Why is it that white people like pic related came to control the Islamic world and rule over the Turkish empire?

Why is it that white people like pic related came to control the Islamic world and rule over the Turkish empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>came to
they were from the beginning. even the original arab ruling class was nordic but they became less white over time.

WE

Turks are BLACK men. Nice try wh*Te ape.

Suleiman was a BLACK man, wh*Tey. All TÜRKS are black.

>but they became less white over time.
Which would explain the decline of the Islamic world and ultimate collapse o Turkish civilization.

The Turks were nordic aryans descended from the vikings

WE

Yeah its pretty crazy how these Nordics were able to effortlessly subjugate the swarthy Arabs and establish a slave trade of inferior, black Africans

wh*T........
>wow

WE WUZ NOT GRE.....
>wow

Yeah I know. Pretty crazy how the only notable people in Turkish history were superior Nordic.

Says a lot about inferior dark-skinned peoples.

muhammad was an aryan and had red hair.

>Turks

Those are Ukrainian coal burning whores with Turkish husbands.

No. Some Turks still have the superior white genes.

Probably either of Slavic or Galatian Celtic decent.

those are circassians you pleb
fled during russian expansion

itt: wh*Te subhumans trying to wh*Tewash non wh*Te civilizations again

Why is he wearing an onion for a hat? Or is it supposed to be garlic? Sorry if I got the vegatable on his head wrong I am new to history.

the turks were aryan greeks ruling over an entire EMPIRE of ar*bs. The lesser white races of n*rds did not like this and sided with the ar*bs to bring down the empire.

Turks confirmed for our European brethren.

Turks aren't white but it's because they plundered their way across the Middle East after the Mongols fucking annihilated the Arabs and fell apart themselves.

Only some of them are today. The ruling class of the Turks were pure Nordic Aryans. The everyday Turk of our time is swarthy which is why the Turkish empire is long gone.

They were jews

>0 days since last /pol/ shitposting thread

Don't forget Iran. Ismail Shah is the founder of modern Iran and brought Shia Islam to Iran.

You guys know that both the phenotype of suleyman and shah ismail are pretty common in both turkey and iran right?
They aren't the majority but atleast 20-30% of the population could be seen as 'white' especially by american standards.

KARA BOĞA

Eur*ngutangs get out

You see, you little soyboy, it's because they consumed so many onions that their heads started growing and becoming shaped like onions. Beside the massive physical gains, their expanding heads also gave them immeasurable mental gains. They truly were chads.

>Turks with whiter skins
>White

That phenotype from turkey to Mongolia/china was 90% since prehistory.

Thanks to ar*bs, t*rkmongs, indoabos, now it's all gone

>That phenotype from Ireland, France, to finland was 90% since prehistory.

>Thanks to ar*bs, t*rkmongs, indoabos, now it's all gone

Veeky Forums in 10 yrs

What’s with the asterisk meme?

not in iran, iran would be more like 2-10%. 20-30% in syria and 50+% in lebanon (white passing but probably not the same phenotype as these pics, more like greeks and italians)

All white turks in Turkey are rape babies

Why is this meme so prevalent, and is there actually any evidence other than white supremacists interpreting what "fair haired" meant in Latin

the evidence is in my recurring digits, brainlets

Printing press ban when the Turks fucked over the islamic world by getting lazy and allowing the rigt-wing clerics so much power

Not really. Lebanon is no whiter then Iran.

Basically every Ottoman Sultan from the second one onwards had a Greek/Serbian/Ukrainian bride. By the time we hit Bayezid we're talking guys who are at least 3/4 European by blood.

Like all nomadic populations, the Turks proper left a much smaller genetic imprint than you'd think. Most Turks today look more or less like the Hellenic people who had been living there fore 1000 years. But in addition to that, the Ottoman empire had a huge slave trade, bringing in millions of Ukrainians and Circassians (and Hungarians and Germans etc.) over the centuries and mixed with them too. Add to this all of the Europeans who converted to Islam and fled progressively to Anatolia as the empire slowly collapsed, and you'll find that Turkey is full of pretty 'white' looking people, because tons of them are of European decent.

I seriously hope that no one believes this "nordic arabs" shit or that Turks are really niggers. They're Mediterranean primarily + a little Central Asians and Eastern European DNA, on average.

First of all, wh*Te boy, we're not Mediterranean. Also Greeks are not wh*Te

Second, we're primarily WEST ASIAN with some MONGOLOID admixture. Central Asian is not an ethnicity so i won't count it. Pic related.

