Apparently some fag from a long time ago got butthurt and decided to talk trash, help us out

Apparently some fag from a long time ago got butthurt and decided to talk trash, help us out.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2275733

send me some coins and i'll suck a bbc if u want

everything and anything can be arranged, hop on the telegram

This sounds sketchy as fuck.

Yeah thanks to Mithras, a butthurt dude that got kicked out from the discord

Even if that's the case, the freezing system sounds very sketchy and could be abused no matter how much devs say they won't, they still could.

Nearly every cryptocurrency has freezing features. Nearly every.

I am selling 1mil ohni for 10eth if someone is intereted

Right, it's just the good ones that don't.

Name one alt. It has freezing abilities. Hate to break it to ya.

This petty soap opera cracking me up senpai. Tbh fuck the haters. Ohni no. 1 moon, moon, moon. More airsdrops soon too.

I've got 20m Ohni to sell. Happy to take 50% of what OP is offering.

This coin is an utter utter scam btw.

I'll give 30K ohni for posting a positive review of us on the ANN. We need all the support we can get! Just tell me your address!

Dragon seriously? Is it really just like you and the seven other bitches whining? You guys sure are persistsnt for a group of fags.

The only scam is the fact that you're treating us like this after we all did for you faggots. Seriously? You guys are this petty?

Well alright but don't expect us to sit here and take it. We're gonna fire back senpai and I got problem with this turning hella ugly.

You're a scam and you know it. You ripped off your developers and you have no concept for a coin.

Tell the people reading ONE thing your coin can do?

Ripped off my developers? I have my own developers. We didn't need you guys at all. You guys tried to overthrow the project still are. Subversive bastards.

Our token can be transfered and bought and sold. Just as much capability as pretry much any other token... because we're 76 days old only. Thanks to you bastards trying to burn us down.

For that matter. Ask Russia and China anf other state bacjed currencies that are an ERC20 token and just started what they can do. Oh that's right. Nothing yet.

I am really impressed with the growth that come along with Ohni. You can tell things really started to come together recently. It looks like the guys who got let go were holding back the project. I would not want them to walk away with a large amount of tokens for sub par work either.

FUCK OHNI NIGGA! NIGGERCOIN ALL THE WAY FUCK YOU

Thanks senpai. Hop on the telegram. Lets talk.

Does anyone else see this shit?

This is exactly what I'm dealing with. Lots of REEEEEEE for no reason.

Yeah, fuck those guys. They want something for nothing. They probably got a shit ton of Ohni and just wanting to take the easy route and take advantage of the people who do work their asses off. They get cut off from their easy money and now they bitch. Fuck them, no easy ride for them.

Nobody got let go. People got paid for work done and then when they tried to sell their OHNI you cancelled the whole blockchain just to be a dictator. No one will ever trust you again.

Your pre ICO was a total failure because there is no coin. There's not even a concept.

Ohni is basically the future of finance
fudders mad because the smart contract freezes coins of people who don't pass the melanin screening

What work was done? There is a drastic difference between now and then.

ohni will be a fuckin moon mission
check 'em

50 cents per ohnj and im a millionaire

So you're all enjoying getting paid worthless OHNI for shilling?

This idiot wants 1eth for 50k OHNI

I'll sell for half of whatever he offers and I have 20million of this useless shit.

They didn't do any work asshole and offered no compromises. Choosing to strike first.

Again, our Ohni Army is just mobilizing. And if you were given a mil or less we are calling on your support. We'll plan another last airdrop.

You sound furious dragon. What's wrong? Upset you followed your buddy on the way out and giving the middle finger and now we've grown so much? Blame yourself buddy for turning your back and trying to burn us down.

Reminder:

This is a useless shit coin made by a self-confessed 30-year old /pol/lack whose done nothing with his life and had the bright idea to somehow rip off Veeky Forumstards and make money by pumping out a shitcoin with no real concept. And this despite the fact he's got no developer experience, can only incentivize people to care by giving them free coins (which he can freeze, so fuck that), finds a way to insult most of the people interested (including those on his team), AND wants to paint himself as an inspirational leader when really he's as plain as a wet carrot.

PS, he has a secret discord with the devs where its supposed to be planning but mostly just more plain rambling bullshit.

>linking to your own FUD
Not a good move, OHNIanon. And the flood of gushing newbie accounts, airdrop recipients presumably, piling in to shill for you doesn't look great either.

Lies.

Lies.

Try harder senpai.

There's only like seven of you faggots. But you're full on campaign of lies and bullshit is coming to an end soon. We'll make sure of that and every fucking ounce of hate, bullshit and lies is gonna come right back. Zero reason for the hostilities, yet you guys go out of your eay to ruin our project out of fear that you missed out.

I'm impressed by how much time you losers have mustered up. But now you've gone too far without lies. This is going to bear very badly 4 u senpai.

Lie, lie, lie and lie. That's all you faggots know how to do. Disgusting. You've sabotaged the project, misused my words, spread disinformation, tried to spy on us, defrauded us by never deliver on your promises, make up inefficiencies and conduct a full in disinformation campaign.

We will sort these irregularities and lies out properly. And we'll make sure the public knowd you as the scammers, liars and frauds you are. Sick, twisted fucks with no purpose in life other than to put down big potential for a brand new token. I'll have you guys hosed down when I get to it.

I'm on my phone atm. Sorry for the shitty grammar and misspellings. These idiots make me mad af at times by just making shit up in their head.

Can you all please kiss and make up? I want my free money. Thank you.

Slow down, I'm not FUDing OHNI. I'm just saying that inviting a bunch of people to go read the arguments against your coin is not a great marketing plan. I hold OHNI and want to make money off it.
The bit about the newbie accounts is just an honest observation. If you're going to recruit people to shill for you, consider requiring that their account have some acceptable minimum number of posts. If I were a savvy potential investor unaware of OHNI, I would be suspicious of a whole bunch of new community members all giving insubstantial variations of "I like this good luck".

The age of the Dev is irrelevant, Shit, a good number of people can't say they have done anything significant. The point is he is doing something now. Something that has great potential. He will find the way. He has the will.

No fuck it man. These "fake devs" are gonna keep making up lies and rumours. Nothing we can do about it really. And in the grand scheme of things they don't matter. Here's what will happen. We're gonna keep bringing home the bacon, we're gonna keep working hard and we make this thing work. If you believe in it, show some love on the ANN. I can't argue against people that will make stuff up and get into pointless intenet fights and waste time
Best of luck Veeky Forums biz. You helped launch us by giving us support but now we can't stay here because it's only going to pull us down.