Can we have a thread about Nazis having fun? I find pics like these fascinating

Can we have a thread about Nazis having fun? I find pics like these fascinating.

Not just Nazis. Show me Imperial Japanese having fun, Russians, Vietnamese, Cubans. I want to see the other side having a good time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wehrkraftzersetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Poles_by_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gonna dump what I have which isn't much.

This one is pretty common

During the little known Indian campaign

Continuing our "Nazis taking a shit theme"

OH, ROLFF

Deiter is such an unoriginal asshole

The Mighty Fist of the Fuhrer

Last one I have.

how much does that ordinate weigh?

Three

bump. i would like to see more of these.

Auschwitz garrison members on a break.

Of course today Europe is cucked and run by SJWs. This is back when men were men and soldiers were real men. Look at them they're having fun having a good time while serving their country how can these people be considered evil? Are they evil only in the eyes of leftists because they lost? I don't see them being evil I see them just being soldiers and fighting for freedom. Looking at these pictures I'm beginning to think that Germany was the good guy.

>Show me Imperial Japanese having fun
You might not want that

So this is the designated stormtard thread right?

>every german was a nazi
Amerimutt education

you cant even be a nazi on stormfront lmao they ban you if you have a swastika pic

Not every German was a Nazi but I'm pretty sure the ones wearing Nazi uniforms are probably Nazis

Beheading_allied_pow.jpg

>what is conscription

>conscripted into US Army
>you're a US soldier

>conscripted into Soviet Army
>you're a red army soldier

>conscripted into Nazi army
>you're not a Nazi

You may not hold Nazi ideals, but you are a Nazi. You are part of the Nazi army. Do you have any other semantical bullshit to disseminate?

So Yang Kyoungjong is a Nazi by your logic?

>served in the Nazi army

He was for a little while.

Just like he was an Imperial Japanese soldier and a red army soldier for a little while

>United States
>Soviet Union
>Nazism

one of these is not like the rest

The Nazis were a political party. Not every German was a member, just like not every Soviet was a member of the Communist party and not every American is a Republican/Democrat.

>two countries and one ideology
You have
a Soviet, an American and a German soldier
You might have
a communist, a capitalist and a nazi soldier
Can't be that hard to understand that ideology and nationality aren't the same thing.

>Hitler walks in
>"are we winning hans?

Definition of retard

Ouch. Bussss-ted.

Aye.

How about: don't be a useless dickhole. Educate the li'l' nigga.

ded

Look at those disgusting subhuman G*rms

what the fuck is this post go back to rebdit

>I-I was just following orders

Meme-worshipping edgelord thinks he's in a s33krut underground club.

>what is Wehrkraftzersetzung

What is it with these prebuscent smartasses in this thread?
>Don't answer this, it'll just shit up an otherwise good thread

>all German soldiers are Nazis

They're Estonian

Wehraboos ITT

If you swear oath to Hitler and fight to advance Hitler's ideals you may as well be one.

No, the Wehrmacht weren't Nazis, they only happily supported the Nazi regime and enthusiastically engaged in a brutal war of conquest on its behalf. But they weren't Nazis, so all is forgiven.

"I swear to God this sacred oath that to the Leader of the German Empire and people, Adolf Hitler, supreme commander of the armed forces, I shall render unconditional obedience and that as a brave soldier I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this oath."

-The Führereid of the Wehrmacht, 1934-1945

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wehrkraftzersetzung

I genuinely don't understand why it matters if they were card carrying nazis or not. If you're getting rounded up and shot, you don't care if the murderer is a party member or not.

The Heer was happy enough to commit all sorts of shit, so nazis or not, they were certainly willing executioners, fighting to perpetuate genocide, war of aggression and pillaging.
In the years between 1933ish and 45, as far as I'm concerned, the only good German soldier is a dead one. Any left alive (until they surrender, at which point my stance changes) is one too many.

Doesn't fucking matter if they were Nazis or not, they still committed war crimes.

>all of them

>every single German soldier committed war crimes because I say so

Even if they didn't personally take part in war crimes they were still complicit.

