My great grandfather is Topal Osman; the man responsible for raping the Armenians...

My great grandfather is Topal Osman; the man responsible for raping the Armenians, Greeks and Russians in the region of Giresun.

My name is Enver, which comes from Enver Paşa, the Ottoman military leader who started the Armenian genocide.

Tfw born to kill the Armenians
How can I follow my legacy Veeky Forums? I want to buttrape as many Armenians as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'#Influence_on_Rus'_society
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you not realize how much of a cunt you are, and do you not know your hero is burning in hell?

You should head on over to Armenia and see how many you can take out before they get you.

God, I wish that was me.

>inb4 incoming doxx

Hell? Nope. He is in heaven, drinking with Genghis Khan, and Atilla.

Why do Turks always try so hard to convince other people that they're proud to be Turks. You realise that no one is buying it, right?

>raping the russians
kek

Nah, we never had luck wıth Russians.

İt is about getting butthurt reactions.

God, the Mongols should have genocided them all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Rus'#Influence_on_Rus'_society
>they did, they killed around 500.000

>buttmad t*rkroach

Why exactly do you think that anyone gives a shit about the pile of shit you live in?
A huge part of Veeky Forums are byzantiboos which wish that "your" capital becomes rightful christian clay again, the other part are crusaderboos who want your head on a spike for being a mudshit. What exactly are you hoping to achieve?

Trying desperately to be relevant again.

I find it so strange that Turks want to be Europeans, but then turn around and want an Islamic shithole with shitty leadership.

Both burning in Hell along with your pedophile heretic Muhammad.

It's literally the same story since Mehmet II:
>Turks want to be a part of Europe
>Europeans scoff at them with disgust
>Turks crank their sour grapes off the charts
>EUROPE IS SUBHUMAN AND WEAK, WE ARE NOT EUROPE, WE ARE PROUD MUSLIMS/MONGOLS/ARABS/TENGRIISTS
This course of events repeated under Ataturk and then repeated again when the EU told them to fuck off. That tripfag LARPing as a nigger is literally the product of this mentality.

What about Prut river where you BTFO Peter I?

t.Kara Boga

>wh*Te tales

To this day I still can't understand how this low effort baiting can make so many anons on this board so triggered and salty.

Turkoid subhumans will face their destruction

come at me