Pagans worshipping trees

I only know some basic stuff about Asatru and not other pagan faiths. But where do the "worshipping a tree" meme come from?

Shameful bump

Christian slander. Yes, they had "sacred groves" and the like where they conducted rituals, but saying they "worshiped trees" is like saying christians "worship churches".

You can't bump your own thread.

The Gods would live in trees

Nonsense. Name ONE pagan god who "lived in trees".

>Christian slander.

YOU MEAN "JUDEOCHRISTIAN SLANDER", NOT "CHRISTIAN SLANDER".

>... christians...

YOU MEAN "JUDEOCHRISTIANS", NOT "CHRISTIANS".

JUDEOCHRISTIANS WERE THE ONES THAT PERSECUTED, DESTROYED, EXTERMINATED, TORTURED, FORCEFULLY CONVERTED, INVADED, ET CETERA, NOT CHRISTIANS; CHRISTIANS THEMSELVES WERE PERSECUTED BY JUDEOCHRISTIANS.

Christians are jews, there is no difference at all between the various types of jew religion.

Yggadrasil, the norse gods

Yggdrasil was not a god you moron, it was just a big tree. The gods didn't live in Yggdrasil, any more than we do: they lived in Asgard and Vanaheim, which are realms connected to our reality via the tree Yggdrasil.

YOU ARE EITHER AN IDIOT, OR A SHILL TRYING TO CONFUSE OTHERS.

STOP POSTING, AND GO AWAY.

Why are you a Fomenkoist?

But i dont think Asatruists worshipped trees. They believed in Yggaddrasil but didnt worship it. They more worshipped totems like pic related

>t.jew
Whatever you say, shlomo.

>The gods didn't live in Yggdrasil, any more than we do
So you're saying that we all live in a tree?

some christcuck bullied a pagan tree god in germany and built a church with it

Kind of I guess, the tree connects the various worlds humans and gods and elves and shit live in.

IRONIC THAT YOU CALL ME A JEW, WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE TRYING TO DISTRACT FROM THE FACT THAT I AM REFERRING TO JEWISH CORRUPTION OF CHRISTIANITY, AND SUBSEQUENT ERADICATION BY JEWS, AND THEIR MINIONS, THROUGH JUDEOCHRISTIANITY, OF CHRISTIANITY.

Whatever you say, shlomo.

For a non-jew you sure look and sound like one.

You're not fooling anyone, parasite.

He is a jew tho, he's just self-hating.

what happened to this thread

I asked Rei to defend his Fomenkoism and he fucked off.

In reality though, pretty much covers it. They had genus loci, like just about every other pagan culture, sacred groves, etc. Y'see Christians suffer from a highly virulent form of spiritual autism which forces them to construe every other religion as literally as they do their own, no matter what other practitioners tell them. This leads to a situation in which spiritually autistic Christians can assert they killed a god (that they don't even believe in) by chopping down some dude's sacred tree.

He sounds like he screaming all the time though

He screeches that physical races don't exist, that everyone should worship Jesus, that ethnonationalism is dumb while he literally looks like a rug merchant from Tel Aviv. Also paranoia and schuzophrenia is high among kikes.

But you have round churches in other countries too.
The most famous round church is actually the Rome´s Pantheon, which it obviously was not desgined to be a church but it´s not the only one.

So what should I call Jews, if not Jews, you dense fucktard?

The Germanics have always worshiped wood.

Druid means 'tree-knower'

!, they prayed to The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , The Difity , The Difinities Entire , The Delta-Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , and The Delta is shaped like an angle with two secles under , and secle is the word for semicircle ,.

., γρατιτυΔε φορ ανυ ψεαχεφυλ φιρτυουσ Διφινιτυ βε το Θε Διφινε ινφινιτε υνιτυ , Θε Διφινιτυ , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

Does it help that mankind was made from trees in more than one pagan creation myth?

Trees were important in rituals and symbolic of some gods, but they weren't worshipped as gods.

You just know some pagan girls were fucking themselves with these things.

There was, in most ancient cultures, beliefs about trees.
However, the worship of the tree does not seem empirically verified.
On the other hand, it seems that a few trees were important for the fulfillment of some rituals.
We find this, in a no-exhaustive way, among the Greeks, the Romans and the Celts.