He killed millions

He killed millions.

>my middle school teacher said it, so it must be true

to save billions

To save billions

the blood will dry off his hands

thank goodness you showed me the light with this completely unsourced graph which, even if it was legitimate, came from a regime known for it's propaganda and revisionism

Yep

So what? The American Revolutionary War killed 90,000 people.

>rising population can't correlate with people getting killed at the same time
>doesn't notice that incredibly small growth during the 50's and mid-60's during the Great Leap Forward in his own graph
Maoists everybody

Alright, what is the actual population of China, then?

To kill billions of sparrows.

With Mao, though, it's more like involuntary or negligent manslaughter, than murder, at least for most of those people. It's not like he decided "today, I want to kill all these people", it's more like his policies led to an environment that resulted in those people's deaths.

Yeah but they were only chinks.

>He killed millions.

> came from a regime known for it's propaganda and revisionism
That graph came from China, not the US.

to unite China

It's not possible to kill 60 million people without leaving any mark on the demographic data.

>demographic date
numbers can't measure human life or the sins of man

Yeah ok?

?

Historical consensus is that 25-35 million died of human-induced causes during the GLF and CR combined.

No one except unsourced shills say 60 million. That would be 10% of China’s population in 1960. The only analogous event is the Black Death and Mongol invasion.

Your number mean nothing

Can't be called a famine if you reproduce more than you starve. Nothing beats the might of chinese virility.

He killed trillions.

To save dozens.

owo
w
o

Veeky Forums is kinda debressing for New Years Eve. Was hoping for more comfybosting...

If commies aren't human then how can it be called genocide?

>aren't human then how can it be called genocide?

And welcome to Jackass.

It was for the greater good desu.

Look at all those cannibalistic savages.

>Communist
>Kills millions
In other news water is wet

I would do the same
lMao