Would Nazi Germany be able to defeat modern day Pooland?

Would Nazi Germany be able to defeat modern day Pooland?

No you stupid wehraboo.

No

>2000 modern tanks vs Panzer 1 and 2s
>jet fighters vs Stukas and Messerschmidts
>modern infantery vs infantery using a kar98

They would have an immense numerical advantage at the start but they would be held off by their technological disadvantage which I imagine would give Poland time to mobilize. Does Poland keep their modern borders or does Silesia and Pomerania swap to Germany?

>modern day Pooland?
I think this carries over to land as well, so modern Polish borders

Polish tanks in berlin in 30 minutes

Is there anything more uneducated than a wehraboo?

A single rifleman today effectively has more firepower than a WW2 squad. And modern tanks can kill an arbitrary number of WW2 tanks.

Modern Poland would defeat Nazi Germany faster than Nazi Germany defeated Poland

Me on the right

Gee I wonder what would happen when guided missiles and MLRS start pounding Berlin into a fine dust in the first 10 minutes of the fight

you might as well ask if a single modern marine would beat off a tribe of stone age band of warriors with a light machine gun and a m16a4/m203 and plenty of ammo.

While the advantage in discipline, morale, and genetics cannot be ignored modern weapons used by the Poles would almost certainly allow them to defeat and overrun German divisions

Poolacks honestly need to be exterminated. Fucking vermin. Get off my board subhumans.

Kys germ

5,10 vs 6,0

a WW2 squad had generally (it depends a lot on the nation) at least one machine gun, a rifle grenade launcher, probably an SMG or two and a lot of bolt action rifles. An assault rifle outclasses WW2 weapons, but not to the extent that it is the equal to that.
The modern day guy does have the advantage of much better sensors and communications though.

Danzig ist Polnisch

all jokes aside, Polish Leo 2s would reach unimaginable KD ratios, Germans wouldnt last 1 weeks, the Luftwaffe would be eliminated within 48 hours

I somehow don't think the Pz I, II's and 38t's are going to perform that well

Does that guy on the right have Downs or is he just Polish?

stinky stinky wehraboo

go eat a capitulation ugly