requesting stone weapons

This isn't strange, this kills the knight

That's a great way to shoot yourself.

This thing looks stupid but was actually pretty effective

>other way arou-

Literally a fluffy spear

A fluffy wooden spear, but you actually use the other end to do the damage

That's just a spear, mane

Polynesian Niggers liked putting sharks (usually tiger shark) teeth in all kinds of weapons.

Seems like it'd just get dug into the skin or clothing and be hard to get out, especially on thrusting strikes.

I don't think that's historical
Also, it would be pretty fucking painful is a drunk woman tried to stick that in her vag
I mean, if she was careless enough she could insert a sharp blade into her genitals
And that would be pretty painful

Correct. War among primitive tribal cultures is often for show. Sure people did die but the objective seldom was to eliminate the other tribe completely.

Sounds more like an excuse.

looks like the jade equivalent of the meso-americans

fuck pulling that shit out. and what it was being used on, it wouldnt get stuck on much except naked niggers.

Among polynesians, the purpose of war was to cripple and disable your enemy so you could take them home and eat them.

Literally how is one of these used? Like a club? I get that the spike is for stabbing a guy but you could do that more safely with a spear. Are you supposed to knock a man down with a baseball swing and then fall upon him with the spike?

pretty much. They're long enough to stab at cavalry, and use the head like a mace against infantry

And excuse for what? For war?

Seriously?

For their complete inefficiency and lack of development.

African tribes do just beat eachother with sticks durning their little bush squabbles.

Used more like a fighting staff, the bottom was worked to be flat with very thin edges, apparently a hard strike could split flesh.

UU
UU

I have no idea what this thing is or how you're supposed to use it

they've got to pass the time somehow, you know

Arnt those in Mount and blade? I like them.

>But I know I must kill.

Kek

but seriously tough, how the fuck are you even supposed to use that thing? I'm pretty sure the blades/guard would get in the way

I'd love to be the peasant longbowman that drops this goofy ass knight with one bodkin arrow.

I'm guessing the wood used on these clubs is very sturdy?

And here's what the proto-nigga African tribal warriors used to smack eachother with.

spaghetti at a wall kind of designing, then

>muh bodkin made of 1000x folded steel

You had to get a perfect angle on the armor to pierce it even with one of these. They didn't shred armor like paper and were fired in volleys to achieve any actual effect.

Regardless they still made armour like this obsolete.

That style of armor arose while bows were falling out of use

it's creatively called black and white armor

Post more technicals

No senpai, this was what made plate armor obsolete. This actually does shred armor like paper.

So it was for defense against early guns then?

It seems that way... I don't know where these tribal nig-nogs are getting the metal though... probably scraps left by early colonial forces.

Then what type of combat was this for
if what user said is true, about long bows falling out of use?

it was made for nobles in denial.

plate armor can be made bullet proof, and was still very useful for pikemen, as they were getting poked at with pointy sticks

nah, armor reached it's peak during the rise of guns. The styles most people think of when picturing knights were in use alongside firearms

That Is the type of armor what african knights used? Is kinda racist if you ask me

I bet it had a lot to do with the range. Could a knight in this armor even make it to the rifle line before getting ventilated?

>this kills the Libyan

(Presumably) Indian mirror-plate armor.

It had to do with the power of the gunpowder. That kind of dent were usually made with a pistol point blank.

Filipino (Moro) mail-and-plate armor.

>800px-Separ_razmi
Sounds Persian

I don't know tiger shark teeth will cut through see turtles pretty easy

Indian (Sindhi) mail-and-plate armor.

You're probably right now that I look at it.
I just generally assume suits of this sort are either Indian or Ottoman when I don't know for sure.

Lewd mirror-plate armor.

it was dependent on a number of factors. Cuirassiers were required to have a breastplate and pauldrons that could stop arquebus bullets, and probably liked proof helmets.

