Ripple + Bill Gates + Rotschild = extraordinary wealthy

Hope all of you invested already in Ripple, this will be one of the hugest projects in the cryptoworld.
SWELL conference is not finished and already biig news.
ripple.com/insights/ripple-the-gates-foundation-team-up-to-level-the-economic-playing-field-for-the-poor/

and there are lots more.... This shit will overtake Bitcoin in Marketcap soon.

Thats your opportunityto get rich.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

theyre using the tech you realize, the coin is useless

this admittedly great announcement caused a 3.55% gain. this is why you don't invest in high market cap coins

*BREATHES IN*

WE

Weak fud guys
You do know ripple tech saves them 30% and if they used XRP they would save another 30%.
Cuallix is currently using both while POC are already out for SBI. Only a matter of time.
Gates and ripple are banking the unbanked roughly 1/3 of the population kill your self weak fudders

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

why do the unbanked matter? the worlds wealth is concentrated in the top 1% anyway, how would banking a bunch of poor faggots change anything?

this shit is absurdly overvalued. If you want to suck central banker's dick, why don't you just ask them for it instead of buying cripple?

You're better off buying stocks. That's all XRP is at this point.

Well for one they would have security over thier funds and we make money off them using ripple. How is the 1% so rich? The richest are rich because of banks. Why do banks make so much money? by getting clients.
Nearly 1/3 of the population isnt banked thats 2 billion clients. is it really that hard of a concept

this x10000

that means the banks are making dough, not you. ripple is fucking gay and works against the ethos of crypto

> ethos of crypto

shut the fuck up faggot. this is about money. this is realpolitik you newfag.

>is not finished
It isn't even started yet.

>2 billion clients
Yes, I'm sure the billions of unbanked africans and pajeets are dying to put their pocket lint into savings.

Yeah because I can send my stocks to a friend in under 5 seconds and pay a fraction cent fee. okay bruh
So overvalued right? was is super overvalued when it was upwards of 50 Cents your a joke. XRP has more value then 95% of cryptocurrencies

WHOOO FUCK YEAH BOIS, MADE $2,000 INVESTING IN RIPPLE ONLY A $1,000,000 INVESTMENT

XRP != Ripple

It means if they are all using ripple tech to save 30% and there is one bank actually using XRP and if there is no problems the rest of banks will use XRP to save an additional 30% tard so we will be making money from xrp being bought and sold hundreds of times a day tard
Not all africans, but who gives a fuck even with your logic a dollar from 2 billion people is 2 billion dollars

Bingo. The number of idiot ideologues on this board is absurd. We are making money here, newfags. Markets don't care about your feels.

this too, fucking GAY

i was gonna buy a small amount but the interface was bugged on kraken so i couldnt even click it

put it into more linkies instead, fuck the nwo jews

XRP is what actually makes the whole project interesting and revolutionary. XRP allows instant settlement, which is a big thing.

I thought this FUD was dead and buried.

THIS, no settlement with central bank anymore.