Sergey appreciation thread

I fucking love this man and hold complete faith in him delivering on chainlinks promises.

He’s like a slightly more normal looking vitalik but with still the required amount of autism to deliver a 1billion dollar+ marketcap token

>slightly

What has he delivered on

I heard that as soon as Sergay went up on stage the bankers started chanting, "ChainStink! ChainStink!" and then the CEO of JP Morgan stood up and took the mic and said, "Don't you know we can put supercomputers on every street? You stupid Russian fuck!" and the crowd erupted in laughter as Sergay started crying and walked out of the bathroom.

The mere fact that we're gambling with digits on screen with this guys "money" fills my heart with pure joy even if it all goes away tomorrow

This is a timeline the world has never ever seen or witnessed nor will it. #blessed

kek

Yeah we heard you on the other thread and no one laughed there either, faggot

Is money skellington mining cryptos with his mind?

This cracks me up every time. I think VItalik and Sergey are the perfect match. If they would only team up and challenge BTC, it would be a 7-1 ETH-BTC.

lost

Deluded link cucks.

So deluded.

I can't even say how deluded.

Vitalik looks like reanimated road kill

How deluded though?

>Standards
If they bring in standards chainlink is totally fucked. Their shtick is a 3rd party product that acts as a middleman. Reducing complexity and introducing standards for both the blockchain side and banking side means you can do your own smart contracts.

The internet boom is directly relatable here. Do you want Adobe Dreamweaver (ChainLink) to create your site or do you want one based on W3C standards that will be light weight and perfectly tailored to your company?

I don't know any web designer that doesn't just use Dreamweaver

Are you telling me to buy ripple?

...holy shit, watching this .gif and watching friends with a particular problem, I just realized this:
Money Skeleton is not autistic
>money skeleton is a coke fiend

This. By no means banks want middlemen in something they can do on their own.

>inb4 b-but Sergay is so smart. he spent three years developing LINK. m-muh SIBOS

You just realized eh?

stinky linkies BTFO

I want a dreamweaver site that is tailored for my needs/standards

I was doing web design when dreamweaver first came out and W3C was just coming out.
Having Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, etc. not formatting sites consistently resulted in cheating with iframes and tables which added bloat and could easily screw the site with new browser updates.
Dreamweaver just went straight into using all the cheats and increased the amount of bandwidth used by the host. Transitioning forced browsers to have more consistency with light weight and efficient code which made my job easier and was more attractive for the companies (some of which where banks and financial institutions).

Oh god, I'm actually lol
What has my life become: placing faith into such ppl as Vitalik and Seryozha, hoping they would earn money for me.
Oh god. I will most likely fail miserably holding LINK, but I won't stop until it is a complete zero or a $50 coin. What is wrong with me?

So banks aren’t even going to use this shit? Wtf

Delete this, please.
-Vitalik

SHOULD I SELL

Yes baby girl sell sell now now now now!!!

Ok I sold all my link. Thanks for this super underground info. Had no idea banks will never use chainlink. Fuck my life.

kill yourself and then make a decision for yourself

you'll regret it

reminder that all of the FUD in this thread was just spitballed by some armchair theorists who have done no research into the mechanics of chainlink. All of the bullshit mentioned here was explicitly addressed in Sergey's NYC video. Am I going to trust a programming autist with an IQ of 140+ who has been working on this project whilst catering to fin-tech needs for 3 years, or am I going to trust some faggots who post on biz, most likely trying to buy in cheap.

>having faith in slavic programmers

Its a long con guys. You will all get screwed some day.
Better invest in a middle european company like Request. I heard their business tactics are very aggressive....

Tok kek, mate. Thanks.