Zoroastrian Resurrection

What are the chances any of these people are Zoroastrian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Oe12HhJybY&t=209shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oe12HhJybY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zoroastrian Persia in 21. Century

Many Iranian Shias don't consider Allah to be an arab god, they consider him to be Persian, kind of like the stereotype of "Republican Jesus" in the USA, only unironically. This isn't about Zoroastrianism I'm afraid.

Zero. Best thing Zoroastrianism can hope for is neopaganism along the same lines as Eurolarpers

Literally no Iranian believes God is Persian (or Arab). I've been hearing endless assertions by foreigners about Iran and Iranians for the past week and I think I'm finally losing my shit.

t. Iranian

Ya'll realized Judaism is Zoroastrianism 2.0?

You bring dishonour to your people whenever you spew reddit buzzwords like t.

Any time someone says t., I just think "...Oh."

>tfw the Shahanshah will never return to rule the Persian people into a new glorious age of poetry, carpets and incest

They come.

t. Fag

>It's an Iranian Spring.exe!
Huurrrrd

>What are the chances any of these people are Zoroastrian?
Zero percent. Most Iranian ''Zoroastrians'' today are just atheist liberal and nationalist Iranian ex-Muslims trying to be edgy. Kinda like those ex-christian pagans like Varg. They don't actually practice Zoroastrianism, or believe in it. They simply see it as a tool to piss off people.

>meanwhile faithful Shia Muslims are the ones risking their lives to liberate the Fertile Crescent from ISIS and other Wahhabi terrorists
Guenon was right about larpers being cancerous shits that leave the dirty work of traditionalist revival to the people they hate. And I don't even like Islam theology-wise.

Don't they at least have a sizable rural population that has significant ancient traditions practiced alongside islam?
Granted those aren't the people protesting, but still.
I keep seeing people saying they are 95% muslim and I can't help but feel like it's just government propaganda to a degree

>I keep seeing people saying they are 95% muslim and I can't help but feel like it's just government propaganda to a degree
It really isn't. If you want to know about how much Zoroastrians are in Iran, they don't go beyond one million at best. Keep in mind i'm talking about actual Zoroastrians. Not the faggot ex-Muslim larpers who just see it as a political tool against Islam.

Zoroastrianism as an actual religion is dead, its next to impossible to actually practice. All these new age zoroastrians are larpers on par with wiccans and shit.

>hurr durr if you don't believe in abrahamism you are a "larper"
why are jude-loving subhumans so pathetic?

Did you even read what i said mate? These new ''Zoroastrians'' are literally just larpers trying to be edgy. They don't actually follow Zoroaster's teachings, or believe in it.

>These new ''Zoroastrians'' are literally just larpers trying to be edgy
So they call themselves Zoroastirains, behave like Zoroastrians, but according to semite-lovers are "LARPers"? Fuck off.

>behave like Zoroastrians
They literally don't you tripfag.

>They literally don't you tripfag.
If they are Zoroastrians they do :)

Also the same way I can tell you that the most of "christians" arctually don't behave like christians because much of them don't even go to church on sunday. And the Polish christians (who I recall because they are according to Kekistanis "the pattern for Europe" and "a proof that christianity is superior") don't even respect the basic rules like "help others", not even goint to mention that only half of them go frequently to church. Here is your "non-LARPing" religion, lol.

>behave like Zoroastrians
they don't. that's why they're LARPing and not actual zoroastrians.

who said those "christians" aren't LARPing too?

If they obey at least tehe main Zoroastian rules, they do.
I simply suspect people calling believers of the Nordic-made religions "LARPers", are most likely christians, juden or muslims. Of these three actually the most of "believers" are some sort of LARPers.

>Nordic-made religions
ah i didn't realize you were just trolling
carry on

>are some sort of LARPers
*by your standarts, of course

Would varg support the muslims or the pagans in this situation? tough question.

How many neo-pagans or neo-zoroastrians do you think actually believe in their gods? None, they identify as pagan or zoroastrian not because they believe in it, but because their ancestors believed in it.

Why do people keep calling Zoroastrians pagans? I didn't expect that on his

>ah i didn't realize you were just trolling
No, I only defend people believing in Nordic-made religions, like Neopagans, Zoroastians, Hindus :)
Varg supports paganism everywhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Oe12HhJybY&t=209shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oe12HhJybY
I certainly believe in sun, war, sk , thunder, family et cetera. Zoroastians certainly believe in Ahura Mazda being a representation of good deeds and Angra Tainju being a reperesntation of bad deeds, and that their deeds will have an impact on them.

The mistake christkikes and other jude-loving cucks do is comparig their desert diety to other gods, and vice versa.

