You die if you work

Reached 20 Bitcoin (half of it in BTC) and finally quit my job, back to NEET life.

Who else /no job/ here

I ave 15 btc and also nojob
loving it

Next year I hope.

Congrats mate, I wish I was you. Working is fucking torture

genuine question, what do you live off of?

neet life isnt that expensive, if youre not a materialistic prick you can get away pretty long with 100k.

Im neet. my only expense is weed

all my gains are pure profit

How? I have 1 and would like to get to 5 then 10 then 20.

saved up some fiat from being a slave and sold 2 Bitcoin at 4500 Dollar each, no regrets. I got a buffer for over a year now. I hope for Bitcoin to increase over the next year before taking out another bitcoin to live off another few years.

One day people will happily take my crypto.

Nice digits.

I am hoping to quit my job early next year and go full time cryptofool

21 btc club is so 2014, its all about the 210 bitcoin lounge and 2100 bitcoin lair

I am respecting these digits but you really should think about some type of income. I assume you are still trading.

I hope to get there by next year.

I decided to retire one way or the other, I am not capable of working and am willing to die for a few years of NEET life. I hope people will see the use in crypto and will allow these years to become decades.

Maybe someday something will pop up to be a fun activity to do for money.

You live off of 1 BTC a year?

I admire your attitude. Godspeed user.

Who is this fucking guy

I plan to, for now i got a buffer of a year or 2. I hope for Bitcoin to rise during that time, but even if it halves by next year I will be fine.

At some point I realized that there is no point in selling my time anymore.

be more agressive, money becomes more and more of a joke and once the stories of us NEETs making it gets public, people will question selling their time for monotone jobs that could be automated. The next step will be Basic Income, as there is no use in being wealthy if 99% of the population starts to revolt. A price to pay to be wealthy.

I have descended today to encourage you to live a vibrant life.

do you pay taxes?

I thought I will make it but then went all in LINK, now I know nothing waiting for anymore except lonely death in next 30 years

>he's not living off government bux while 5xing his bags every month flipping icos