The value of US dollar is guaranteed by the Fed

The value of US dollar is guaranteed by the Fed.

The value of bitcoin is guaranteed by ... nothing.

The value of bitcoin is guaranteed by whatever people are willing to pay for it based on demand and supply

ok

Go look at the US Dollar value over the last 30 years. Go. Look.

>The value of US dollar is guaranteed by the Fed
I don't think yo know how these things work, user. The only thing the FED can guarantee is that they will gradually reduce the value of the dollar in your pocket.

Pay for it? You mean with US dollars? I.e. pay for it with REAL currency? Because bitcoin will never be a currency.

1 dollar is still 1 dollar.

>The value of US dollar is guaranteed by the Fed.

Incorrect. The value of the US dollar is guaranteed by the US Military via our petro-dollar defense agreements.

The dollar is universally accepted anywhere in the US and is the world reserve currency. Bitcoin is not and in all actuality has very little utility. This price is unsustainable.

>1 dollar is still 1 dollar.

Not true at all

Fiat are the world's biggest shitcoins

1 dollar is 1 dollar he says

Does he now know???

DOES HE NOT UNDERSTAND

The only guaranteed thing by the fed is their desire and persistence to fuck you over

>purchasing power

By that argumetn bitcoin is worth nothing because you cannot purchase shit with it. Try go to McDonalds and buy chicken nuggets with bitcoin.

Are you retarded? How can they "guarantee" value when every year it is worth 2% less. Its called inflation you fucking dipshit. The dollar is worth 1% of what is was when the federal reserve was founded. LITERALLY DESTROYED 99% OF THE VALUE. god get the fuck away from crypto you dense motherfucker.

By the people who use it, let your government continue to tell you what to do you damn progressives. Why y'all nocoiners to pay the government, us holders will be on our own islands

Even if OP believed that Crypto is a scam and FIAT was the only option

Why not buy some crypto make a quick profit and get more of your precious FIAT?

yeah, rikers island

I'm sorry, but has Chainlink already crashed? Oh, that's right. The cryptogame isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only halfway there. Does not having the lead at halfway count as a crash? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this comment when the cryptogame is still on?
Linkers are still accumulating right now and Chainlink have been the best ICO in the cryptoworld. They're competing against one of the worst coins in crypto (RIPPLE) who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Jews. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Chainlink is one of the best fucking coins in the world, they are developing Oracles and would be doing much more if it wasn't for the jews. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded comments like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Chainlink reaches 5€ and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cripple just went down 0.3% and Chainlink went up 0.7%. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a comment like that on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chainlink comments because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like oracles because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ICOs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your comments and threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a comment like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

ban all boomers from the fucking board

Yet I can still spend it anywhere. Can you say the same about bitcoin?

>what are Bitcoin credit cards

ANYWHERE? Not yet

Can I spend it? YES, plenty of places accept BTC now

You mean those things that CONVERT BTC to DOLLARS?

Yeah, you're not helping your case.

7 years and a few scant retailers accept it directly. *yawn*

lmk when people are paying for their groceries with btc. (will never happen, btw)

i wonder how long it took people to adopt the use of credit cards or even the use of paper money in the first place.

By the time that happens 1 BTC = $1,000,000.

>A venti latte? That'll be 400 satoshis, sir.

I can purchase dollars to spend while I keep my savings away from inflation

Please just stop. It's getting old. This thread has been posted on biz every day(multiple times) for the past year and thousands of adequate answers have been given to debunk every possible question related to this. If you think btc is a ponzi/pyramid scheme/ tulips JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT. WE DON'T WANT YOU TO BUY IT. K? NOW FUCK OFF! Thanks!

Quickly. Paper money and credit cards are convenient, which modern society demands. Bitcoin (and pretty much all cryptos) are a pain in the fucking ass. Until you can simplify and streamline the process, normies will never go for it.

It's not a ponzi scheme, it's just drastically overvalued compared to it's legitimate use cases.

Yep, every single fucking day. They need to go back.

reminder. OP IS FUCKING RAGING FAGGOT!

Best saving mechanism currently, it's undervalued if anything.

>1 dollar is 1 dollar
That's the kind of comedy gold that people in high-inflation countries tell as a joke. Burger retards unironically believe this, apparently.

Value is subjective u fucking imbecile

Try to buy mcnuggets with gold. Is gold worthless?

>The value of US dollar is guaranteed by the Fed.
>implying it adds any value to UD dollar
>imbyign benis
FIATs are literally the biggest jewish scam and ponzi scheme of this era

The only way to kill cryptocurrency as a whole's value would be to ban it, and at that point it's not about a guarantee of value (it'd still have some value, anyways) but about it just being illegal. The risk of the government banning bitcoin is all it comes down to, and we're good on that front for a while

Shit, look at the last year. Down 9%

>Bitcoin (and pretty much all cryptos) are a pain in the fucking ass.
So is buying big amounts of physical gold.

gift cards are easy to buy with btc.

My fucking dentist accepts bitcoin and ethereum

no pain no gain faggot

Bullshit

Don't tell the truth, FUDders don't like it when that happens. Say stuff like how you can't even buy altcoins with BTC.

But not Dentacoin? Lol.

sorry you missed out on the best financial opportunity of the last and possibly next 50 years.

maybe next time bud.

WTF I love the petrodollar now!

Yep! If the USD were a crypto, it would be down 99%+ from it's ICO.

A verified shitcoin.