Who here /iron_hands/ and /faith_unshaken/

who here /iron_hands/ and /faith_unshaken/

Titanium hands user
Titanium hands

>swing trading my stack of 50k Link all day
>only managed to gain a net 100 Link
>burned 80 BNB in fees

hands of fucking steel man, got 50k xlm and aint selling til we hit 2k sats

I'm bullish once it's added to more exchanges. Until then it's going nowhere.

Im all in on LINK and I have been fudding it hardcore today, I don't know why, I find it fun I guess. If you havent topped up at these prices youre beyond help. The announcements today are huge.

we're not talking about your gay rocketship coin

The moon will be limited, but it can pass a dollar on binance.

>announcements today
there is no news out yet you stupid nigger?
also please sell LINK it's bad
t. certainly not a LINK holder

there will be in the coming days
they literally did 0 marketing, meaning they have some NDAs

are you pretending to be ignorant?

Even Walton managed to pump hard on Binance. Binance makes things harder for sure as it's full of whales and trading bots but a pump up to $1.5 should be feasible on here. Anything more though and we will need another exchange. The only problem is Bittrex seems impossible and is slowly dying and Poly is shit. So I don't know where we will go next.

I fucked up some margin trades and lost like 10% of my roll :/

I've been craving a cigarette for the past four hours but I can't move

Iktfb
Caught today's first pump but only about halfway up. Bought back in at 9050 and holding still.

Kraken if extremely lucky. Polo of very lucky. Bittrex isn't happening and every other significant exchange only lists top tier coins.

This is a top tier coin so that argument makes no sense. This is probably one of the 5 most promising coins right now and it's volume is huge despite only being on Binance.

Then again Walton never got anywhere even with these factors, but maybe it being a chinkcoin scared some people off and Link will have an easier time.

Bougnt the dip at 6300 literally laughing in amusement at this manipulation

Don't forget bitfinex

link IS a top tier coin...
bittrex added a couple of total shitcoins very recently, so getting link on there is a piece of cake.

It's closing for burgers soon apparently. Maybe everyone.

>This is a top tier coin so that argument makes no sense.
It doesn't matter what Veeky Forums thinks, the trouble is convincing bitfinex or whatever of it.

I dont think you know what swing trading is.

this. at first I was skeptical but after seeing the shit coins added recently, LINK getting on bittrex is totally in the realm of possibility

My faith has only been strengthened. The market movements are meaningless, but the news that caused the spike and the dip are not. Partnership with 5 fucking banks confirmed. Also, let's not forget we are way up from yesterday. LINK is just in the process of appropriately pricing in the current news and we can expect much more news durign the next week also.

Why are they closing?

HitBTC is fairly easy to get on. Kraken would be the best.

Problem is that top-tier exchanges will list only if team approach them. And the team doesn't seem to give a f about the exchanges. Binance listed LINK only because of community inquiries, not the devs'.

>HitBTC

pls no