The pic I posted was shot probably shot with an arquebus for testing, and would have been sold as bulletproof

An important thing to remember is that cavalry didn't run headon at a pike block. They would circle around and hit them from the side, where there were less guns being pointed. Once in the square, gunners couldn't safely fire, and the pikemen would be disorganized.

Even when they went at a pike block head on for a caracole, they didn't take that many losses, so their armor must've held up very well

>Batmanshir az Rumin, directed by Joel Schumacher

Yours I think is a throwing blade

The auction site I found it on said the same thing. Here's another dumb nignog tribal throwing weapon.
Ahhhhh it's all about the tactics, neato and thanks.

Why lie
Why eat someone weaker than you

I’ve got that at home

I don't know why this thing is what it is

That one makes more sense, at just about any portion of the throw it would be able to dig into an enemy

Ideally they look like this to be balanced and dig in at any point it hits.

They left a hole in a place everyone would think first to stab

Actually it was more of a weaponized Paddle.

you hating on the peascod, boy?

My rationale for it being dumb is that is can easily be picked up by the opposing force and thrown back. To give them credit I'm sure jungle bunnies are fantastic at throwing things at other things but still.

See

Not really weird but it looks cool

Those stick battles are pretty fucking brutal though.

a bolt action pistol with a blade and a corkskrew.

>I'd be tender
>I'd be gentle
>and awful sentimental
>Regarding Love and Art.
>I'd be friends with the sparrows
>and the boys who shoots the arrows
>If I only had a heart....

I read that in WW2 they made these tiny guns and sewed them into work gloves so airfield men working on planes could easily shoot any enemies trying to ambush them. If I remember right, one dude got ambushed by a Jap and punched him with the gun-glove and it killed the guy.

Duck Foot Gun

Before shotguns became commonplace, these were designed for use by jailers to be able to hold off a whole crowd during a riot because he could point it at many foes at once.

>how to fuck with your prisoners

>gunns triggerd by hitting your hand on something sewn into working gloves
the absolute pinnacle of "what could POSSIBLY go wrong?"

>gonna fuck you up

>this opens the can of tomatoes

Kind of. The Maori were legit cannibals on the war-path, but Hawaiians didn't eat people. They would bake the bodies of important people because the bones held the most concentrated mana, which is where the misconception comes from.

Hawaiian and Maori warfare wasn't really African unga-bunga showy shit where they toss sticks and go home. Maori had a lot of lethal champion-fights and pitched battles with a couple hundred on each side, whereas Hawaiians were adept at full-on formation warfare. They had pike blocks and koa warrior "special forces," shock troops and even jumped into pike-and-shot warfare when they stole and bought firearms and cannon from the Euros.

This thing looks pretty interesting

I doubt the tribal nigs would figure out how to open a can of food. They'd probably end up beating eachother with it or wearing it as jewelry.

Damn my dude, That's savage.

some kind of Filipino axe

Based steppe niggers!

>probably scraps left by early colonial forces.

Niggers, believe it or not have been smelting iron by themselves for over 2000 years and they mines it themselves also.

There are many, many misconceptions and bad history in this thread, but i'll just start here because I am lazy.

>Before shotguns became commonplace
All smoothbores accept shot. The concept of a short, reinforced barreled gun with a trumpeted muzzle, specifically to fire said shot, predates multi barrel arrangements by centuries. Blunderbuss, scatterguns, coach guns etc.

> these were designed for use by jailers to be able to hold off a whole crowd during a riot because he could point it at many foes at once.

That is a civilian weapon from the mid 18thC, designed for quick fire without aiming, when being mugged. Its vaguely based off of a short lived navel deck weapon.

>Hawaiians didn't eat people
Captain Cooke has a bone to pick with you.

Some of these are probably ceremonial for executions

>It seems that way... I don't know where these tribal nig-nogs are getting the metal though... probably scraps left by early colonial forces.
There's tonnes of metal in Africa