Islam is so thoroughly Arabic I can't possibly see how anyone could view Allah as Persian.

What is happening in Iran now is Jewish subversion. Jews and anglos and everyone else throughout history have been known to use ethnic pride to sow division and subversion. See the (((neonazis))) in Ukraine.

Fuck off LARPing faggot.

That being said it would be nice to see an Aryan renaissance in Iran, one that is sovereign, not backed up by foreign interests, and properly anti-Jewish.

Allah is NOT Persian, Arab or any other fucking ethnic group. Allah is divine and above humanity. He doesn't have an ethnicity

>Nordic-made religions, like Neopagans, Zoroastians, Hindus
Nodick Wankdouche at it again i see.

die JUDE lover
Hinduism was made by Nordic Aryans :)

>Allah is divine and above humanity
Allah confirmed for Serb

Go back to your mud shack in the forest, varg

I too enjoy CK2.

go back to judea hook-nosed subhuman

The Nordic man FUCKS your fake cult. Get over it that you will never fool the White European man again.

>Hinduism was made by Nordic Aryans
Sure were.

Non-Whites are the only people who treat your jeshua bullshit seriously, mainly because of their low-IQ.

Do you get now how the Nordic ubermenschen see your judeochristkike folk now? ;)

>Get over it that you will never fool the White European man again.
honestly there isnt much for them to fool.

The people who conquered the swarthy and dravidian rraces in India were blond and brown haired Nordics with blue eyes, the original and real R1a-Z93 bearers :)

Stay mad.

>Not performing meme migrations

Dude, I'm ahead of you. Usually when I get to the point where only blobbing remains as I'm the largest realm, I settle various endangered cultures in areas and make weird-ass religion combinations. My favorite was the Hungarian Jain republic of Mali, sadly the natives took over as democracy sucks, but they did adopt Jainism. Also created a Somali Romuva Iceland once. Fun game.

>The people who conquered the swarthy and dravidian rraces in India were blond and brown haired Nordics with blue eyes
No real evidence of any 'conquest' IVC was an advanced urban culture which saw an influx of Indo-Iranic tribes into the Indus Valley and eventually into the Gray ware pottery culture where they amalgamated and joined their beleifs with the more advanced cultural norms and urban living of the indo gangetic plain and laid the foundations of Sanatana Dharma.

There is no archaeological evidence of conquest, but there is evidence of infighting amongst the Aryans as the Battle of the ten Kings attests to.

Christians didn't physically invade and settle desu

Christians also gives a lot of cultural autonomy. Islam only gives temporary fiscal autonomy but you're forced to learn Arab shit and turn towards Mecca.

>Christians also gives a lot of cultural autonomy.
Was beheading 4000 saxons after Widukind's rebellion by the franks cultural autonomy?

WE

No, that was doing the world a favour

>No real evidence of any 'conquest'
Where did Nordic R1a haplogroup come from then? Why were so many Indic gods blond-haired? Why are the most of indians speaking in a Nordic-made language then?

Also blond-haired Indra in RigVeda literally said that he HATES the swarthy races... Yeah.. totally no Nordic invasion...

The actual anthropological history of india :)

Well. This thread turned to shit fast.

They joined a syncretic and advanced culture of the local Dravidians who were in decline you fool, they intermarried and settled with the locals, this is evidenced by the culture of the northern river valleys in india. By around 900 BC they formed the begginings of Sanatana Dharma and the upanishads were being written down, this eventually led to the Second Urbanization in the 7th or 6th century BC, this is where much of the myth, histories and culture of modern india originate from.

Also Lovecraft is a hack depressive like all pretensions 'self-flagellating' western artistic types who take out their edginess by saying nonsense about things they do not understand, much like yourself.

Robert E Howard is a real man's choice, read more.

>They joined a syncretic and advanced culture of the local Dravidians who were in decline you fool
Good way for saying "Aryans subjagated them", pajeet.
>they intermarried and settled with the locals
No, they subjagated them and later after formation of caste system became the local nobility (brahmins).

The higher caste, the more caucasoid and more R1a. The lower, more dravidian and less R1a.

>The higher caste, the more caucasoid and more R1a. The lower, more dravidian and less R1a.
Must be why as a Kshatriya from Kerala and I have lighter skinned than a Brahmin friend of mine from the north of where I was born.

Just stop with your nonsense, the Caste system did not become codified and rigid aligning with familial heritage until the 4th century AD under the Emperor Samudragupta, before that caste was your occupation and all members of the four castes can be born into the same house.

Once again, you show 0 understanding of historical and cultural context because you are as usual being a biased proponent of your opinion, typical semitic, Abrahamic attitude, pathetic. You dont even know what Aryan means beyond the hijacked term. You do not pray to the right gods, you do not pay oblations and commit to your dharma, you can only think and comment in terms of your limited view engendered for your 'comfort' and nothing more.

