Politics and Trade are essentially compromise

If I want food, I will take honey from a bee, milk from a cow, the flesh from a pig, and the eggs from a chicken... But god forbid I take crops from a farmer or take the money from the rich.

Everything I take from the Earth or any other living animal besides human, it's a 100% gain, but our man made governments, laws, contracts, and agreements forbid us from such a gain; instead, we have to sacrifice (or compromise) some effort on our own behalf to provide something for them (other humans), via politically or monetarily.

Since our societies are centered around the already pre-existing compromises set by our forefathers, everything we do is just one compromise within another.

And like trade, how the currency (compromise) exceeds in number beyond its value and crashes, politics will go the same way, and the seemingly endless bureaucratic rise in compromise will cause people to become too biased by their own politics, causing civil war within nations and world war between them.

Proof, irrefutable evidence of this, is in our politically correct media. The number of compromises grow and grow, and the hate becomes bigger and bigger. Forget about hate between the East and the west ; our women are hating our boys, and even our boys don't want to be boys anymore, and they all want us to compromise in society by gendering them correctly or speaking in a "politically correct manner" so as not to offend anyone. And why shouldn't I offend them? Because they have authority and power, backed by politics and money. And this is all leading to bigger riots, hard feelings, and an even less peaceful society than we aspired for decades ago.

>If I want food, I will take honey from a bee, milk from a cow, the flesh from a pig, and the eggs from a chicken...

HONEY IS VOMIT FROM BEES; MILK IS HORMONES, PUS, BLOOD, AND MISCELLANEOUS BIOGENETIC MATERIAL; FLESH IS MUSCLETISSUE, AND/OR ORGANS; EGGS ARE INCHOATE FETUSES.

IF YOU WANTED FOOD, WHY WOULD YOU EAT ANY OF THAT?

>eating plant babies
It's like you want this planet to die or something

?

cause everything you said is just a convoluted description of food

THOSE ARE BODY PARTS, AND BODILY FLUIDS, NOT FOOD.

veggies are the body parts of plants

VEGETABLES ARE LIVE MATTER, BUT THEY ARE NOT SENTIENT ENTITIES, BUT THAT IS IRRELEVANT TO THE FACT THAT ZOOPHAGY IS NOT ONLY UNJUSTIFIABLE, BUT MALEVOLENT.

THAT'S TOUGH MATE

You completely missed the point.
If I eat raspberries from a bush, then that's less food for some other animal who probably had just as equal a claim to the bush as I did.
If a local cat marks territory on the grass, and I tresspass, I'm not given a fine or even a warning by the police.
Understand my point?

We don't attribute rights to neither the animals, the plants, or even the Earth, unless it's for our sake.

There's no real reason to recognize the rights of others either, except the compromises we make in government and trade agreements.

>Understand my point?

I COMPREHEND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO, BUT YOU HAVE NO "POINT".

NO SOPHISTIC EFFORT, NOR SPURIOUS DIALECTICS, WILL EVER JUSTIFY, NOR RATIONALIZE, ZOOPHAGY, A PRACTICE THAT BESIDE BEING MALEVOLENT IS UGLY, UNHEALTHY, INEFFICIENT, AND UNNECESSARY.

milk is literally made to be food, you sperg

guys guys guys, we don't USUALLY reply to the retard, just sayin

this thread is kinda interesting. bumping for bee vomit.

MILK IS ALIMENT EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE OFFSPRING OF THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCING THE MILK, AND ONLY DURING THE PERIOD OF THE OFFSPRING'S INFANCY; MILK IS NOT ALIMENT FOR ANYONE ELSE BESIDE THE OFFSPRING OF THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCING THE MILK, MUCH LESS FOR INDIVIDUALS OF ANOTHER SPECIES, MOST OF WHOM ARE NOT EVEN INFANTS.

BESIDE, COWS ARE REPEATEDLY RAPED, INSEMINATED, AND IMPREGNATED, IN SYSTEMATIC MANNER, UNTIL THEY ARE DEPLETED OF VRIL, VIRTUALLY DEAD, JUST TO PRODUCE THE MILK WHICH IS NOT EVEN USED TO FEED THEIR OFFSPRING.

I know but sometimes he says something so unnecessarily retarded that you just have to yell at him for the sake of catharsis

To be honest, OP sounds more retarded then the capslock shitposter.
The latter is just some guy who's bored with life, the other is your usual "duuuude, the world is like a huge mess of cogs ahah duuuude it's a machine duuude deep" stoner who thinks like a fucking 10yo kid during a shower.

