LINK WHAT ARE YOU DOING

LINK WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/addyching
coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/?utm_content=buffer4ffb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

J U S T U S T

oh my god lol this is Veeky Forums lololol

look at those fucking desperate bagholders in the audience hoping sergey will say something that will ensure their status in lambo land
pathetic desu

Nice suit very handsome

HOLY SHIT THIS IS WORSE THAN THE RIPPLE CONFERENCE

i see nothing wrong here at all

what's wrong?

FAKE AS FUCK
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING TOILETS???

*sniff* *sniff*
Whats that smell?

YOU CAN PRACTICALLY HEAR THE TOILETS

Roasties and shitskins everywhere

Just dumped everything.

Can someone link the live stream?

A FUCKING STUTTERING POTHEAD

Why? The audience isnt full of autists.

IS THIS CRASH?

omg look for 'iab' retards, it was year ago

At least it is not located in the sewers like Ripple

twitter.com/addyching

I went to a convention for affiliate marketing once. I sat in on some of the presentations with my staff and I was blown away at how normcore everything was. I spoke with a couple affiliate managers that I knew about it and they said thats typical of conventions. A lot of people who arent really in the industry come and try to learn so they can invest or make money. They usually arent the types to soak up a ton of info but instead focus in on one thing and throw their retirement at it.

THE PRICE JUST FELL ANOTHER TWO CENTS

ABANDON SHIP WHILE YOU STILL CAN

This isnt the SIBOS conference, some old chit

and in that moment, it all made sense. She and everyone else in the room realized that ChainLink was the next big thing.

There got to have been more people than this in the audience

This is some terrible coping, but I understand. You have to feel better about your bags.
>I-I didn't waste all my money, right mom? It's going to be alright, right mom?

The conference revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $.4 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it dumps below the $.35 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all linkers. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing Binance.

The $.3 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded linkers will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in bitcoin will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $.2, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded linkers wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded links will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you linkers. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an linkmarine.

i see two asian females, and majority of the males are white...

I did dump it all at 0.43 which feels good

its going below .20 but that's when im going all in again lol

You just KNOW they banged.

I bought some link. But that suit tho. Terrible. I bet he smelled like Axe body spray.

How is it coping when the pic isnt even from the sibos conference? Try again

according to the innovation manager we're in the works for a few more talks. this is gonna be an intense week

holy shit this douchebag cant even match properly a blazer and pants to create a good look, and you expect him to deliver? im glad im not a linkmarine.

And why is there a couple of abbos in the front? all those ppl in the audience look broke af.

They dont even have chairs with support!

>innovation manager
AHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
IS THAT LIKE
IS THAT LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKIN DISNEY IMAGINEER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING SCAM!!
HOW DO THESE PEOPLE HOLD THIS SHITCOIN EXPECTING IT TO GO ANYWHERE BUT STRAIGHT DOWN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

The room had as many people as it could fit, pretty much

Female Negroes on the front row. Sell, Sell

Th-this is worse than the Ripple conference!

*Inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LINKIES BTFO ETERNALLY

Those chainlink bags are heavy as fuck, huh?

This conference is full of people that know fuck all

"So ChainLink solves-"
>toliet flush

WHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LOL DELUDED LINKFAGS

Still better than the Digibyte conference

>mfw people are lining up to suck sergey's cock

dude, are you okay?

They were queueing to use the toilet.

>that riplet coping

LOL bullshit, they're just standing in line for the bathroom which is right next to sergey

Th-this is worse than the Ripple conference!

*Inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LINKIES BTFO ETERNALLY

Look at all this controlled FUD, just like a Hollywood script being acted out.

We knew this was a demo in a small room to representatives of banks with assets in the trillions. What else was expected?

>>

I'm questioning why more people aren't banned for posting something they "...have an interest in."

nobody sincere would type out a message this long for this purpose

>not enough room

yeah there was 20 seats

kek

Can't believe I fell for this meme.
Not even mad.

shut the fuck up mariecurie you goddamn autist

It's a script they had ready. Whale team shills are real.

I'm mariecurie. Fuck off kike

kys retard

kek

no i am

yeah probably

hold onto your coins brothers, the kikes are everywhere

Your FUD is ungrounded.
/ourguy/ Sergey skullfucked those below average IQ "fintech" nubs

>the kikes
Are you fucking retarded? (((SWIFT))) is a banking institution lmao (((SIBOS))) is full of kikes, in fact probably more than Ripple.

