BITFINEX CLOSING FOR ALL CUSTOMERS ON 9th NOVEMBER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL GET OUT OF BITFINEX ALTCOINS ASAP...

BITFINEX CLOSING FOR ALL CUSTOMERS ON 9th NOVEMBER. THIS IS NOT A DRILL GET OUT OF BITFINEX ALTCOINS ASAP. BURGERS WILL PANIC

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/posts
hackernoon.com/the-curious-tale-of-tethers-6b0031eead87
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
twitter.com/bitfinexed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck them

source?

MFW I have more than 100 eth in an active lending position. It ends 11.08

bitfinex.com/posts

Says nothing about "all customers". Why lie?

Source please

Only us customers

Who gives a shit, crooked ass exchange anyway who robbed their customers of thousands of BTC

It's just the burgers man. Not everyone. Fuck burgers who cares.

same reason he shits on a street. you will never understand the mind of a monkey. just let go.

Old news, already priced in.

RIP metaverse?

no. after the 9th you just create a new account and this time you say you're not American. they aren't banning US ip's. this changes nothing.

It's not priced in for all those that hopped on ETP.

How do you know that?

ask your stepdad.

All right, pops.

god, i'm impressed by how fucked in the ass americans are...
it feels like america is communist sometimes

Update: U.S. Individual Users
October 16, 2017
This message is further to our announcement of August 11, 2017, with respect to terminating our business with U.S. individual customers. As indicated in the announcement, we are terminating trading, deposits, and withdrawal functionality for U.S. individual customers by no later than November 9, 2017. U.S. customers are already barred from receiving financing from other users on Bitfinexs peer-to-peer financing platform. This restriction will remain and, in addition, U.S. individual customers will no longer be able to provide financing on Bitfinex effective November 9, 2017.

All U.S. individual users must make arrangements to withdraw their Digital Tokens by November 9th.

U.S. individuals holding Recovery Right Tokens (RRTs), if any, which relate to the exchange of now-defunct BFX tokens to equity in iFinex Inc., may, starting on October 27, 2017, sell all of their RRTs on the exchange, if they so elect. This is an exception to the general terms of use for RRTs. U.S. individuals are not permitted to buy RRTs during this time period. All terms and conditions relating to the sale of any RRTs remain in full force and effect and are deemed to apply to the sale of any RRTs by U.S. individuals or otherwise. Any RRTs remaining in the hands of U.S. individual verified customers after the November 9th deadline may be sold through Bitfinex on an OTC basis through special arrangement with us.

I just read this 5 minutes ago.
This sucks I was really starting to like bitfinexminues the withdrawal times. I need a new country

IMO they're gonna exit scam and are getting burgers out to avoid having the FBI / other 3 letter agencies track them for the rest of forever.

Time to invest in decentralized exchanges and trustless contracting bois. No more centralized cuckery.
Blocknet + Bitbay = Success!

create a new account right now claiming you aren't American. it's that simple.

uhh until they won't allow you to withdraw your coins because you're not verified

there is no verification unless you try to link a bank account.

I actually have about a grand in crptos on BFX but its an unverified account.

If they block the I.P, i can still access it right with a tor browser. I can just transfer to another exchange like coinbase and then to the bank right?

the account is technically not a U.S. individual account. Its an unverified account. I transferred cryptos in from Kraken.

agreed they're the greasiest cunts ever if you even remotely paid attention to the last "hack". if you still use them after that shitshow you almost deserve whats coming to you as much as they deserve what they will eventually get

I was wondering the same thing. Can't I just use a VPN, since it's an unverified account? I know unverified accounts can't withdraw USD, but they can still withdraw BTC, right? What's to stop me from continuing from trading? Am I missing something here?

also trading pairs apparently

yeah but they can implement it at any time and refuse to allow withdraws until the account is verified... I'm not saying they are going to do that, just that they can if they needed to.

MY LINK IS GONE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do any of you guys use a separate metaverse wallet?

They even have a webpage which shows you how to access their site via the TOR browser...So even if they block US I.P. addresses...I can still access the webpage. Im just unsure if they will require all accounts to become verified after that....

Should still be able to withdraw though, right? Maybe the safe move is to withdraw in BTC just before the date, then go back in if everything looks good. Probably will be fine though.

>Im just unsure if they will require all accounts to become verified after that....
like if they just decided they hated money? the last thing they want to do is drive away their user base with all these dex's coming online.

I sent a tweet and am hoping for a response soon.

Cool man, keep us posted

All US* costumers. You forgot about that little part.
Also, this was announced weeks ago. It's not new, merely a reminder. Get a pair of new eyeballs.

Some people are newer, user. This news directly relates with ETP's new dip.

Fuck, they're better than Bittrex and they abandon me, glad HitBTC is around.

I tried the metaverse wallet and it seemed to slow my computer. I'll have to think on whether I want to go that route or just cash out while I'm ahead. This really seems to be going somewhere long-term though.

Fuck it, took my ETP profits and left then.You win Shitfinex

pretty big...................... largest exchange bans US lmfao, why USA so cucked?

If true, this whole fake Tether thing will blow up some time in the future. MtGox 2.0

What do you think?
hackernoon.com/the-curious-tale-of-tethers-6b0031eead87
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
twitter.com/bitfinexed

Ffs stop giving that faggot and his articles amymore attention. That guy sold his btc at like 1k and is now bitter as fuck spending all his time fudding tether and finex

I thought it just meant that verifying your account and putting in USD directly from a bank was getting banned. This news says you won't be able to do anything from their words.

there's a difference between being a us individual user and an unverified user. they don't require kyc to trade. so they are either cutting off verified us user accounts and/or unverified us user accounts or they are banning all us ip's. there's no way they're banning us ip's. so worst case you have to create a new account and say you're not a us citizen. bitfinex has never believed in kyc and it makes no sense to think they will drive away a significant portion of their user base by requiring kyc.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. How are they able to tell if you are from another country if you aren't verified unless they go by ip? They don't ask what country you're from, only for a timezone at creation of account.