This thread is tripping me out tbqf

>MILK IS ALIMENT
IT'S FOOD. JUST SAY IT'S FOOD
give me your thesaurus RIGHT now. it is clearly the source of all your troubles in life. Don't worry, you'll get to keep whatever notes you've scrawled on your walls or have torn from bible passages, but please give me that book before it does any more damage to your psyche

Food, and aliment, aren't synonyms...

Aliment: Any substance (solid, liquid, or gaseous) that nourishes.

Food: Aliment in solid form.

Anyway, if you're trying to distract from his point by nitpicking words which you don't understand, you fail.

I feel like this thread had potential but it got hijacked by a vegan schizophrenic who is missing animal protein so his brain is malfunctioning.
Anyway OP. Who's to say that what you described isn't part of a timeless human cycle, it's not as is war is abnormal to us.
Also nothing is stopping you from learning all you can about surviving in the wilderness and start living there.

>arguing the semantics of an obvious loon's post
actually, you're both retarded

>If I want food, I will take honey from a bee, milk from a cow, the flesh from a pig, and the eggs from a chicken

Only because you live in a society that managed to domesticate these creatures because of thousands of years of developing politics and trade.

If you weren't able to benefit from that, you'd be attempting to take honey from angry, wild bees that will sting first, struggle to approach a herd of Aurochs who will gore and trample you to death, likely fail to kill a huge wild boar for its meat, and try and steal eggs from junglefowl that some angry tribe raised solely for cockfighting. And if you were to raise or domesticate them yourself, you'll find it's not at all 100% gain as they all require substantial care and resources in order to get your desired produce. You are compromising with the cow to get its milk because you lead it to pasture, take care of it when it gets sick, and protect it from predators and thieves.

Your hatred has nothing to do with some inability to find peace and meaning in compromise. You are simply bitter and spoiled, a man-child who doesn't understand the value of work or capital and demand everyone but you should put in effort to accommodate your own selfishness.

You are not yet a man, and crave the sheltered bubble of infancy like a boy but hate the complexities and discomfort of the world like a brooding, melodramatic teenager.

>Only because you live in a society that managed to domesticate these creatures because of thousands of years of developing politics and trade.
But even after thousands of years of domestication, we still manage to never be satisfied with what we have. A man on a plane, for example, complains about the food being served, when he's literally in a chariot in the sky going faster than any animal. No amount of progress has lead to any amount of satisfaction. Satisfaction with life has, and always will, come from the people in ones life.
This is why I made my post. We need to eliminate man-made compromise, because it creates a bias. Our behaviors are dictated by biases upon biases. And if we live by the rule of law (which is dictated by men who are under the bias of law), then we will ourselves be biased towards the law.

>Satisfaction with life has, and always will, come from the people in ones life.
Living with other people involves compromise, unless you think of them as cattle.

>man-made compromise
As opposed to other forms of compromise? Are you an alien or deity? Maybe the unsatisfied man on the plane is just a piece of shit, and maybe the problem isn't everyone else making compromises to live with others and their situations, but people like that man.

If you want to take something from an animal, it has no way to stop you.

If you want to take something from a man, they can just shoot you, or failing that, they can get their friends and family to shoot you.

So when you have two people with guns, the only way for either to get what they want from the other is to trade.

Its is subtle, but this defiantly has the traits of filthy st*rneritte thought

go and stay go

>Living with other people involves compromise, unless you think of them as cattle.
Not the same kind of compromise. Family members compromise with eachother, because they're family, hence a natural compromise.
You compromise with society and the laws, because of other compromises set prior; and those compromises are based on other compromises; like paying a tax on an item simply because it is the cheapest with taxes, but then paying more money to take it home and even more money to use it, there's expenditure regardless, almost to the point where the gain is very little; that's a level of compromise that could be avoided if you simply stole the item, stole the gas, and then stole the power to use it.

>As opposed to other forms of compromise? Are you an alien or deity? Maybe the unsatisfied man on the plane is just a piece of shit, and maybe the problem isn't everyone else making compromises to live with others and their situations, but people like that man.
Natural compromise, like working hard to fish, forage or hunt, or not overstepping another animal's territory; those kind of compromises are the kind which have to be made.

>So when you have two people with guns, the only way for either to get what they want from the other is to trade.
Yes, exactly. It would be simple enough to pull a gun out or call the cops; and in that way, I'm coerced into trading fairly; however, we now have grown accustomed to trading according to the rules. We've been following the pack for centuries; I've never stolen, so I've never seen a gun or any police; the fear is only an idea. But with trade regulations and more rules, it's like an idea with an idea, piled so high that it just doesn't make sense anymore.
If a kid wanted to sell lemonade, he wouldn't be stealing if he conducts his businesses fairly, but there's health codes, food permits, child labor laws, and it's a monday, so there's truancy laws, etc etc etc.. Compromises within compromises.

>what is human society
>what is social contract