Aboriginal

Let’s talk about the history of the most backwards and savaged people on the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/cannibal/australi.html
espace.library.uq.edu.au/data/UQ_242712/Qld_heritage_v1_no7_1967_p25_29.pdf?Expires=1514879705&Signature=TmbdwE4F7pGsH8yVlZii1fVJtOZDTYZ6GwVszsIME32kkQIoLKz2QXjuw4EXRfTZRJ8YKx0dOadv~~MaFLa3C2i-ijjoNPxB7K0z7XPHix2a~bRkmMxeBEYit8erWhE6jcJdV6-vAGUsuwHtlxhjzv~~AqOiFcnjURj~h4fxguWO7a907PyxqH48L2si8Wu0txW6ISsbzc4XxdY4b2ofH2MYr9-MiJCDV81AN1OkBnTwkON9BKQn~zU8qhrpN30fvLQrlpRuZFafUT1Ejt1w5bWsE~TtNTZpZjL7M9exwdQKD4tE8Kru0QDb5oWW3fzAA-lUUCjah2phXTviF5-~9A__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJKNBJ4MJBJNC6NLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>backwards
>Savaged people

Woah there white male, that sounds very *tips glasses* EUROCENTRIC of you to say

Should have been wiped out and I'm not even an Aussie cunt.

How would you even survive doing that shit? You need an average of 2 offspring per couple just to maintain your population, you wouldn't figure people could afford to kill their own kids.

>EUROCENTRIC

this isnt to say white cunts arent completely fucking insane and will shit all over kin-selection, diseased. the lot.

These are the same apes that need PSAs to not huff and drink gasoline.

Abos are literally superior to humans tho

>These are the same apes that need PSAs to not huff and drink gasoline.

Don't forget the PSAs not to sleep in the middle of the road...

>Hey Jeffrey, can I have 10 bucks and a Jerry can so me and my mates can hoff some petrol?

>Yeah mate ah fuck get outta here

Can I have a source for that quote?

Eurocentrism makes for boring history. Don't be so fucking soft and take every implication that maybe people want to read about Pre-Columbian American or East-Asian History as some kind of attack on Western Civilisation.

>Don't be so fucking soft and take every implication that maybe people want to read about Pre-Columbian American or East-Asian History as some kind of attack on Western Civilisation.
i didnt :/

Literally nobody was doing that in this thread.

That's funny, I thought that any implication that white males could possible be wrong is an attack on our way of life.

and not sleep in the road?

Did those nasty Europeans hurt you or something, user?

No.

heretical.com/cannibal/australi.html

Thanks, it seems like just about everyone's a cannibal these days.
espace.library.uq.edu.au/data/UQ_242712/Qld_heritage_v1_no7_1967_p25_29.pdf?Expires=1514879705&Signature=TmbdwE4F7pGsH8yVlZii1fVJtOZDTYZ6GwVszsIME32kkQIoLKz2QXjuw4EXRfTZRJ8YKx0dOadv~~MaFLa3C2i-ijjoNPxB7K0z7XPHix2a~bRkmMxeBEYit8erWhE6jcJdV6-vAGUsuwHtlxhjzv~~AqOiFcnjURj~h4fxguWO7a907PyxqH48L2si8Wu0txW6ISsbzc4XxdY4b2ofH2MYr9-MiJCDV81AN1OkBnTwkON9BKQn~zU8qhrpN30fvLQrlpRuZFafUT1Ejt1w5bWsE~TtNTZpZjL7M9exwdQKD4tE8Kru0QDb5oWW3fzAA-lUUCjah2phXTviF5-~9A__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJKNBJ4MJBJNC6NLQ

I’d like to know how some of the most fiercely retarded people in the world are apparently closely related to some of the most intelligent.

What do you mean?
There are intelligent Abos?

I’m referring to Indians, especially South Indians.
>inb4 poo in loo

a number of factors. can be basically dumbed down to most abos were isolated island populations that came over to australia in small waves that were highly inbred/outbred(outbreeding depression with neanderthals and denisovans). Most tribes were separated by immense distances so there also wasn't alot of gene transfer

>most intelligent
>run call centres
>live in extreme poverty
>shit in street
>worship cows
>don't wash hands

Sohw Pusey and vagenia, marry me you so butiful

>Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

Go to /pol/ please.

No

>racism is acknowledging that abos are borderline subhuman
Do not try to treat this board as reddit with dates. Blatant soyboyism and bugmanness will not be tolerated, and a high degree of post-ironic detachment is expected

>They are subhuman because they’re depressed

Eeeepic!!!

Because they didn't and it's some dumb /pol/ infographic