What is happening with stellar?

Torn on whether or not this will test 1k.

PB article said 1800 sats, & there may be more news.

Looks like a bull trap atm and my hands are sweaty from day trading.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/about/mandate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck that i dont buy anything after it's gone +30% in a day. too risky.

HODL 3 days, cry tears of joy and thank the gods and me (random user). Have fun :)

PB never said 1800 sats. Some meme liner on here did.

W-what do you know, senpai?

fortune published the ibm partnership

pbc didnt say it would reach 1800

I know .. something. Look i don't give a fuck what anyone here thinks this board is 50% shill 50% crap and alos, I am drunk and should't write anything here at all, I.. ffs could't care less. Some user asked a question and I feel like helping out. Do I care if anyone of you hodls, buys, sells? No, not at all. All I am saying is i have a big position in Stellar and the IBM news was the smaller part of a two part announcement :). Believe it, or don't believe it, do what you think is right ^^. I will go to sleep now because I have to work tomorrow, if you want to be happy, buy now, wait 3 or maybe 4 days depending on timezone and look at the worth of your Lumen ^^

Well fuck me.

Have any better info?

My profits are comfy, but 3 days for what? a new skateboard?

That was all I needed to hear from user..

Leave your BTC code. If this does go up ill drop you 10%.

Typical Wallstreet investor talk:

Bitcoin, oh that's a scam!

Stellar, what's that, oh they partnered with IBM, how do I get onboard!!!!!

Haha I really don't need your money, stay safe and treat yourself to something ^^

I know there are some legit nice people on here. I hope you're one of them. I'm in the negative anyway, so holding regardless. Night, user.

Bro I hope you’re not larping

lol you fags gonna be bagholding

stellar.org/about/mandate/

Scroll down to"Lumen Distribution"

... Then look at the top left where it says "Lumens distributed"

Palm beach posted a sell alert today. Don't shoot the messenger

Take your bets~~!

proof it, i don't believe you

its a dead coin walking, barely did 2.5x and its slipping back under 2x. perfect example of the kind of coin we need less of in crypto.

That is true. They said buy up to 2 cents and that it would double. They issued their sell alert already.

I am just confirming. I am a subscriber and I would not pass along information about confidential alerts, but since they have already been leaked I will call out anyone who is trying to shill with false information. I am trying to protect people from the lies.

Prove it

I have nothing to prove to anonymous people on a message board. I am trying to help people who believe the lies. Take the information or leave it. I am a subscriber. If you ask me a question about another alert I will confirm or deny it. That is the most I will do.

hey guys -
I'm the Senior Risk Analyst from the weekend.

So things are a little loopy.
I'm guessing the price is how Bearish BTC & ETH holders are on the Alt Market , especially with manipulation from day traders.

1. Maybe stay up past Midnight PST. I hear Coindesk does their updates around then , not sure why. ( I fully expect Coindesk to have a XRP announcement tomm morning. )

2. Lumens beat out XRP on the news announcement today. Pretty sure XRP people are (understandably) pissed.

Tomorrow is XRP's big announcement day. If not they'll wait until the last day - but not sure why they would do that.

3. Lumens still has more major announcements that are as impressive - especially to Fintech people. If you had 11 dollar bills & wanted to put
money in both ... I might say Ripple ...
but Lumens has a ton of allies and these guys
are going to be the Stripe & Square of banking & personal fintech.

There's a ton of chaos in here about Ripple/Lumens/Link. I don't understand the problem with holding all 3. Just realize that Link, in terms of investors , is the dark horse and the banking industry is pretty unemotional when it comes to relationships / feel good stories.

PS: Hold to Friday , keep in mind that in some regions of the world they aren't paid as often as North America & Europe and this weekend lands on a pay day for a large portion of the world.

I am only posting this because it was already leaked. DO NOT listen to the lies.

> PS: Hold to Friday , keep in mind that in some regions of the world they aren't paid as often as North America & Europe and this weekend lands on a pay day for a large portion of the world.

Wtf are you smoking if you think people waiting for pay day are going to affect the price