Look at the timestamp retard. It's for a different talk in the same room.

are they trying to get links price to plummet so they can PnD or what? literally nothing to gain from these boring and done to death hysterical pepes and memes

Major repirting in, the line is being held. Weak hands being shook out, amd the corporate George Soros level FUD is duely noted and being us3d to forge more mythril hands.

Is this actually the SIBOS meeting?, fucking hell, in two minds to sell right now if it is?

how many people need to be sent from a certain bank? Like one or two?
I don't see how this is a bad thing

>Sergey didnt even bother to tweet or say anything because of muh sibos
>price is actually dropping
>today was supposed to be the big news

If this shit doesnt increase by a reasonable amount by friday then just move on

>go sleep just before it hits 8300
>wake up for 7100

This shitcoin is over, let whales pump it slighty one more time and I'm fucking out, the profit was already made and this is just shilled bullshit

They are riding PnD waves increasing their positions. I see these guys in the slack, they FUD all day like fucking kids with ADHD.

He doesn't mean literal ethnic kikes, but that they act like kike jews, which they do. Don't be so dense.

>corporate George Soros level FUD
Do you even know what SWIFT is?

corporal reporing in sir!
Iron Hands, Line being held!

whatever, kike shill

>WAAAAAAH WHY ISN'T Veeky Forums AN ECHO CHAMBER FOR OUR ONE CHOSEN SHITCOIN, ITS /OURCOIN/ RIGHT GUYS HAHA XD PLEASE
>IT MUST BE PSYOPS...THE JEWS...THE BANKS...WHALES...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go back to pol you low iq inbred. I hear there are a lot of mouthbreathers there, you will feel at home.

To accumulate more and power trips most likely. You'll see them come on here and post their bags sometimes and brag about fucking with us.

why are you falling for the whales bullshit? just hold on to your link and sell when you feel the time is right not when these zombies mindfuck you into doing so

Can't believe I fell for LINK. This is truly disheartening, they actually put their presentation in the bathroom. I am on the verge of crying.

en dot wikipedia dot org slash wiki slash Strasserism

Lmao why so triggered, we have a kike over here

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE POL BULLIES ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN MOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET THEM JANNY GET THEM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

THIS IS A NEOGAF SAFE SPACE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY CANT THE MODS JUST BE FROM FYAD

I HATE YOU POL MEANIE POO POO HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOK MOOT HIRE SA NEOFAG MODS NOW

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOXIC GAMERGOOBERS ARE RUINING MY BOARD

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POL IS BULLYING ME AGAIN MUMMY

MUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOFYGOOGLES MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*PPPPBBBRRRRRRRRRFRFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT* *BBBBBVVVBRBRRRRFFFFFFFFFSSHHHHTTTTTT* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

*BBBBBBBBFFFFFFRFRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFFSSHHSHHHHNNNTTTTTTTT* MOOOOOOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH POL MEANIES TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT MUH SAFE SPACE I WANT MUH COLORING BOOKS I WANT MUH TRANNY DOLLS AND MUH PLAYDOH

*FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTT* I WANT MY MOMMY

MEANIE POL PEE PEE HEADS ARE TRIGGERING ME WAAAAAAAAA I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE YOU ALT-RIGHT MEANIE BUTT HEADS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

it's just retarded fud. it's akin to spam and ads you see in an MMO or on a video. just ignore it

>the absolute state of LINK bagholders
And just like that, the new digimarines were born.

this pic literally wasn't from SIBOS.

At least wait until friday user, surely it HAS to increase by then. Sergey didnt ignore all of us and work on this for years and years only to disappoint right?

bro it's fud

This is DNT all over again.
I'm not holding this bag, see ya, suckers. 4k incoming.

>SwiftLab logo on the right
>Not from Sibos
Pick one

Typical response from low iq poltards. No, I am not a jew.

Go back to your conspiracy theories and cuck threads. Get the fuck back there with your pea brains where you belong

Getting 5k in november yo invest in crypto, going 60% btc and eth 40% altcoins, how much of that 40% should I throw into link...

>inb4 all of it

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/?utm_content=buffer4ffb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

All of it

That's the iab logo, not the swiftlab logo you fucking retard

oh... oh no, the poor thing is retarded.

who hurt you?

it's literally "swift lab" you fucking retard lol