By the way, are you an Amerimutt subhuman or a wh*Te subhuman? I think you're an Amerimutt because your english is good yet you're retarded as shit.

Also, if you ever, ever, associate us with Europeans. I will fucking tear your subhuman body apart and rape your mother in front of you.

Don't forget to print pic related, wrap it and stick it up your ass.

Also Greeks are not "white". They're mutts of Middle Easterners.

thats a facial composite of everyone/the average, i was talking about a certain percentage of the population. Iran is definitley not whiter then lebanon, its comparable to a gulf arab country and also has a lot of realy dark people, like indian tier, and not even north indians.

if you're talking about what romans were referring to with their word for blond or fair haired, it means flaxen, and is the same word for the colour of things like wheat. Only amerilards have a hard time wrapping their heads around the fact that there are blond southern europeans

oh boy, the black turk is back

I'm not only one guy. It's every Turk's duty to wreck wh*Te subhumans on /his. You guys are so fucking retarded you just make me want to go full BBC on you. I want to start my truck and run over your subhuman kind.

Stay the fuck away from my people. Do not associate your subhuman race with Turks. You European raw meat eating subhuman.

>Greeks created European civilisation as we know it
>Turks are literally mongol rape babies

:thinking:

Memes aside the Ottoman sultans would have very little turkish DNA because their wives were mostly balkanites and circassians

>European civilization
>civilization
nice joke

>links a meme reference to Islam
>religion of the mongol rape babies

:thinking:

Apart from first 4 sultans yes.

But why does this matter? It's a known fact that royal families are mutts. It's not like Ottomans were the only mutts. Royal families are always like this. Seljuk royality for example had German blood in them.

But then a subhuman aka this comes and associates me with European subhumans who don't even wash their ass. Why? Because Ottoman family married some wh*Te subhumans. What a fucking great logic.

it doesn't matter, the sad thing is the "aryan arabs" larpers feel superior to the KARA BOGA fags when at least the latter is being ironic

>this "nordic arabs" shit

You'd have to be retarded to deny the reality that white, Nordic Aryans came down from Scandinavia, founded and built the Ottoman Empire, and that the dark skinned people's they enslaved then destroyed it.

1st grade level shit here.
>Turkic peoples are literally asshat blown out monkey brains retarded
>kill any and all people with above average intelligence (chronicled by many Arab and Greek historians)
>Outbreed the local populations and batter the Greeks and Arabs into submission with overwhelming numbers
>Actual smart Turk finally becomes minor leader
>Unites tribes of anatolians
>Releases Turks are literally asshat blown out monkey brains retarded
>Imports military commanders from whites in balkans
>Imports economic advisors from whites in the balkans
>*Import means kidnapped as a child
Leadership made up of kidnapped white children who (unsurprisingly) continue to kidnap white children to fill their positions
>Turkish girls ugly, sultan buys Russian girls
Whoopty fuckin' doo your slave empire has now been BLEACHED from the top down

This might be the most /pol/ post of the day.
Turkics like other nomads didn't have large populations and they definitely didn't conquer others through numbers because its almost impossible for nomads to be more numerous than settled peoples like the greeks and arabs.
Also if the 'whites' were so superior fighters they wouldn't get BTFO in the balkans till the 19th century. Also the reason balkan peoples were taken as devshirme was to break dynastic ties with the anatolia turkish nobility so that the ottomans wouldn't have to deal with the retarded succession crisises that western europeans had to deal with every century.

>impling scandinavians weren't black

If you read history for once you'll see that vikings were black with white scandinavian wives you can still see this tradition in places like sweden.

You call THAT an Ottoman hat? Man you're not even trying.

It is widely known that most leadership roles in the Ottoman empire were filled by christian converts. Albanians filled many high profile leadership roles in Egypt, and were even the royal family there at one point with the Muhhamed Ali dynasty:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali_dynasty

Also we should keep in mind arabs and ethnic turks were extremely low on the social hierarchy, Ottoman trade was controlled by the non-muslim subjects such as Armenians, Jews and Greeks. The elite beuracratic and military class was made up entirely of converts , look at the ancestry of all the grand visiers:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers

Nearly all of them are of european descent, and even when it says "turk", it is actually from european parts that had converted muslim populations. And of course not mention the Janisarisariess that were entirely ethnically white european.

The balkans kingdoms were constantly fighting among each other and there was Venetian, Latin Empire and Hungarian intereference that did not allow one kingdom to rise above. The entire reason why Ottoman exapnsion happened in the 14th century was because no one could fill the void of the Byantine empire that was left after the 4th crusade.

