25k LINKs, fuck off nazis and hicks

Kill yourself nigger, there is no 'alt' right

/ourcoin/

>Cube of Saturn bank coin
>Alt-right

LINK is for everyone, it is /ourcoin/, and Sergey is /ourguy/

all of you kys

I just don't want the plebbitors buying it until its at least $10

Can you help a brother out? I was a delegate for bernie in the primaries, now I'm living on noodles 6 days a week... Just a few couple of links please

0xe2bd04ac0648c6dde4d484274a4d6235f18a19c2

an /allrightcoin/ material at least

They won't notice it until it's around 500 million market cap

Shove menorah in pooper with timestamp and I'll send you 1000 LINK

Don’t give a fuck as long as it moons and I make it.

Fuck off back to pol you dimitted low iq inbred

Shit lad, thought I was mad for pumping £1k into this shit.

See you in the dole line when this tanks

"Kiln Chain"
Device used to wipe out millions of jews in 2031.
Screencap this.

Yes there is you dumbass.

im not jewish, i dont have a menorah

Yup, i must be jewish..

The typical response from a mouthbreathing poltard

I actually collected dole money for a year when I was 18

Cosy life desu things are much more stressful now

This bitch is all in and I love it.

We're making it bro.

You shut your whore mouth don’t you dare give it that label.

Why no ark?

OY VEY

SHUT DOWN THE RACIST COIN

I never diversify. It's boring.

LINK to the moon yeehawwwww

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAHS

Link will continue to grow and grow. $2 in a week. $5 in a month. $50 in a year. I'm so sure that I already quit my job.

When is the conference shit happening?

I know its today but is Sergey speaking at it, and at what time?

>I never diversify. It's boring.
Yea same here. Tried it at first. Couple of coins went up, couple went down....I evened out. Fuck that, just put it on a good coin.

Jelly. If i can move some money around and theres a dip Im hoping I can get at least 50k Link.

Fuck off back to where you came from

he is right tho. there are 100 link shill threads on biz everyday and you choose to respond to the one that references rigtwing ideology on not even how its the 1000000 thread on that fucking shitcoin no you have a ptoblem with the reference

you are either a jew or a massive pathetic cuck

>media doesn't get the memes and doesn't understand that /pol/ and Veeky Forums are different communities
>spreads that LINK is frequently talked about on Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums = evil/racist/sexist/school shooters/fapgaters
>by transitive property, media/normies think LINK=Veeky Forums coin=neo-Nazi coin
>No bank wants to use LINK anymore, LINK price tanks

Good job, fellas. You are gonna meme LINK into oblivion if you keep this up.

Yes. I'm sure the banks will lose the opportunity to profit with smartcontracts because muh morality.

If you had bought Vertcoin a month ago at about the same price LINK is now you would have already made the gains you wish LINK would be making.
I don't get why Veeky Forums hates Vertcoin

Do you not understand how adverse large institutions are to bad press? It's not worth the controversy to them. We see examples of that all the time. They'll find other ways to do it.

This. Sell now deluded linkeys and thank me l8r

Yup except im neither of those

You are defending him because you are a low iq mouthbreather. Also dont forget that being cuck is a tradition on your board. It explains why you hate women and blacks so much.

Dont mean to make you confused, i know its hard for you poltards to read anything more than just a few sentences.

spoken like a true cuck

i dont even browse pol but you leftists are just pathetic cuckolds with not grip on reality

Low effort FUD. Keep it up I will buy more cheap LINK

I browse pol a lot but that guy is kinda onto something. The insecurity about racemixing is really obnoxious and pathetic and blaming the world's problems on jews for some reason, rather than sociopaths who prey on everyone else, some of whom are jewish, is really misguided and self-defeating, especially since nobody is ever going to get on board with nazi shit ever again

also you can have closed borders+strong defense and strong welfare state, you people are really close-minded with your left vs right bullshit