata's doctrine about lines of sovereignty and lines of interest.

>desu

This.

>What the fuck is this trying to represent
Japan literally fucking Russia to death.

The chinks

the treasury ministry of Russia
the fisherman in Dodger bank

Japan for surprise attacking but both were awful

the russians were completely incompetent
>hurr durr there are jap ships in the english channel, better shoot them
>i'm sure this won't backfire

actually they know that the Brits actually finished building some torpedo boats for the japs and was utterly paranoid on the threat of them
them being shadowed by the brit fleet was actually sort of a relief since they know that the japs wont risk firing some torpedoes

>Who was in the wrong when it came to the Russo-Japanese war?

Kaiser Wilhelm II.

>Japan did a surprise attack without an honorable declaration of war

But Russia did the same thing to Sweden in 1809, therefore Russia was not entitled to a fair warning (this is the actual reason the Japanese gave for why they did it).

Kaiser Wilhelm
>dude Nicky attack Japan it'll be awesome lul
>don't worry dude I'll totally help you
>it's all for the white race, you're not a yellow sympathizer right?
*Russia attacks Japan*
>Jesus you fucking moron you're lucky I'm stopping Britain from attack you, now don't fuck this up

definitely russia
on a side note what do you think would have happened if Britain declared war over the dogger bank incident?

The eternal anglo

>some gay Japanese guy way back had a massive boner while drawing this.

>From November 1894 onward, Wilhelm had been writing letters praising Nicholas as Europe's defender from the "yellow peril", assuring the Tsar that God Himself had "chosen" Russia to defend Europe from the alleged Asian threat. On 1 November 1902, Wilhelm wrote to Nicholas that "certain symptoms in the East seem to show that Japan is becoming a rather restless customer" and "it is evident to every unbiased mind that Korea must and will be Russian".
the eternal kraut at work

The Russians, they tried to engineer a situation where they could quickly beat up some eastern foreigners to win public support at home to distract from domestic problems. However they vastly underestimated the japs and didnt properly plan for the war.

The Japs of course were happy to take advantage of a situation to make Japan larger. However, they initially were willing to do a quid pro quo regarding korea/manchuria to maintain the status quo. So they are less at fault.

That said, all of this involves rival traditionalist empires fighting imperialist wars of conquest

russia
>attack british civilians at dogger bank
>told the cossacks to loot and burn manchu villages
>commit mass rapes against the women