His channel's lost its charm, hasn't it?

His channel's lost its charm, hasn't it?

Idk I still love Loyd even with his slightly autistic character. He's great but the recent dance videos were kind of a turn off. Also I'm still waiting on the In Search Of Hannibal comic. That's gonna be the bomb, but I don't know how he's going to include the hypothetical battle of zama

I didnt subscribe to him to learn to fucking dance

I just wish we wouldn't talk about modern history, it's painfully obvious he's not that interested in it

Dude loves tanks.

>he literally has dreams where he's armored up and plowing through the French

And nothing else

Except dancing

>he literally has dreams where he's covered in protection and plows the French

The eclecticism of his channel is part of why I love it. You never know what the absolute madman will film next.

>people who like to learn about history will also love watching me dancing

what do you guys think of this oc

He has his own website, loydian aspects, from before he had a lot of youtube fame. Its really cringy stuff. Apparently he doesn't drink tea either.

>Channel name is a reference to a type of dance
>enraged hes doing dancing videos again

Jesus christ, that's racist.

What turn me off when he added adds to his videos.
Seriously.
In the middle of his talking so you cannot skip it.
Also his opening is annoying.

I am dissatisfied as of late with respect to his rate of disparaging remarks made towards the french.

Thats why its so fucking funny user

>Jesus christ, that's racist.

t. turkroach.

hilarious and accurate**

FTYF

Honestly lindybeige looks pretty aesthetic, if my hairline ever starts to go, I will model myself after lindybeige

and by this I mean it has slowed!

Who?

British tanks. The worst tanks.

Happy new year spandau!

le eternal anglo youtube dude

>just dreams

is this not the dream of every true man?

I actually think dancing vids are pretty cool. If an autist can dance and have a good time anyone can.

Dancing is the lowest form of entertainment he can offer in my humble opinion.

>being this new

ITT: people are frightened and confused that a channel called LINDYbeige that has pictures of people dancing in it's banner, occassionally features dancing.

Dancing isn't for other people, it's for the person dancing.

I like his ancient history videos. You have other channels for more mothern history like militariy history visualized

>Mothern history

Kek