Guys. I'm the same one that linked the palm beach report to you guys to try to get you to buy stella lumens weeks ago

Guys. I'm the same one that linked the palm beach report to you guys to try to get you to buy stella lumens weeks ago.

The stella pump is over. Exit the position. Now Triggers was just pumped a few days ago and the same group is going to pump ANT or Aragon. You need to get in now. The pump is happening at Wednesday at 5 UTC.

You are welcom.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/YxbVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I find it hilarious that I'm the only one here giving actual legit truthful advise and my threads never get seen or comment on. All the chainys trying to sell you their shitcoin that goes sideways.

Hint to make money you need to be doing what others are not.

Lmao aint buying this shitcoin.

When i was here telling you about the palm beach report you all called bullshit on me and held your shitcoins. Well guess what? i made over 120% on that trade. And i'm going to make 200% on ANT. Meanwhile you guys will make 4% aka BOOMER percentages if you are lucky on chainlink

that's exactly what you guys said when I told you about the PBR and buying stella lumens. Stay poor dumb fuck

imgur.com/a/YxbVY

if you don't listen to palm beach you are just going to lose money

okay i'm buying with 0,1 BTC I have in Bittrex.

how high the price goes, any estimates?

2x-4x by thursday

>imgur.com/a/YxbVY

I dont see any "buy ANT" there.

Can you provide more info?

If you want to help us, then give us some more proof.

cool. easy money easy life.

show us how much ant you bought then i'll buy everything i have of ant

Agreed if I see proof I'm in.

this. Otherwise fuck off with your muh have faith I'm telling the truth

i'm glad i could give back. if you guys remember my trip on here you will remember i'm the one who broke the news to you about stella two weeks ago and also was shilling it hard to try to help you

i havn't bought in yet. i'm at work and don't trust bittrex at work

Agreed any tiny piece of proof im all in

post a screenshot later then

If it is true you should screencap your next reply and post your btc address after the pump. Ill share some earnings.

kek.
>at work
OP will come back home and won't have the same id. No proof to see here guys.

Just screenshot the info saying it will pump then.

He has a trip...

Actually, I'm the one who told you about Stellar Lumens. OP is an imposter. What you SHOULD be buying is BitBean. I'm not joking. You'll see.

where did you get that screenshot? is that from palm beach investments or the pnd group?

It's that im 100% in LINK, but else this would be a guaranteed buy. It was shilled 2 months ago here, but people rather stayed quiet. Even told others to shut the fuck up about it, because this shit would moon hard end of october.

I predict $6 eoy

Will my bitcoin package grow?

LOL i'm good. I made over 120% on XLM and am going to make another 200% - 400% on ANT on wednesday. Thank thou. keep the coins for yourself

Can you at least post any proof? I want to believe.

it won't go to 6 for awhile. it's going to 3-5 USd by wed though. I try to help ppl but they don't understand how to trade crypto it's sad. I'm literally handing free money to people

can you atleast post some evidence of your past advice?

Come on man I want to believe but you know

take a screenshot of your stack later, there's a lot of noise on Veeky Forums and people dont randomly trust tips here for no good reason.

Im sure if you know it's gonna pump then you would buy a huge stack, show us that stack later.

stop being a fuck.

OP, If you want to be a hero, be a hero.

But first you need to make your soldiers believe in your power.

Heroes never die. They live as legends for eternity.

You might be the one that tipped us and you may not be....

We need a way to identify you next time

I was using the same Trip....

I am interested by this sudden spike today.

OP, deliver.

OP just referred to linkholders as 'linktards' here

Fuck off larper, unless you post proof which you are very reluctant to, no one will take you seriously

the pump isn't till Wed afternoon. Smart money is getting in bc some ppl must have seen the cypto forum on TOR

What's a good buy price? Already up 11%

OP your replies couldn't be more sketchy. Handing out free money you say, then why not just post what you read about the pump. Why are you being so dodgy...

It's probably the not very subtle accumulation, I mean even now the price keeps rising slowly. Just to get dumped on tomorrow / tuesday. I smell bait. Gl though.

it spike so op can dump it on you

GREAT

NOW ALL MY LINKIES ARE GONE

That was not you that posted about XLM.

hello faggots

how can he feel bad for linktards if he also thinks link is going $3-$5

it's later on in the email. It suggests selling XLM then also suggest that ANT and NEO are under valued currently. BUT ANT already have a pump planned for Wed so i think that's the better buy

You didn't post the XLM call by PBC.

