AirSwap Marines, Report for Duty - We're going to Make it!

Fund manager Novogratz agrees to advise ethereum-based digital coin exchange

Former Fortress hedge-fund manager Michael Novogratz has agreed to join the board of advisors for a new token-exchange project based on alternative digital currency ethereum.

Called AirSwap, the platform will allow individuals to directly swap tokens, or digital coins, similar to how Craigslist operates.

Who is Novogratz? Glad you asked...

"He decided instead to invest in ether, the cryptocurrency token used on the Ethereum network. Novogratz bought about $500,000 at less than a dollar per ether and left on a vacation to India. By the time he returned a few weeks later, the price had risen more than fivefold. He bought more.

Over the course of 2016 and into 2017, as ether surged to almost $400 and bitcoin topped $2,500, Novogratz sold enough to make about $250 million, the biggest haul of any single trade in his career."

cnbc.com/2017/10/16/mike-novogratz-agrees-to-advise-ethereum-based-digital-coin-exchange.html

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ga2Hzb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Large amounts of btc floating around , 300+ members , pnd discord group, pump this week
Join today
discord.gg/ga2Hzb

is it too late for me to get in on this? i always fucking miss the lambo coins god damn it

We got big institutional backing us. We got a sexy logo. We got a working product. We got the co founder of Ethereum on our team. This will be unstoppable.

Buy it on ED tomorrow or use the Airswap exchange and buy it

Also consensys backed boiiii

don't forget the media coverage. bloomberg/cnbc. normies are going to get in on it, if they already haven't.

There is no need to even shill this coin,
we anons are literally ants, compared to the bigboys that are balls deep into this project

This shit is going to explode. These guys are so much farther along than the competition.

>0x

>Kyber

>Loopring

thx user, ur the first guy to actually help me when i ask a question here. maybe ill finally make it like the rest of u guys

from what i know transactions are free from locking an amount of ast you hold for a week. how does this company make money or pay its nodes?

>0x
11x

>Kyber
7x

>Loopring
idk but it fucking mooned

Novogratz.

The dude made 250 Fucking Million.

He only backs winners. Notice how he didn't back any of the other dex coins. This coin is going to get pumped to the stratosphere and beyond.

No worries as much biz is full of faggots I've made hundreds of thousands of dollars finding the nuggets of shit covered gold here. Make sure to watch some YouTube tutorials on etherdelta beforehand and everything set up ahead of time

>Bittrex
>Binance
>Poloniex
>Bitfinex

Coins that went 3-5x at launch?

Can't wait for Airswap to join them =^)

Any other good upcoming ICOs?

>deciding whether to hold or flip for a new mission

I only put 0.75eth into the ico. Will I make it?

no

enjoy the 7.5 ETH

make sure you put it into REQ when it's released on Friday

i have 2.5 eth to put in tmrw hopefully i get in early and we both make it :)

We're all going to make it bro. Everyone has to start somewhere.

I'll see you in lamboland user.

Can't wait for this to go at least x5 tomorrow. Glad I went all in with two accounts.

How long do you reckon we have to hold this for optimal gains short term? There's lots of shit coming up for Beta in Q4 but actual release is in Q1 2018, so i was thinking quick flip and buy back in a couple weeks...

We're all going to make it

10x = Instant Sell
5x + = Really tempting
2-3x = Hodl

You guys are deluded if you think this goes above ICO, holy shit. This is Kyber

haha i love ur picture, i have about 500 links hoping i will make it after i get some airswaps

Kyber did 5x? Fucking brainlet.

lol

>noswaps

I would love a Kyber pump. You can stay poor, I'll be in lamboland, laddie.

Just sold my mining rig to get more AST when it drops. Good luck nocoiners! ;)

don't buy it for more than 2x on ed and you should be golden. cash out when it goes up 5x on binance.

Thx user, just bought 100k more

People are going to sell for 5x minimum bud

People always sell low. This isn't any different.

thanks ill be waiting the second it goes live :)

I'm SO fuckign ready

me too dude idk if i can even sleep tonight

what time ?

Is the ico over already?

Leverj

Another DEX but this time it allows margin trading

>tokens unlock at 10:10am EST on the 17th
it won't be tradeable for at least another 15 hours, m8s.

Picolo Research has ONLY given THREE solid BUYS so far. Guess which ones....?

> 0x
> ChainLink

> Airswap

Do you see the goddamn pattern? I rest my case

that makes me a bit more comfy, user. their whole team + advisors are a solid 10/10.

How are there AirTokens being traded on EtherDelta tonight?

airtoken is different from airswap (AST)

Ohh, wow. Thanks for the info!!!

You aren't going to make it