Is there a reputable source for information on the Jesuit orders oath? I seem to find nothing...

Is there a reputable source for information on the Jesuit orders oath? I seem to find nothing, but accusations on one side and denial on the other.

Other urls found in this thread:

reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping for much needed info

It is only necessary to study what it is the Jesuit Order has done, and you will see it does not matter if the Jesuit Oath is real or not; the order is guilty of virtually everything the oath alleges.

For that matter, the first person to say the oath was fake was a Jesuit priest in a Catholic magazine called the Tablet in the early 1900s. None of the articles on the internet that say the oath is fake cite the original source. The secondary source they list does not mention the Jesuit Oath. The secondary source is the same one pointed to by the Jesuit priest in the Tablet. The priest was lying about it being refuted by the secondary source.

Bump because I really never listened to this

This is how I feel about them. Thanks for your input.

>For that matter, the first person to say the oath was fake was a Jesuit priest in a Catholic magazine called the Tablet in the early 1900s
How is this damning? Who else COULD say if its true or false? If a Mormon High Wizard declared it to false, would you believe him? How would he even know? Sounds to me like you've arranged things in your mind suhc that no evidence could ever disprove this rumor for you, "obviously the Jesuits will deny it, duh!", and "kek, how would a non-Jesuit even know of its true or not, duh!". I mean I can just accuse you of being a pedophile and the exact same kafkatrap applies to you, your denials are irrelevant, and how would any of your friends know for sure either way, so they can be ignored too. This is why the burden of proof is on YOU to show that this oath exists, you can't point to a failure to disprove this rumor as evidence OF the rumor!

So I will keep asking questions. I'll never settle on a particular accusation until I have compiled enough data.

Bump.

reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

wtf i love jesuits now

Why would anyone have a problem with this it is hecking based

>reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html
I already have that site in my database, but thank you. Unfortunately, that's a .org domain. I am hoping to find evidence of their oath on a .gov.

Also, any cross references to how they affiliate with politics would be interesting to look into.

I have problems with governments in general. ESPECIALLY when they are manipulated by fraternities.

>How is this damning?

What is damning is that the priest was lying about it being refuted by the source he claimed.

No one said either way if the oath was real . The point is everything in it is true. Assassinations, instigating wars, controlling kings, bringing persecutions, regicides, blackmail, slavery, embezzlement, everything.

So Jesuits are secretly a spy ring dedicated to destroying enemies of the Church and not just an order focused on education and missionary work. I mean, I knew they had their origins in counter-reformation but if any of this is true, that’s cool as fuck.

From age 6 to 18 I went to Jesuit schools, our priests really should have told us about this.

marxist cuck pope

>I have problems with governments in general.
edgy

nigga he literally scolded Morales like a little kid for giving him that abomination, the Bolivian government was sweating bullets trying to explain this shit. Stop making shit up.

Okay, I blindly have faith in my "right to vote in a democracy."

....NOT

No amount of troll shilling will stop me from asking questions. There's nothing wrong with being curious about neglected history.

>people mocking you for being an edgy conspiracy schizo nut are actually shills for the Jesuit world order

Who's being edgy? I simply asked for more sources. Obviously, I am going to get shill responses like yours. "Jesuit world order." When did I say that?

Uhhhh based?

bump