Obsidian (ODN)

Launching on HitBTC tomorrow wtf are you doing user!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/919933822199791616
twitter.com/AnonBabble

staking

sause bitch

Roadmap soon after

Meantime, these staking gains are wild.

You want sauce on a random house?

Waiting for HITBTC still. Its the 17th im krautland

Apparently it should happen around ODN block 70.9k

staking.

suck my dick faggot

Big if true
Saucer?

What are the chances it dips?

Do you sexually fetishize houses?

We don't use sources.

comfy with 31k staking

It likely will break at least 10k then dip back down to around 8k right at listing. Who knows beyond that, but I dont think there are many people left who are looking to dump at prices this low.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/919933822199791616

SAUCEEEE

So move odn to Hitbtc ASAP to dump at 10k?

there will be resistance from 10 to 13k b/c idiots want to get rid of their "bags", maybe i'll get some popcorn and watch that show.
on the long run it will explode, pink wojaks will tell us stories from "i sold at 10k" kek. this is bitcoin at $50.

It's going to 0

I BOUGHT AT 15K WHY WOULD WE DUMP AT 10K WTF I HATE YOU FAGGOTS

Because I didn't buy at 15k faggot, I bought this dip

Dumped that shit long time ago

IT'S FUCKING MOONING RIGHT NOW OH MY FUCKING GOD

This is a shitcoin stop buying it STOP

Oh my God FUDers BTFOed

FUDSTER BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Watching it take off. You?

STOP BUYING I NEED 10K

not even on the first or SECOND page of coinmarketcap, you guys really have given up havent you.

This coin is the next 10X coin get the fuck in!

IT'S SHOOTING UP!

Good days ahead.

Holy shit, so glad I bought the dip today. Get on the fucking moon rocket. This is still so undervalued

dumping

It's happening! Solid coin get in!

yfw this will go higher than last time

No its not faggot, calm down

just need this shitcoin to go back to 12k so i can dump these fucking bags PLEASE

But what if /ourcoin/ goes to $5

This coin is going much higher then 12k sats lmao wah i just want my money back idk what a good coin is kek

/ourcoin/ will hit $5

This coin will go to $2 within 3 weeks then $5 by christmas. Trust.

Everyone has ODN fatigue. The pump and dump group tricked people into becoming bag holders far too many times this last week. I ain't buying shit until it get's to around 15k sats.

Buy high then and stay a poorfag

>HITBTC Listing tomorrow 17.10 at 11 AM EST
>Dev team releasing product road map same day
>Surge in daily volume and price in anticipation of listing tomorrow
>Plans to merge with India Coin in Q4 2017 for market expansion
>Favorited and Endorsed by Stephen Paddock, for playing pivotal part in real-world application use in Las Vegas market
>9MM of coins scheduled to be burnt currently being staked by team for more funding for the project

Pravik is the top Node JS programmer in Bengaluru. I'm all in.

Should I get a masternode?

OH WAIT I ALREADY GOT ONE HAHAHAHA

dump dump dump

he quoted a german politician, "Ein Teil dieser Antworten würde die Bevölkerung verunsichern".
its a fucking meme, but i think you know that.

The devs will have an external audit and public ally release the results to promote transparency

OMFG

FUD - pic related.

The Select group of homers who can "Vouch" for them. Convenient

also, if you're not a retard, you will realize that this part of the conversation was pretty important for future ODN plans. Obsidian has its shit together... biz just doesn't realize it yet. - pic related

read the slack, faggot. they did a q&a today for like two hours and discussed multiple ways they could potentially reveal their addresses. they just don't give a shit about public perception right now because they are gearing up for the long haul. believe it or stay poor, idgaf

Takcoin 2.0

They're staking the 8.8 million coins that were supposed to be burned on September 30th and now tells anyone who asks that they should ask the legal team about it. If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know, enjoy bag holding faggot.

Severely undervalued atm. It's worth at least $1 as it stands. When the devs start releasing completed builds of their app the sky is the limit. Also iirc 10% of the current supply is getting burned in the coming months.

you're either an idiot who doesn't understand math, or you are trying to keep the price down. I'm not sure which. Staking those coins doesn't affect shit, and they won't burn them until they get the go ahead from the lawyer that was just hired. It's all in the slack for anyone who can pass reading comprehension 101.

Staking those coins means everyone else has a lower chance of getting rewards. Go back to continuation school nigger

staking earns 10% per year. it doesn't change shit.

This. I feel sorry for anyone falling for this

but they can hold them till they have to burn them without staking them in the meanwhile

BY STAKING THE "TO BE BURNED COINS" THEY ARE EARING AROUND 20 PERCENT A WEEK HOLDING THEM TILL THEN U BRAINLET

Right. What's the point of burning if you're just going to stake them for more rewards? What's the point of inflation if you're just taking 2/3 of it anyway? SCAM

We will overwhelm them in the end. The shills are out numbered.

:^) we will win the meme war

Who the fuck cares, them staking for a little while longer isnt going to affect shit.

>CAPS LOCK

Keep spazzing out you autist freak. ODN is going to moon with or without your fudding ass

Never seen someone so desperate for money on a sure fire win. Sad.

holy shit Veeky Forums please stop being retarded for one second and buy ODN at these ridiculously low prices while you still can

bought 100k thanks Veeky Forums

HOLY SHIT GUYS THE MARKET CAP IS 10M WHAT IS THE ISSUE. LITERAL SCAM COINS HAVE 5X THAT

Keep calm and stake on

Life without knowledge is death in disguise.

That's why knowledge of self is like life after death, apply it to your life let destiny manifest (gains)

:^)

The schemers pushing this ODN marketing, the same devs that have 66m total supply available to them from day one, will go to jail soon. The SEC is aware of this fraudulent pump and dump. This post and others are just more evidence on the fire. ,

Just an user with big dreams. Giving back to a board that gave me so much.

How many times can sage get away with the same old pump and dump scam? Worldcoin 2.0

You're funny.

What do you think about when imagining economic freedom and personal privacy?

Stay poor then, you'll be FOMO buying in at 5 dollars

damn ODN is suddenly gettin some sick memes

i see the future user and it is bright

Me too.

damn, this coin went through real good organised fud and shill.
crazy, it will shit all over the place. i'll sell as soon as i can break even and never touch it again, fucking hell.

God speed

Amerca