I have a question

Bitcoins were worth roughly $.0054 in 2009 and now go for thousands a piece. I'll keep it simple. I'm not asking you to tell me if I should invest in crypto because I just started doing my own research and am thinking of investing in another cyrpto-currency (Primecoin). My question is do you think another currency can repeat what Bitcoin did or was that a lighting in the bottle type event?
>$2.82USD/XPM

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/10/16/bitcoin-bernanke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There exists economic incentive for it to happen again.
It likely will.

Eth was the way to go
You missed that too

>Primecoin
tell me about this shitcoin. This must be the top tier shit

>lighting in the bottle
i think you mean storm in a teakettle

kek

I mined some primecoin back in the day, like 2012/2013 since it was easily mined with CPU

traded them all for bitcoin long ago, it has been pretty dead ever since. not sure its ever going anywhere again

I kinda liked the idea that the mining wasn't just 'useless' sha256 hashing but was finding chains of prime numbers or whatever which I guess is cool

also I work for a very large cloud computing company, one of our customers at the time was buying thousands of servers to mine this shitcoin

we were ready to shut him the fuck down until he was actually paying his bills

If you have brains go LTC. Sure its at 60$, but it is BTC's little brother and it's gonna follow btc when it grows up in a few years

Alright I'll look into LTC. Thanks.

source?

LTC was literally created to be a faster BTC and the price has gone insane in the last year. Now, obv I cant say for sure it's gonna become the new, cheaper btc but all signs point that way.

I expect ltc to be 100$+ eoy and 150 at least summer 2018

If you have brains, dont take advice from Veeky Forums , only with precaution, in the end you are choosing for yourself.

I think Vertcoin may overtake LTC at some point. I don't own vert or LTC, just stating some details.

Sure, NEO was 0.11$ too. It went to 50$. That was late december 2016. This year, ARK was 0.04$ and went to 4$. Not the same return as bitcoin, but what more do you need?

buy NEO or be early with the next good coin

> pic related

Yep.
LINK will be the GOAT coin.
December 2017 $5
Q2 2018 $150
2020 $1500-2000

Buy it now while its cheap, or you will regret it

BUY FUCKING XLM NOW!

I'm so gonna KMS myself if this happens, luckily it won't

>BTC's little brother
What the fuck am I reading? Litecoin is a girl, you cock.

XMR girl is actually a dude. Impossible to tell though.

fortune.com/2017/10/16/bitcoin-bernanke/
people hate jews but the guy already said governments will do anytjing to stop btc or crypto in its tracks, so take it with a grain of salt since biz hates jews more than pol

it will happen, maybe when someone finally conquers the world. without us going nuclear holocaust mind you

this bear has never steered me wrong

Well bitcoin has a huge first mover and branding advantage, it might not be the most private or fastest, but its definitely the most secure and most widely adopted. But then again first movers do not always win out at the end, ETH can potentially flip BTC next year if BTC is unable to innovate further.

IMO, the future crypto leader is either BTC, ETH, or a future fork of the two (Not 2x or gold)