Read more.

Another thread ruined by a tripfag.

Its just a thread for you, but it is just sad that this tripfag dude co-opts my culture to pretend and larp as someone better than himself. I just wanna get him to read about hinduism and actually know the meaning of Aryan.

One can only hope i guess...

>Also blond-haired Indra in RigVeda literally said that he HATES the swarthy races... Yeah.. totally no Nordic invasion...
Also on this point Divodasa Atithigva is actually credited with the destruction of the 99 fortresses of King Sambara and defeating Vrtra the Stone Dragon, causing the waters to be freed.

This dragon slaying is more than likely poetic language for the the destruction of a dam during drought and then flooding the draught hit lands with water which was considered sacred in that time.

So you did not seem to mention Divodasa; celebrated for his liberality and protected by Indra and the Ashvins in the Rigveda, RV 1.112.14; 1.116.18, who btw are Gods, they arent people or divinely present leading the armies, no, they worked through a mortal intermediary, they were only representations.

Its just so sad that you don't even know the material you are pretending to use as evidence.

I mean how fucking stuck in your own loop are you?

>the meaning of Aryan
Aryan means noble. This has it's origin in Nordics subjagating the swarthy and black races in India and becoming a local nobility :)

Talk on the subject retard.

Indic gods were NORDICS, and also hated the swarthy races :)

>Aryan means noble. This has it's origin in Nordics subjagating the swarthy and black races in India and becoming a local nobility :)

Ahahahahaha, the answer of the true ignorant fool.

The meaning is in favour, kind attached to and devoted, it is a etymological origin rooted in
Old Indic árya meant someone who adhered to the vedic faith. And it was ONLY in Indo-Iranic tradition that it was a ethnic meaning and within it falls Indo-Aryans who have described arya as above.

Aryan and Svastika are blatantly derived from indian culture and they have their meaning, you cannot just make shit up and claim it to be true.

Once again you show 0 understanding.

Clearly you have not read the Vedas, your typical Mleccha behaviour has made it evident. If they were nordics why werent the Gods called Yavanas?

I don't even want to list my norse meme games because it is embarrassing how many there are

>The meaning is in favour, kind attached to and devoted
LOL no, it means noble. In Sanskrit ārya. In Greek aristoi, in Irish aire.

How does it come you swarthymen get so easily BTFO by Nordics?
>If they were nordics why werent the Gods called Yavanas?
You are literally taking this shit out of nowhere LOL.

Also I am STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO PROVE THAT R1A-Z93 INDO-EUROPEANS DIDN'T INVADE INDIA.

I'm new to this conversation so all I'm going to say is how are you going to claim "Swastikas are blatantly derived from Indian culture" like Indians invented drawing four right angles together. That's like me saying no one ever drew a cross before Christanity! That's ours, Christians invented that!

>I don't dispute anything else you said because I don't really care but come on man that's pretty stupid of you.

hey bro
post a picture of your face

Highly unlikely, and even if they were the Indian Zoroastrians will deny it saying they aren't "real Zoroastrians"

He's probably fat as fuck. I don't assume this do to his ideology but because he's a tripfag.

>in a twist he's actually a Taiwanese Ladyboy.

Not in the context of why it was chosen, indology is what inspired the nordic aryan image and svastikas through the modification of the existing sun cross and adopting it more in line with the hindu symbol just reversed and angled Thule Society. I never claimed invention, just derivation and corruption of an existing cultural aspect.

fucking LARPers

Daily reminder that the Islamic Golden Age was actually the Second Persian renaissance

Okay... I'm listening. Can you show me any other Nazi/Aryan symbolism that was derived from Hinduism? Shouldn't be hard if it was such a contributing factor. Aside from that it seem anecdotal.

Annon who the fuck are you to say who is an is not a Zoastrian. I don't know jack shit about the religion other than it's dualistic and very old.

>Zoroastrian revival

God I hope this is a thing.

>all this just to score sweet sweet wincest

>t.
>reddit
Let me guess your boipucci turns legal this year newfriendo?

This is just a CIA colour revolution. Drumpf supports it because the patriotard faction owns his balls. The goal is to destroy Iran and thereby cut Hezbollah off from supplies. They can then destroy Lebanon and Israel will have full control (in partnership with the new Saudi regime) of the MENA

It spread to Veeky Forums from finnish posters on /int/

t. finnish poster from /int/

Yeah, but its a huge deal in Islam that he spoke to an Arab and selected an Arab as his final prophet and that Arabic is the language of God

Rather jews than arabs