Everyone freaking out about alts all the time

>Everyone freaking out about alts all the time
>You're just sitting comfy with the 21 BTC some random guy memed you into years ago

Where my BTC holders at?

Right here. How high we going by the end of 2018?

>10,000

*hodlers

And, yes. Bitcoin is going to make more millionaires than all the shitcoin daytrading in the world.

>buy a cup of coffee with BTC
>wait 6 hours
>transaction fees higher than the cup of coffee
>shop owner can see how much money you have in your wallet

i know this is a meme but the transactions would be done on paper, just like on exchanges

BTC is still the gold standard of crypto. I'm almost 100% sure something will replace it, but it's clear that thing isn't making those kinda moves yet

100k minimum boys
this is where i sell

Clever IOTA shilling there, user.

>Right here, sitting on 18.5, and one more BTC of altcoins, wishing hard to get into the 21 club.

>Remembering when 1k was considered moon, now it's 10k = moon

>at 35k, 100k will be moon.

>tfw chasing the dragon.

>buy a cup of coffee with BTC
>wait 6 hours
>transaction fees higher than the cup of coffee
>your remaining bitcoins value is now worth more than when you initially bought the coffe
>next day
>repeat

not hating but what are you guys legit gonna do with it? Like are more of you gonna do bigass purchases or take a lotta bullshit out of the equation (school/house/real estate/blahblah)

Maybe buy a house if the housing market crashes again

People in the UK are legit taking it for property eat a dick you naysayer.

Greetings, my dude. Also BTC only holder here.

Depending on the price, I'm going to buy an island, a house, or a rope.

still own more ethereum than bitcoin but im betting on a bump in the ratio next year.

new tech comes out all the time, and if tech was all that mattered bitcoin, ethereum, and most of the top 20 coins would be dead already. the one thing bitcoin has that no coin will ever have is that it was the first cryptocurrency, which in finance means more than a few nerds would have you believe.

btc is good for insurance and last resort type of situations. but not as actual gold you can cash out in an instant. maybe in the future, well see

I figure there will certainly be a btc crash eventually. Every bubble pops eventually. I am betting on eth to pick up when that happens due to its sheer utility.

Wait, are you legit telling me Bitcoin is just in a bubble? Why is it so much bigger this time, why doesn't it ever crash to zero? Surely its utility is increasing

its price discovery, if bitcoin's value was theoretically $3000, it wouldn't go from $0 to $3000, it would bounce up and down, overshooting $3000 by a lot, then correcting down, etc. its difficult to call anything thats happening in bitcoin a bubble because its price has effectively been multiple bubbles stacked on top of each other for years now.

Literally every financial guru on the planet, crypto background or no, has been saying this.

Not him but in what market has the first pioneer ever survived until the end? You have to assume that one day the king will fall.

Well it's impossible to establish a currency this way. If BTC crashes now I'm convinced it's a failure at its stated purpose

Established powers often outlast the people who bet against them... How many times has Disney been thought dead? Nintendo? A major example would be Rome I suppose, or the Catholic church. The stakes in BTC are insanely high now, it's too big to fail.

>last resort kind of situations

You mean like now, when all currencies are lumbered with trillions in debt through decades of irresponsible (((quantitative easing)))?