Is Varg an authoritative source on Norse Paganism?

Is Varg an authoritative source on Norse Paganism?

youtube.com/watch?v=PRi2X4kaaM4

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
github.com/Manticore/poetic_edda/releases/download/edda-rc/Poetic-Edda.pdf
vsnrweb-publications.org.uk/Uppsala Edda.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Varg is an authoritative source on what not to do with your life.

No.
His sources are literally "books I read in prison but don't remember the title of because citations are a jewish conspiracy".
He says if you LARP (as in play pretend with foam swords in the woods) it's a symptom of reincarnation.

No

>sumerians were european
>roman emperors were nordic
>dem evil christians opress us but muslims are ok
stick to listening to his music instead of his "muh nordic supremacy" tier ramblings

I really don't understand why people give him so much attention.

I was going to say that he’s not an authoritative source on anything, but this is more accurate.

>burn churches and incur 10 million dollars in debt because of it
>murder some guy and spend 16 years in prison
>flee the country after you're released from prison because you refuse to take responsibility for your actions
>impregnate a literal autist in the french countryside

Yeah he's pretty much the posterboy for what not to do in life.

roman emperors would have had many aryan features(as would have all the ancient greeks/romans before arabs mixed with them)

There were Roman emperors with Northern European features though.

What the fuck does "nordic features" mean you spergs

Pale skin, light eyes, light hair, tall, broad frame

He has a pretty sweet life if you ask me.
>Trad Waifu
>Half a dozen cute white kids
>Neet that can live off of music sales from shit you recorded 20 years ago.
>Spend all day hanging out with your family and gardening.
>Have a platform that will let you speak your mind to your 150k loyal viewers.
The jail time was certainly not ideal though.

light coulored hair(blonde, brown, red), blue/green eyes(as opposed to brown/black), high iq/creativity

>he's married and has kids
>I'm not

It was probably the best possible experience as far as prison time goes though.

All of which are features it's highly unlikely that a Roman emperor had, not to mention those features aren't unique to Nordic peoples.

You just aren't at his level Tbh

WIR

not to mention mediterraneans somehow being cose cousins to arabs or africans
fuck off sven

Proves literally nothing. This is the same kind of argument wewuz negros in America used about Egyptians.

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

Those features aren't unique to Northern Europeans because of the the Aryan invasion. Most of Northern Europe is descended from the Indo-Aryans while the average Roman pleb was mostly descended from Early European farmers (AKA the Mediterranean race).
The ruling class of Rome was mostly Indo-Aryan.

>This is your brain on ThuleanPerspective

No. He just turned his LOTR fanboyism into his understanding of nordic paganism. Genuinely curious: has he ever addressed the fact that almost all we know about Nordic paganism comes from Christian sources and that Lord of the Ring while inspired by Germanic mythology might as well be a Catholic epic?

noone of these features are exclusive to northern europeans
i really wish people actually bothered to discuss history on this board instead of MUH HAPLOTYPE, MUH BLUE EYES, WE WUZ, MUH NORDIC SHIT
just
fuck off with your genetics shit
this garbage generates 0 interesting discussions and constantly kills good threads
even if you have blue eyes you still are a vermin and a human garbage when compared to people you consider subhumans like gaius julius ceasar who happen to have brown eyes

DAMN YOU SHOWED ME
AUGUSTUS WAS GREAEST GERMANIC BLUE EYED CONQUEROR WHO RULED ROME
YOU WUZ KONIGS AND SHIET
nah, fuck off
might as well say X was slav because he had green eyes which originate close to black sea region

The typical Slav eye color is grey not green

back then southern Europe and parts of the middle east were far whiter than they are today, your average roman probably had the same features of your average German today. Also in all civilizations those with the most aryan were the ruling elites since white/aryan features are more desirable, and indicative of greater minds

>has he ever addressed the fact that almost all we know about Nordic paganism comes from Christian sources
yes

>german sources
>talking about blue eyes and blond hair
>during nazi germany period

depends what you mean by 'nordic' if you mean only from the Scandinavian countries then sure no but those features are exclusive to the white race

>fuck off with your genetics shit
Are you some kind of creationist?

It references Roman historians you dip

Could you give me a link? I think he's batshit, but I'd still like to hear his opinion about it.