Guys, the people who swore an oath to Hitler and committed crimesin his name just followed orders all throughout europe in the name of the Führer and his state represented fascist cult were NOT Nazis! They were just following orders!
I have a need to justify their actions because I have a homoerotic fascination with their uniforms and or a need to justify their actions because I am some sort of German or think I have German blood in me!
You wouldn't call American soldiers Democrat soldiers because they served under FDR would you? No, you wouldn't because some soldiers were Republican or didn't have a political leaning!
Unlike those fucking communists and their Bolshevik hordes, who required 110% party loyalty and proof that your family has a picture of Stalin, Lenin, and the communist manifesto in their collective farms or apartment buildings. They also were all Russians, because fuck the other nations of the soviet union!
FFS guys, it's 2016, we should honor the noble Wehrmacht soldiers instead of portraying them in a negative light despite the mountains of evidence, testimony of survivors, and other sources that prove these people committed all sorts of heinous-I mean just followed orders!

Finally someone who understands it! The entire German military and command structure was completely apolitical. In fact they were so against politics they plotted to kill Hitler. Operation Valkyrie anyone? Honestly, politics was the reason the Wehrmacht lost in the first place. If Hitler and his sycophant underlings stayed out of military matters, Moscow would have been liberated from Bolshevism.

Everyone alluding that soldiers equate to Nazis are deluded. The Germans fought because they loved their country. So much in fact, that they were dying to defend it preemptively within the Russian steppe. It doesn't matter that they were conscripted against their will because they were loyal to the Fatherland.

> Be German in 1940s

> Exposed to years of propaganda and potentially participated in Hitler Youth

> Get drafted

> Swear an oath to Hitler

> Get sent to Ostfront

> Kill Soviet soldiers defending their country

> Kill/rape/brutalize partisans

> Kill/rape/brutalize more "partisans"

> Kill/rape/brutalize all "partisans" in a 10 km radius of a partisan activity

> Could have refused not to rape and kill

> Would not have been executed or jailed for refusing

> Still continue to brutalize "partisans" because dirty subhumans are tainting muh lebensraum

#NotAllNazis

Poor Germans. Not brave enough to resist the Nazis, but brave enough to shoot those who were

>Soviet propaganda

Would be awesome if mankind learned something from that. It doesn't. Wars of aggression still happen, concentration camps still happen, genocides still happen. War crimes still happen. People feeling superior is the fucking norm here.

Why would I believe anything you say about the Eastern Front?

The only people there were Soviets and Germans.

>Soviets
>famous for lies and propaganda

>Germans
>occupied and never got to push propaganda of their own

In wich timezone is it still 2016?

Reddit, judging by that post.

>>occupied and never got to push propaganda of their own
Yes, they did you faggot. German soldiers and generals published their own accounts after the war and tried to push myths like muh asiatic hordes and Soviet soldiers not even having enough rifles

This is a Hungarian not a Nazi

It's spanish, dumbass.

So not a Nazi then

No. We should accept that there were human beings on all sides of the conflict, having families and friends they cared for and wrote home to.

>Not just Nazis. Show me Imperial Japanese having fun, Russians, Vietnamese, Cubans. I want to see the other side having a good time.

Reading not much comprehension you?

>Why would I believe anything you say about the Eastern Front?
Because that is the consensus that historians, both Germans, Russians, and others, have come to.

Kek

>still using the overused rape/brutalize lie
its getting boring

youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

Heroes. *sheds tear*

How can people who hold such a simplistic view of WW2 (muh good versus evil) not realize they've been fed propaganda?

>Delusional old men trying to justify war crimes and expansionism
Historians BTFO

WWII was mostly of good vs evil and on the Eastern Front evil vs lesser evil

Someone please for the love of god make an edit of this but for japs

>historians are noble superior beings who would never lie or have an agenda

Denazification was a failure

Because literal Nazis are a more reliable source on WWII than thousands of historians from all over the world who have studied WWII extensively

>ITT shabbos goy

>every historian other than David Irving is a liar REEEEEE

holy shit that pic is the cringiest cod education tier shit

t. butthurt stormcuck

Wehrb spotted

yees rush to defend them

>generalplan ost was real too in my head

>it's our fault niggers comit a ton of crime

>americlaps still cant accept the simple truth that they were fighting for the wrong guys
its okay it will pass

I guess 20 million Russians were all secret magicians and all pulled a convenient dissappearin act between 1941 and 1945

Does this count? Guy seems to be happy

>Thread mentioning nazis turns into /pol/ shitfest
Not surprised.

>thousands of historians from all over the world who have studied WWII extensively
>extensively

>these reddit tier images
>not knowing what generalplan ost is

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4

t.