Please learn to read.

If you can post any kind of proof I will unironically buy 100,000 worth of it. If you can post a public key now I'll tip you part of the profits out of personal principle . This board has made me a lot of money and because of this will let me quit my day job in a month or two if everything turns out right so I have every desire to give back to biz bros

yeah i did. I was the FIRST one to leak it here because I pay 3,000 USD a year for that crap and like helping you guys. Jesus fuck. so much hate in here. Just buy ANT hold till wed and enjoy your gains or shut up and don't trust me and hold your stella bags and lose money

I'm in, post a thread when it pumps and I will personally thank you. If it doesn't you can burn in hell though.

I don't need your money. I literally made 120% off Stella. If you guys don't wanna make money that's fine i'll shut up and stop making threads just like last time you guys bitched me out for shilling Stella and the PBR. "It's a fake report" ect

Until you post proof your just another random shill...

I'm listening. I bought some. .5btc

i bet on of these autistics will believe a cunt like you, fair play.

crypto forum on tor? go on please

enjoy your gains. I would sell after the huge wed pump endless you wanna hodl till it hits 6 USD.

check my trip. I'm the first one to post stella. Ask anyone that is here the majority of the day

Last time you posted this, you said it's pumping on friday. Now it's saturday.

Can you feel that smell?

delete this

if you listen to this clown w/o proof and get dumped on...just know you deserve it

garry

No you did not post about XLM.

Yes i did. And i was the first to do so.

Not sure how tripfagging works but the other guy was chosis !!yxY9uMb7Or8 not chosis !!zHYtBITmslP. Does it matter if the letters after the !! are different?

I’m putting 2btc:

OP plz.

yup means its a different trip
therefore not the same person....

yes

it's the same thing

THIS IS A LIE. IT SAYS NOTHING ELSE IN THAT EMAIL! Don't fall for it. I have the email.

Not the buy alert.

lmao what a fucking retarded newfag

Hmm, how frequently does the Palm Beach Report go out? Do you have a twitter I can follow where you can post the leaks?

I mean, maybe you did leak the Palm Beach Report but you seem really desperate in this thread and obviously have a conflict of interest as you're heavily invested:

i don't use twatter xeDDDD

once a month, it leaks quite oftenly to other places and im in a group with access to it.

Protip: anyone that buys ANT is going to be dumped on wed at 5 UTC

Any way I can join the group or follow you on something like twitter? If you don't want to say it publicly you can email me it. Would be very appreciated.

[email protected]

how high will it pump to? when will you be selling?

Will do

bought 2 eth worth, i can afford to lose that if it dumps hard

i trust you op, better not fail me, it would be nice to have some green numbers for a change desu

THE EMAIL DID NOT SAY ANYTHING EXCEPT THE SELL ALERT. DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE LIES.

Why do you trust OP? He has provided literally 0 proof

Wait what did the sell alert say?

Exactly. OP is lying. There were no other recommendations in that email. I am a subscriber so I get the alerts and newsletters.

i can afford to lose it if it dumps hard, which i doubt it will

worst case it goes sideways or dips 10-15%, no biggie desu

best case, op is right and i get 3-4x my monies back

if you never play, you never win user-kun

Guys are you literally retarded?

lol wut.

I just want some money.

Y is life so confusing

pls no bully pl0x

w/e
aragon is still far below its ath, so buying into it now wont hurt at all
it would be different if it already was pumping / pumped

Art school dropouts...

>It dropped so it won't drop more
are you out of your fucking mind?
>Let's invest into TenX
>China FUD | Bitcoin run
i'm down 45% now on TenX

s-sorry I'm just triggered that I don't even have an entire ETH to gamble

again

if you never play, you never win

how do i transfer lumens from polo to trex? it says "invalid id" and its a lot higher on bittrex

how do I join that group.

hi pajeet here. i was just shitting on a street when i noticed this thead. this is a good coin to hold. i hold it. listen to OP and hold it too.

it's 3000 USD a year

There's just so many fucking assholes on chans it's hard to believe the seemingly nice person when they appear every now and then.

whatever man. It's already up 11%+ since i mentioned it and it's only going higher. I don't really give a shit if you buy it or not

when will you be selling? i bought into Aragon months ago and I'm still holding. worth it to hold long term or sell the coming pump you speak of and buy back in after it dumps?

Can I get access to group please?

I just started crypto and I am a lost shrimp

[email protected]

i'll make a new thread on wed to update you guys. just remember my tripcode so u know it's me