Has Lumen become a long term hold ?

Has Lumen become a long term hold ?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/YxbVYI
imgur.com/a/YxbVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I refuse to believe whales aren't manipulating the price heavily right now. The announcement was at middle of the night burger time and it has only dumped since then, which makes absolutely zero sense at all. I will be holding for the long run since these whales are being faggots

It was never a long term hold. It was a pump and dump off of a IBM partnership announcement. You bought high so now you're trying to cope instead of just taking losses.

In the same way Mooncoin is a "long term hold," sure.

Well since I FOMOd at 850sats it is now

FUCK
I hate newcoiners. How stupid are you you? Fucking moron, I should kick y7our ass your stupid brainless piece of shit

She makes me want to buy 100k

bought @400 sats my friend. Stay salty.

And you're still holding lol

>The announcement was at middle of the night burger time and it has only dumped since then,
It went up 300% first...

im confused on how a coin dumps when 70% of one of the largest markets wakes up. This coin has partnered with a normie friendly company with articles on fortune, csnbc, and sibos LITERALLY RIGHT HERE.

Really good FUD attempt though

I am so confused today. for months I believed stellar was shitcoin. Times are changing

imgur.com/a/YxbVYI sold all my stella I only bought in to get the nice 2x then sold near the top. the same one that leaked the palm beach report to you guys to try to get you to buy stella lumens weeks ago. PB has recently advising selling all XLM and buying ANT. Link imgur.com/a/YxbVY

The stella pump is over. Exit the position. Now Triggers was just pumped a few days ago and the same group is going to pump ANT / Aragon. You need to get in now. The pump is happening at Wednesday at 5 UTC. You are welcome.

lel

Bought at 400 sats and doesnt sell at easy 2x profits... hilarious. Please get off this board

What race is that bitch?

who is this fucking cumslut?

The network is currently in use by Advanced Pacific Financial Infrastructure for Inclusion (APFII) members, a public-private partnership initially funded by the United Nations and SWIFT. It is expected to process up to 60 percent of all cross-border payments in the South Pacific's retail foreign exchange corridors including Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Samoa and Tonga by early next year.
Commercial banks such as Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, Bank Danamon Indonesia, Bank Mandiri, Bank Negara Indonesia, Bank Permata, Bank Rakyat Indonesia, Kasikornbank Thailand, Mizuho Financial Group, National Australia Bank, Rizal Commercial Banking Corp. (RCBC) Philippines, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, TD Bank, and Wizdraw (HK) of WorldCom Finance will be invited to join the network and help it expand in different parts of the world beginning in 2018.

so Palm Beach Report is a part of a PnD group?
>now buying Ant
Post the screenshot of the report

If not PB, which PnD group is pumping Aragon

no PBR isn't a PnD. It's a diff group on TOR. get in now for easy gains. I'm just trying to give back to biz. I feel bad for all the linktards

She looks insufferable. A face caked of makeup to go to the beach? You can tell that the whole purpose of that outing and outfit was to take that picture of her so she could post it on instagram with a stupid quote so dozens of guys and girls would come kiss her ass and tell her how great she looks so she can feel fulfilled in spite of the fact she has no personality or skill under those looks, just a copy and paste teenage robot girl. Not to mention she probably looks like dog shit without drawing another face over hers with a bucket of makeup. But she'll live her whole life on easy mode anyway. Someone will always be there to provide for her, and even if everyone subconsciously treats her like a child, she'll never notice, and live out the rest of her days in an ignorant bliss.

God I wish I was a pretty girl :'(

is "long term hold" the elegant term for bag holding?

still NOWHERE NEAR ath

>You can tell that the whole purpose of that outing and outfit was to take that picture of her so she could post it on instagram with a stupid quote so dozens of guys and girls would come kiss her ass and tell her how great she looks so she can feel fulfilled in spite of the fact she has no personality or skill under those looks, just a copy and paste teenage robot girl. Not to mention she probably looks like dog shit without drawing another face over hers with a bucket of makeup. But she'll live her whole life on easy mode anyway. Someone will always be there to provide for her, and even if everyone subconsciously treats her like a child, she'll never notice, and l

Stop projecting just because you're uninteresting.

Whatever, he's right.

You might not be a pretty girl, but at least you're a little bitch.

>long term hold