I just had to go through bittrex's 'enhanced verification' they made me show my ID and take a photo of my oily...

I just had to go through bittrex's 'enhanced verification' they made me show my ID and take a photo of my oily neckbearded face. I feel raped and humiliated. this is a fair warning to all you NEETs out there: avoid shittrex like the plague unless you want your basic human privacy violated as well

That's nothing they asked for 12 photos of my dick

>bittrex says i gotta verify
>wants a picture of me holding a timestamp and my id
>submit it
>they say the id wasnt clear enough, and that i should smile more next time
>t-thanks bittrex

Holy fuck, same here...but afterwards the bittrex admin mailed me "you're a pretty boy, set up a cam and jerk off for me, or you'll lose your 22 BTC".

fuck I thought I was the only one. i had to go the classic sharpie in pooper route or they threatened to mail dildos to my grandma

GOD DAMNIT WHY THE FUCK DID I PUT ANY MONEY INTO SHITTREX TO BEGIN WITH REEEEE FUCK THIS SHITTY EXCHANGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is some top-tier fud

kek

it just says
>There was an error processing your documents
>Please reload the page and submit your documents again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
and no matter what I do I cannot resubmit anything or refresh what the FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY FUCKING COINS!!!!!!!!!

Is bittrex necessary?

I have to come over to his house daily dressed up as a girl and suck him off, he said he'll open my account in a couple of months if I keep it up. His dick smells so fucking bad :(((

the bittrex team isnt even real. they have no building. nobody is reviewing your case

i remember first using Shittrex and wanted to withdraw and they needed my personal info in order for me to withdraw, fucking assholes literally had a gun to my head or my funds would be locked in their shitty exchange forever.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM EXPOSED

they asked me to put a sharpie up my ass and a timestamp. i got a call from support and they kept chanting dubs in the background and someone was yelling "reeeee!!!".

THIS.
MY MONEY IS LOCKED UP BECAUSE I WENT THERE TO BUY XLM.
THIS IS BULLSHIT

were you at least able to take your money out afterwards?

How many bags do you need until bittrex locks your wallet for profit? I'm too poor I think so I'm good.

That's nowhere near as invasive as YC's shilling tactics.

dude this isn't a joke. if i can't get my money i will literally shotgun my head apart

post your pass in the thread before you do

youre saying i am going to get my money then?

There was an error processing your documents.. got thos same response!! Reloading and refreshing but still nothing.. any1 run into this?

This belong on Veeky Forums fat people hate thread

I just verify a forex real account a month ago and they just asked me my id and a bank statement, no some selfie bs

What the fuck m8s, i want trade magic internet money not taking photos of my fucking face holding a pice of paper like an inmate

>2k+17 and crypto exchanges are bringing back penis inspection day