Why do people call him jewish when he's only 1/8 jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/was-hitler-jewish
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Why do people call him jewish when he's... jewish?

Because the meme proliferation unit of the White Army was very successful

He's more german than he is jewish, so it would be more accurate to call him german.

at what fraction is he not then?

Well you think you're white, so you should be able to relate

fucking germs

HE WAS A JEW.

BIOGENESIS DOES NOT FUNCTION BY A SYSTEM OF "FRACTIONS".

By Nazi Nuremberg rules he weren't Jewish.

Not an argument, he's Jewish.

No he was a g*rm

arent all groupings of titles essentially meaningless then?

why do you give a fuck if hes this label or that, in the history of the earth it completely loses all meaning

also turn your capslock off you look like a schizophrenic

>meme proliferation unit of the White Army
were they a precursor to the russian troll army which controls the web?

Why do people pretend Hitler isn't Jewish when he was 1/6th Jewish?

>[citation needed]

>Shickelgruber

THIS IS ACCURATE,

>Historians dismiss the Frankenberger hypothesis (which had only Frank's speculation to support it) as baseless as there were no Jewish families in Graz at the time she became pregnant
>Further, Frank's story contains several inaccuracies and contradictions, such as he said "The fact that Adolf Hitler had no Jewish blood in his veins, seems, from what has been his whole manner, so blatant to me that it needs no further word",[22] also the statement Frank had made that Maria Schicklgruber came from "Leonding near Linz", when in fact she came from the hamlet of Strones, near the village of Döllersheim.

>Shekel Grubber
Frankenberger dosen't even enter into it

The theory of Hitler having Jewish ancestry was the idea that Hitler's mother was a cook in the household of a Jewish family before giving birth to Adolf. Even the Jewishvirtuallibrary explains this shit
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/was-hitler-jewish

Not to mention he's E1b1b1, which is jewish.

Probably, although this can also be found in muzzies so who fucking knows at this point. Hitler seemed to have a liking for Islam so we shouldn't brush it away.

Arab admixture would've stuck out like a sore thumb. Jews are the only ones who can create white-passing offspring. Not to mention that there were no arabs in Germany at the time, but there certainly were jews.

Because to /pol/friends, anyone they don’t like = Jewish

FPBP

>1 is a bigger number than 7
American education everyone

>ITT: Nervous mischlings

>tfw I probably have a jewish ancestor from my mother side
I wonder if I could escape to Israel if I only got proper documentation about him

No you need to actually be Jewish, so either your mother needs to have been a Jew or you need to convert. Having a Jewish name, vaguely Jewish ancestry and looking kinda Jewy is not enough. I meet all those criteria and don't qualify because my family converted several generations ago and while there is definite ancestry (verified by genetic tests) it is not a clear and unambiguous line of descent. I assume you are in the same boat.

One drop rule

So he's german.

>everyone I don’t like is American

I have a 1/4 jewish friend who doesn't give a fuck about judaism (she was even baptized as a child). She wanted to do that subsidized trip to israel jews can do but wasn't allowed to. She just got some rabbi to write a letter saying that she was jewish and attended his synagogue. They aren't very strict.

Because "muh cunspurucy!!"

>(((historians)))

>leftypol cuck can't stop protecting his jewish masters

Because oddly enough, stormtards believe in a variant of the concept that Jews are the master race/chosen people/most important people ever... they just view them as evil rather than neutral or good. Stormtards are as obsessed with Jews as any Jew has ever been, maybe more. The idea that Jews have some mesmerizing power to infect bloodlines and nations contains within itself the assumption that Jews are ridiculously powerful per capita. Because stormtards view Jews as a super-powerful master race, they think that even a droplet of Jewish blood makes someone Jewish - because in their view, all the other racial components are irrelevant, they are elbowed aside by the chosen genes. What does it matter if Lenin was mostly Kalmyk or Russian or whatever - in the stormtard's Manichean mind, there are only two protagonists in the world - Jews and stormtards - and everyone else - the great masses who are neither Jew nor stormtard - are like herds of cattle, resources that must be fought over between Jews and stormtards. The essence of politics and geopolitics, to stormtards, is the battle between the two protagonists. Lenin was clearly not a stormtard, he had a bit of Jewish blood, he was clearly a protagonist rather than a passive observer of events, and Hitler ranted against the regime he built - ergo, Lenin must have been a Jew. Even if Lenin had had zero Jewish blood, stormtards would call him a crypto-Jew or a tool of the Jews.

If a beaner with a complex says it, it must be true.

It was the same with the Nazis. They were clearly deadly afraid of the Jews because of how intelligent and powerful they were. It was mostly pure jealousy.

>the anti white shill samefagging this obviously
why does leftypol hate the white race?

>why do people give a single fuck about your parents?

>being this autistic
The namefag is a Mexican

because /pol/tards need an excuse to blame everything on the Jews

Jews have no consistency on what makes you a jew or not. If you used genetics most "jews" in America really inbred white people LARPING while the only actual jews are the ones who are no Ashkenazi and in Israel. I mean the simple fact a jew could a goy dad and a jew mom and still be considered 100% jew shows how screwed their logic is.

t. Stormtard

>Stormfags have no consistency on what makes you a jew or not
FTFY. Jews are pretty consistent, since they don't believe it to be a genetic thing, which is why you have conversions.

This. A Jew is a Jew if your matrilineal ancestors are Jewish or if you convert to Judaism. Jews don't care about race autism.

I actually agree on this.

He was actually a proud asiatic Chuvash.

lel Russians need an asiatic Ghenghis Khan like warlord to rally behind as a horde. I woudn't be surpised if Putin was actually Siberian as well.

>since they don't believe it to be a genetic thing
What the actual fuck? Then what the hell are you people? Just a bunch of mixed lunatics from the levant?
So jews are trying to ready the world to be ruled by a jewish race when a jewish race doesnt even exist its just a social construct they make up for some reason. Yet you can tell a jew from DNA test in Israel.

/pol/ aren't people

If you take jews as a cultural (or larping) category, lenin is even less jewish.

>you people
>So jews are trying to ready the world to be ruled by a jewish race
/pol/tards are really tiring

bump

He wasn't Jewish.

Conversion is uncommon, as Jews don't proselytize.

0/1

Yep. The process for a Goy to convert to Judaism is made extremly difficult. It's comparable to if a normal person wanted to suddenly become a certified Catholic priest. The amount of people that will actually go through with it are statically insignificant for determing the genetic structure

Jews take special care to keep their blood line pure.

>Jews take special care to keep their blood line pure.
They sure do.

He was spiritually Jewish.

>anything Jewish
>pure in any sense of the word
And they were the most raped nation of the ancient world.

/pol/'s excuse to blame the Jews for communism.

>Mix of Chuvash, Kalmykians, Russians and Jews
A jewish mongrell, nothing new from ashkenazic breeds...