>blue eyes and blond hait mean they are 100% pure germanic stock who worshiped Odin every morning and listened to proto-death metal

don't remember which video sorry

>noone of these features are exclusive to northern europeans
But they are almost totally exclusive to White Europeans generally.

The basic fact and a basic fact that was understood for centuries, that yes, the Romans were White is being attacked despite the actual historical record.

No, it means this

oi vey that's racist goy, blue/green eyes are a social construct we all equal

What? I'm pretty sure only extreme cases on /pol/ and crazy afrocentrist pretend Greeks and Italians weren't/aren't European.

I prefer referring to people that want to make the world flat in regards to human diversity as creationists rather than ascribing any dignity that the word "science" carries onto them.

Okay, no problem user.

Modern academia is constantly trying to discount the European character of European history.

Idk when you went to university, but its palpable. I took an Early Modern European history course to get away from it but they again spent a huge proportion of the course on Jews, Muslims and non-European influence rather than covering the actual history.

>Also in all civilizations those with the most aryan were the ruling elites since white/aryan features are more desirable, and indicative of greater minds
This is your brain on Lolfront

Not him, but it must suck to be American. Here in Europe, History and Classics are the most conservative and right-wing fields of them all.

yeah because its not like the mainstream (((media))) don't have an agenda

Poetic Edda:
github.com/Manticore/poetic_edda/releases/download/edda-rc/Poetic-Edda.pdf

Prose Edda:
vsnrweb-publications.org.uk/Uppsala Edda.pdf

The Romans were majority dark haired and dark eyed with a minority of light featured people, just like modern Italians. All you have to do to confirm this is to look at some of their art instead of nigger tier Nordicist sources.

"Nordic features" does not mean Germanic you disingenuous fag.

Whites are descended from three racial sub groups: Indo-Aryans (Nordic if you like 19th century terminology), Early European Hunter-gatherers (Alpine), and Neolithic Farmers (Mediterranean).
The Indo-Aryans conquered all of Europe (and half the middle east and India) and established themselves as the nobility (Aryan translate to nobility) of all those areas.
Eventually they slowly mixed with the people they conquered, but during antiquity there was the difference between pleb and patrician was still significant.
Additionally the genetic difference between All three of these sub groups is pretty small which is why they were able to integrate so well.

"Nordic Features" such as the propensity for light hair and eyes come from the Indo-Aryans. Northern Europeans have the most in common with the Indo-Aryans.
I don't believe that Meds or Alpines are sub-human or anything. Hell, even the nazis didn't think that, Hitler was largely Alpine. Its just that Indo-Aryans have something "special" to them.
Hears a cool genetic map of France

You're not the first one to tell me this, so I'm curious: where are you from? Even in my very leftist university in a very leftist country, this stuff doesn't happen. Maybe it's just a different academic culture, but for example in my medieval history courses, while they obviously talk about the Muslim world, the exchanges between the civilisations, and all that stuff, they always strive to remain neutral and avoid any kind of political opinion and ideology pushing. The first thing that's drilled into our heads is to never even use "I" anywhere. For example, I remember in my first year, a student had brought up the "Europeans only know about the Greek classics thanks to the Arabs" myth and was promptly torn a new one by the professor.

the romans would have been far more white than the current day Italians(after immigration from the middle east)

>Roman historians are nigger tier Nordicist sources

University of Toronto

Gotta love all these sources on that map

>Implying you would have investigated them anyway and not just dismiss it

Sounds pretty based

what immigration from the Middle East??? The tiny amount of Syrian/Egyptian aristocracy that moved to Rome? The Arabs that held Sicily for a few centuries and were then expulsed by Normans? Do you really think they could have had an influence important on the ethnic makeup of the region?

>le mysterious blue eyed people came, conquered dem europe and then left to scandinavia to build mudhuts and dem evil brown eyed subhumans tried to build empire
cool story varg
how are you going to name this saga gain?

Are you really implying that France or any other European country is genetically homogeneous?

>brown eyes
>black eyebrows

Ayy.

The big Roman cities grew rapidly in population due to slavery, trade, and free bread

Yes? So what? If anything, the largest sources of slaves (Gaul, Germania, occasionally people from beyond the Danube) came from north of Italy, not the Middle East. You had the occasional educated Syrian slave, but that's it.