TURKS are BLACK alhamdulillah

The original Turkic people were entirely different ethnic group than the "turks" of Anatolia, this when you realise that Attaturk and the young tuks was one big larping LARP. The real Turks as described by Arab historians, and who historically filled the Ghulam and Mamluk military roles were mostly red haired, had green eyes, somewhat mongolic features and white skin.

pic somewhat related, a red haired and blue-eyed ethnic Mongol. Also all Gheghi Khan's children are described as red haired.

forgot pic

So what?
The ottomans were fighting against the byzantines and the other turkish beyliks.
They started out as a small tribe with 2000 men in 1299.

There are still people looking like that in turkey though especially in the north east also fuck you and your LARP meme, it would mean that everyone in europe is larping.

Turkish leadership today is mostly white rapebabies. Here in Greece we joke because they show Turkish soap operas that are entirely played by the most european white looking motherfuckers possible. They look more like Germans or Russians.

The redhead is diaspora her mother is german.

They didn't beat all other beyliks, Karaman sultanate fell long after the formation of the Ottoman empire. The big catalyst was the fall of the territory that was once the Empire of Nicaea. This happened because Michael Paleologos was fighting Charles I of Anjou and the other Latin feudal holdings. The Byantines were also mired with civil wars,and fighting off the Serbians and the Bulgarians. The Ottomans early on were on easy mode untill the Timurids came along.

Dude Karaman was bigger than the ottomans and were an early rival of theirs, the ottomans definitely didn't have it easy.

Yes, the Average matters. I know many Leventis and they are no whiter then Persian. You have been watching shahs of sunset. Most Iranians in the US are southern Jews. That is why they think most Iranians are Darker. Just search Iranian politicians and compare them to Lebanese politicians.

How are they white? They look like typical sandniggers.

>came to

Muhammad was described by his contemporaries as “white” and “ginger”. Denial of Muhammad’s “whiteness” was even considered a form of blasphemy by some early Muslim scholars. Whites, or at least white-looking people controlled the Muslim world from the very beginning.

>its almost impossible for nomads to be more numerous than settled peoples like the greeks and arabs

KNOCK KNOCK OPEN UP THE DOOR wh*Te BOY

also Turkics outnumbered Iranic farmers in Uzbekistan. So your point is invalid.

Didn't you get the memo? Turks are black, just like slavs.

ITT: wh*Te subhumans wewuzzing about how they were enslaved by TÜRKs and used as nerds

lmao wh*Te fucking monkeys. We conquered you, we beat the shit out of you, we raped you and here today you're wewuzzing about how you were viziers n shieet :DDDD
you're subhumans. we're your masters. deal with it.

I laugh at your attempt to wh*Tewash TÜRKs. We're a much more noble people. Also wh*Tewashing us won't help your low fertility rates. We will HANG YOU from LAMPPOSTS. We will RUN OVER YOU with TRUCKS.

>Whites, or at least white-looking people controlled the Muslim world from the very beginning.

This.

>its comparable to a gulf arab country and also has a lot of realy dark people, like indian tier, and not even north indians.

Iran isn't white but this is really bs.

>powerful subhuman becomes able to enslave women for his personal pleasure
>white women are the most attractive by far
>son and heir is half-white
>repeat for centuries
They gradually washed out all the mudblood through a natural eugenic campaign basically.

how? I've noticed many iranians are light skinned as fuck and could easily pass for southern european. can't say the same about arabs.

He said that levantis are way lighter than Persians. I answered that they are similar. I personally believe that Americans think Iranians are dark because most of the Iranian Americans are Jews. Jews in Iran are known to be darker. Also, they are rich Iranians. And rich people usually have time to tan. When I was in Iran nobody tans. Most people in Iran live in the north. The south is mostly desert and hot. The north is green and fertile.

>white women are the most attractive by far

HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

At this point i feel like turk shitposting is the only thing able to save this board

I realized that pretty quickly.

This is the most intellectually deprived thread on the entire board yet.
Doesn't make it less hilarious though.

Tbh it'd dissolve into a /pol/ tier circlejerk without them. They're a bit annoying but atleast keep the other retards away.
Just give it up senpai. It's so sad seeing you post.

Says the deluded idiot who thinks Lebos are Aryan gods.

Ottomutts

You got the wrong person you schizo

1>3>2

Defo would all of them.

>muh mutts

Every ethnicity mixes with others.
If they don't they become inbred like the brits.