REQ

I didn't want to participate in the ICO, but I was forced due to YC's extremely aggressive bussiness tactics. Help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same, I somehow ended up with 100k REQ, not even joking. Fucking YC and their aggressive shilling.

Fucking Jews. What can you do?

youtu.be/cI7nAplTeT0

I've never seen business tactics this aggressive. I couldn't even...

Proof that I'm not even larping.

Now i know that the sale will start on Friday on Etherdelta at 9 am Middle European Time.

One question is left:
What was the price for one request in ETH?

And how much you guys think will be sold at second 1 and 2 hours later.
Please no stupid insane shit like x10 and so one

0.0002 ether a piece
5k req for 1 eth.

I don't know what to expect tho.

it is a 30-50 million marketcap with ING Diba & YC business backing. So should be going to 200 - 400 Million $ for a peak. 10x doesnt sound so stupid now huh?

why hide your public address? just curious?

It links to my main wallet and I don't really want anyone to see it.

And what would anybody do with knowing some random user's wallet? How is it different from me going on etherscan and finding some random wallet with millions of dollars worth of coins on it?

I'm autistic as fuck.
My main wallet is only for Eth, I already had to change it because of airdrops. I don't want to see a single token or token tx on Etherscan.
What if some user would send me some random junk?

Why even leave the remote possibility out there? I have millions in my wallets but I'd never post them publicly on biz of all fucking places

Ycombinator personally called my house phone and made me put 26.1658 eth into the ICO. Is this legal?

I would understand if you'd be posting it on reddit or something where people can link it to your username but you're posting anonymous wallet on an anonymous image board. No different from someone looking up a random etherscan wallet.

Unfortunately yes. Thanks to YC's aggressive business tactics even the police is afraid of them.

ED is the only option to buy this?

So 1000 wold cost me 0,1 Eth hm

Do you guys think i will be able to buy 1000 for 0,12 ETH?
Or is it too low?

Yes. Jews are above the laws.

1000 req = .2 eth

Not even larping but I sold all my shitcoins for this ICO. First I thought I''m being smart but now I realise I only did it due to this really aggressive marketing. They literally shoved their tokens down my throat!

Do you really believe anybody will pay twice the money for an ICO right up the start?
Are you insane?
What kind of shill are you

Are you actually retarded?

You must be a complete retard.

are u a reqtard?

impossible

B8

>what is Kyber you guys?

He's making fun of you, you idiot

He is right. Req is shit. Screenshot this.

Ok :)

If Request x5 or higher what will you do? :^)

If req does 5x on Friday I ' LL lick your asshole.

You're the idiot. A literal idiot.

Fuck that gay shit. WHEN it goes 5x you can go to the gym. Do something good for once you NEET motherfucker

Here is my prediction: Short term, the price will be 5x ICO. But wait, there is more. Request is backed by YCombinator, and ING. YCombinator is the company that accelerated and brought the following products to the mainstream:
1) Airbnb
2) Reddit
3) Coinbase
4) Dropbox
5) Twitch
6) Stripe
and much more. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0.
But wait, there is more to that. You know who ING are? If you know something in finances, im sure you've heard of them.

From Wikipedia: "ING was the world's largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue with gross receipts exceeding $150 billion per annum"

You do realize how big this is, right? This won't go 5x, no, not even 10x. We are going further.

Request Network will have a $800M marketcap by Q1 2018. This is a better PayPal.

great new pasta

pls buy my coin dear sirs. many happy futures for all man who buy REQUEST coin :)

1000 is 0.2 are you retarded?
If 5000 --> 1ETH
1000---> 0.2ETH

Kek check those reqlet burger digits. Great FUD, mate.