I said it would be like Germany(before the massimmigration currently going on) where some would have brown eyes but the majority blue/green and everyone white

>left to scandinavia
>brown eyed subhumans
Wow good job making shit up and trying to put words into my mouth. I even wrote in that very post that I don't think Southerners are Subhuman.
Is this what they call a "straw man argument"?

Yet you can't even find people with natural blonde hair. Those women obviously have dyed hair.

Wtf is wrong with nord shits.
They keep making these posts.
Stop claiming other peoples history

No. He doesn't understand what Norse paganism is, how it came to be, etc.

It's like Shintoism. It's not necessarily a belief system. Greek and Roman mythology is all the same thing. When you die, you go to hell (a cognate of "hill" and "hall"), basically the ground. The gods of nature (Thunder, Sky, etc) will die too and go into the ground (hell). Everything dies and goes into the ground. The only difference, is that the honorable people (those dying in battle) go to Valhalla in Asgard, atop the tree, while normal people may end up crossing a spiritual river into the world of mist.
The goal of practicing faith, is to instill your ego with honourable virtues that are deserving of a great rebirth. Where religions like Buddhism and Christianity practice letting go of your ego, Norse paganism is about creating the perfect ego, one that is favorable to the gods (nature).

Yes, look at the color of their eyes and eyebrows. That's dyed hair. Hair dying was popular in ancient Rome.

their eyebrows don't look that dark to me, if I show you any picture of a blonde you're just going to say its dyed hair

A reverse image search did the trick: the source is some Belgian guy on a forum dedicated to haplautism. Based on the work of a French professor in the 1930's: no science involved, just gauging people based on looks alone. He wrote scientifically groundbreaking books such as "How to recognise a Jew?".

Of course France or any country isn't genetically homogeneous, though. The French people is a Gallic stock with varying small amounts of influence from other neighboring areas. But these wannabe scientific haplogroup maps seem to imply that means absolutely anything.

WHY ARE YOU FUCKERS ARGUING ABOUT HAIR DYES???? Of course there might have been natural blondes, but that doesn't mean these people were germanic, holy shit.

>"How to recognise a Jew?".
Seems like important information tbhf

The guy literally sent hundreds of people to the camps because he was considered an authority on the topic. Mind you, I have no love for Jews and I'm not claiming all races are the same, but come the fuck on.

tbhf, I know a lot of Jews personally and I can tell someone's Jewish from looking at them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! thousands of years ago women were still training with weights that are two light to actually accomplish strength building. Nothing has changed.

I can usually imagine a rat face on them, especially when they do that creppy smile

Are you stupid or something? Varg's living the comfy dream life. NEETing it out on welfare, tons of kids, loving waif, strong beliefs, content existence, no stress from work or the hassle of urban life.

>Romans used to be Nordic!!!!
>Romans were mostly conquered by people north of them
>somehow they stopped being Nordic

they are too domesticated to see that

>no stress from work
uhh he has to work on his turf though
>no public electricity
>no water toilet
>no heating system (he planted shitload of trees so he doesnt have to buy them in future)
>has to wash stuff by himself (he has well or something), no public water either so he cant wash/take a bath whenever he wants
>wants to eat only his own crops
>teaches all of his kids by himself who are now way above in education compared to if they went to public school
so he has a lot of manual labour to do
average neet would die within a week in such conditions while Varg read shitload of books about survivalism

he also pays minimal amount of taxes due to having multiple kids but earns very little

he sounds like badass, his kids are gonna be 10xtougher and smarter then those watching tv for 10 hours a day at home

lol his wife looks like she has downs

Except golden jackals ARE one species.

Varg has good views and ideas about most geopolitical, cultural and all the survivalism shit but things as paganism and other hurrdurr for which he get fame are absolute garbage. Im really drunk btw

she actually looks beautiful

I mean, have you read the shit in his "historically accurate" RPG? Morrowind has more basis in reality

That's an interesting life. I'd take it over my generic law-abiding life any time of the day

>Varg an authoritative source

She's ugly, probably just like you.

Become a murderer and church arsonist, user. You'll get pusy.

Looks good to me. Nice natural look

The only thing Varg is an authoritative source on is how to stab a guy to death.

not just a guy HIS BANDMATE!!

murderer, church burner, all around nut

you must be off balance to obsess over him

>It was self defence!