This pic is kind of inaccurate. His grandpa wouldn't be a mutt cuz we werent 56% back in the 40's

"Tens of thousands were murdered in the German campaign of extermination of the Polish intelligentsia and other elements thought likely to resist (e.g. Operation Tannenberg and Aktion AB). Catholic clergy were commonly imprisoned or otherwise persecuted and many ended up sent to their death in concentration camps.[55][56] Tens of thousands of members of the resistance and others were tortured and executed at the Pawiak prison in Warsaw.[57] From 1941, disease and hunger also began to reduce the population, as the exploitation of resources and labor, terror and Germanization reached greater intensity after the attack on the Soviet Union.[43] Poles were also deported in large numbers to work as forced labor in Germany, or taken to concentration camps.[41] About two million were transported to Germany to work as slaves and many died there.[52][i] Łapanka or random roundup, on streets or elsewhere, was one of the methods practiced by the Nazis to catch prisoners for labor.[58] Several hundred Wehrmacht brothels, for which local non-German women were forcibly recruited, operated throughout the Reich.[59] In contrast to Nazi policies in occupied Western Europe, the Germans treated the Poles with intense hostility and all Polish state property and private industrial concerns were taken over by the German state.[60][61] Poland was plundered and subjected to extreme economic exploitation throughout the war period.[62]"

"Mass rapes were committed against Polish women and girls including during punitive executions of Polish citizens, before shooting of the women.[88] Additionally, large numbers of Polish women were routinely captured with the aim of forcing them into serving in German military brothels.[89] Mass raids were conducted by the Nazis in many Polish cities with the express aim of capturing young women, later forced to work in brothels attended by German soldiers and officers.[89] Girls as young as 15 years old, who were ostensibly classified as "suitable for agricultural work in Germany", were sexually exploited by German soldiers at their places of destination.[89]"
"As part of the plan to destroy Poland, the Germans engaged in cultural genocide in which they looted and then destroyed libraries, museums, scientific institutes and laboratories as well as national monuments and historic treasures.[106] They closed down all universities, high schools, and engaged in systematic murder of Polish scholars, teachers and priests.[107] Millions of books were burned, including an estimated 80% of all school libraries, and three-quarters of all scientific libraries.[108] Polish children were forbidden from acquiring education beyond the elementary level with the aim that the new generation of Polish leaders could not arise in the future.[107] According to a May 1940 memo from Heinrich Himmler: "The sole goal of this schooling is to teach them simple arithmetic, nothing above the number 500; writing one's name; and the doctrine that it is divine law to obey the Germans. I do not think that reading is desirable."[107] By 1941, the number of children attending elementary school in the General Government was half of the prewar number.[36] The Poles responded with the "Secret Teaching" (Tajne Nauczanie), a campaign of underground education."

Me neither. It's because anglos have become nazis themselves. Completely disregarding their own crimes because they have a convenient scapegoat, or rather a collection of them, Germans, Russians, Arabs.
Check your own country's leaders for the following indictments:
> Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of a crime against peace
> Planning, initiating and waging wars of aggression and other crimes against peace
> War crimes
> Crimes against humanity

>congratulation you successfully copied a wikipedia article
>this proves me wrong
>but its le current year right guise i mean 70 years NAZI propaganda lmao

"Germany planned to completely remove the indigenous population of Poland beginning with the newly created Reichsgau Wartheland territory in 1939. According to the Lebensraum aim and ideology, formerly Polish lands were to be taken over by the German military and civilian settlers including Eastern European Volksdeutsche. The "Germanizing" of occupied territories by the Reich was repeatedly condemned by Nuremberg Tribunal which stated that the practice of expelling civilians was "not only in defiance of well-established rules of international law, but in complete disregard of the elementary dictates of humanity."[60] During the occupation of Poland, the number of Poles evicted by the German authorities from their homes is estimated at 2,478,000.[61][62] Up to 928,000 Poles were ethnically cleansed to make way for the foreign colonists.[63]"

"Himmler promised to eventually deport all Poles to Russia. He envisioned their ultimate end by exposure, malnutrition and overwork possibly in the Pripet Marshes where all Poles were to die during the cultivation of the marshy swamps. Plans for the mass transportation and possible creation of slave labor camps for up to 20 million Poles were also made.[67]"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Poles_by_Nazi_Germany

>Posting Mutt memes proves me wrong
I'm not even American you disgusting hun loving nigger.

>its hun when they break the jew