WHY IS IT NOT PUMPING. EVEN GARBAGE LIKE STELLAR LUMEN ARE 2X'ING LEFT AND RIGHT

WHY IS IT NOT PUMPING. EVEN GARBAGE LIKE STELLAR LUMEN ARE 2X'ING LEFT AND RIGHT.

Because every smart user sells this shit.

You don't want it to 'pump', you want a steady uptrend

expect news on the 19.th and a rocket to mars

people really aren't aware of this coin outside of here.

I'm not even just shilling, its honestly true. If link was on the mainstream exchanges stellar was on we would be looking at ridiculous gains today

Can someone please tell me if there are fees associated with every trade on binance or just the withdrawals?

>fuck those presale links I swear they are scams, not sending eth haha!
>lol all of them went over max allocation of 300 eth, no way they get their link I will just get in on the crowd sale
>2 weeks later
>Lol still no word on whether they get any link from these abused presale urls hahahaha
>crowdsale time
>wtf 29.5m already filled out of 30m, I will put myself on sick notice so I don't miss the correct block
>WHAT THE FUCK I MISSED IT
>WHAT THE FUCK THOSE PRESALE CONTRIBUTORS GOT LINK? IT WASN'T A SCAM AFTER ALL
>I will just fud this coin like everyone else so I get to buy under ico price haha
>2x on etherdelta, what the fuck??
>the fudding is not working it is not going down
>well fuck this shit I am not getting in on all time high
>wtf 3x ico price, already 100m market cap???
>4x you kidding me
>haha it is dipping DEAD COIN
>it is going up again? DEAD CAT BOUNCE YOU RETARDS
>this coin will dip before sibos no way it goes on like this...
(You are here)
>200m market cap a few days after sibos ha-! I bet it will crash sson when people find out sergey has baited us all
>wtf it is a huge success
>some time later
>HOW THE FUCK IS THIS SHITCOIN TOP 10 MARKET CAP NOW
>TOP 5 WHAT THE FUCK
>it is finally on coinbase, now I can buy safely :)
>Haha a 3% gain in A WEEK, suck on that litecoin faggots

Lmao, chainlink dominated reddit today. Nobody cares, literally nobody faggot.

It's on Binance. If it were on Kraken or Polo it would be stratospheric. It's not so it isn't and it won't be because they are interested in it.

Ripple jews with deep pockets

this

Everyone waiting for some news. Sergey is on the toilet right now. Update within 24 hours hopefully.
This coin WILL list on another exchange soon and this will pump it even if the news is delayed.

Because it's only trading on binance right now which is a shit exchange full of manipulation.

Wait for the announcements and new exchanges.

0.05% fee per trade

Why would whales keep the price down? They would have to sell some of their stack to do so.
I think it's just daytraders and bots

This makes zero sense, (((SWIFT))) has way more jews on their side, have you seen the SIBOS conference vs. Ripple's Swell? We should be on the moon right now but it's doing jack shit, same as Ripple.

This.

What happened to $1 a week before sibos?
Come on Linkies, you were SOOO adamant and instantly laughed out anyone who said otherwise!

Maga and Chan coin tier copy pasta
Officially have hit rock bottom

Guys I don't understand something about Chainlink. External data from an API is always centralized in some way. Why not just send the data as a request from a client interface, like invoking a smart contract with parameters from an API's GET request?

When it's on one exchange the whale is the exchange. They have their own bots to dump the price.

there are fees, thats why you buy first a bit of binance coin and get 50% off on fees

Because it's extremely easy for them to make money this way. One exchange means full price control. There is absolutely no other gateway that could fuck up their plans.

>set up huge sell wall at 10k sats
>price starts to moon
>start dumping as hard as you can, easily driving the price down because the volume on binance is babby tier
>panic sellers make your work easier
>set up a comfy buy wall around 7000 sats
>stop the dump
>repeat

I am dumb Pajeet, don't understand why the exchange would want to keep price down

They wouldn't
Its just a conspiracy from bag holders who refuse to believe their coin isn't actually worth as much as they had hoped

Remember all those "$1 minimum before sibos and $5 after screencap this" posts? Now they coming out with the excuses

>believing price predictions

Are you a retard?

Did anyone actually screencap those retarded ass posts? I want to laugh at them

M A R K E T
A
R
K
E
T

manipulation, yo.

Nah I didn't think it would be worth my time

tHiS

Hopefully somebody did. Want to add something to my nice DGB collection

Im reading people shitting all over link and link holders defending themselves desperately...what the fuck lol. You're all wasting your time, none of this has any effect on the price or anyones earnings.

The fuck lol, do you enjoy wasting your time? Props to threads where people are actually trying to figure something out or make shit work to turn a buck.

You guys are just plain retarded blowing smoke up each others ass

Are you new to /biz? Welcome, brah

>erc20 token on coinbase
kek

XRP is an ethereum token and it was added to coinbase weeks ago...

meme magic is real faggot

>xrp on coinbase
why?

After seeing what XLM did it's pretty much impossible we don't get our moon mission. Because were not on polo/trex through, it will be a slower increase over time as lazyfags sign up for binance and slowly increase LINKs volume.

It will be ok, user. We are the early adopters. LINK's market cap can and probably will exceed that of ripple.

WTF are you talking about?

>WHY IS IT NOT PUMPING.
1. There is no oracle problem
2. There is no oracle problem
3. There is no oracle problem

I've been around biz since dropshipping and affiliate marketing were the top memes. Even the pump and dump stage. Now biz has entered a pure fud/anti fud stage where people barely even bother to talk about ico's.

Its turned into a pure fud/shill platform.

This is homosex >:[

because its funny to tell linkies that nobody actually cares about it and they get all defensive and shit

>there are still people with LINK after sibos

Its a bear trap

This is worse than just letting the coin die. Its like an injured animal that keeps trying to get up and run but its guts are spilling all over the floor with every attempt to get on its feet.

Just put it out of its misery ffs and lets be done with this

You just solved the oracle problem lmao

Its the cunty Binance whales

I just want to be able to go to lamboland in peace :'(

I admit I was wrong Binance is worse than Cryptopia or Coin IO for EVIL greedy whales... Link needs to be on a real exchange

Can corn farm, this shit sucks yo.

Might be time to go whale hunting, I know some people from Chaincoin and a few other campaigns that are really good at reading into the whales tactics and countering them

Wow, it's almost like this coin was some pnd shill coin with 2 devs, no working product, a 'swift' partnership, and eastern yurops leading it.

I wonder what went wrong?

Trolling is only acceptable if you're doing it subtle. Shouting "HEY LOOK I'M TROLLING YOU NOW LOLOLOLOL" is junior high kid stuff. Grow up.

> being this deluded

its still trading below ICO

really now? care to share friendo?

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THIS FUCKING COIN SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH YOUR ORGANIZED GROUP

know what I just noticed? aVG+PU0T looks a lot like FAGGOT

bite me kek, also its not pure fud though it really doesnt solve anything if anything it just makes sergey liable for all scams and angry investors

thIs