From zero to hero

Im tired of the political posting here all the time. Lets have a thread about people were born under harsh circumstances but didnt give up and made it to top eventually. There is hitler, stalin, and who else? Im sure history is full of "self made man" like them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCsYCnEVsv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nikita Khrushchev

Napoleon

Cyrus The Great

Justinian

refugees
merkel
cuckolding
sweden
islam

he has came back again, Justinian the Great II shall rule once again

hes basically what happens when you give a lower class white dude from queens 4 billion dollars

I wont accept Trump in this thread. I dont have anything against him but he simply doesnt fall in this category. His family was well off, he was one of the most powerful/rich man on the planet already. He just moved a few positions up.
Meanwhile may have been noble as well but he was a small time noble and worked as an artilery sergeant. He made it to the top from the bottom pretty much
Trump was the at the top all the time

It wasn't zero but Caesar was almost no one when he started

THIS. Went from peasant girl to SAINT.
Reminder that saint is the highest title you can have that isn't messiah.

Literally who

Well, that´s if you can´t reach the Literal God Level.

Sulla

Justin Barrett, leader and founder of the newly formed National Party in Ireland, for memeing purposes we often call him 'Justinian the Great'

youtube.com/watch?v=vCsYCnEVsv8

>Ireland
>Eastern Orthodox
kek

PRAISE THE UNCONQUERED SUN

Egyptians were white.

Nah, he's someone like Augustus. He just inherited a fortune and made good use of it by expanding his business empire. Sure he had to fight for the presidential position but so did all the others who came before him. In fact he had much more advantage than many other previous candidates due to his wealth.

I wouldn't want to be known to "the masses". That repulses me. And I despise "them" (as an ideological construct).

Genghis Khan did pretty well for himself. Nomad to conqueror of Asia.

Came here to post this.
>be a chieftains son
>father gets poisoned
>mother teaches you how to ride and fight
>get into bloodfeuds and get taken prisoner
>wife even gets abducted once
>manage to fuck up all his enemies
>descendants unite all the central asian nomads under one flag, manage to conquer china,persia and even make vassals out of the russians

Conan the barbarian

>tfw 275

>almost noone
The Julia family was top nobility...

You have the wrong guy

Same for Timur the Lame, was as zero as it gets

Mohammed. A humble merchant with a taste for cunny became the most revered human being in the world history.

>possibly killed his older brother at the age of ~12
Also, don't forget subutai

Time to draw out the Turkroaches
>implying there's value in being revered by a bunch of subhuman low IQ sandniggers

On topic of Turks wasnt the first ottoman sultan also some smalltime chieftain on the run from timurs?

You might be on to something.

Ertugral gazi who was the father of Osman gazi was the chieftain of a small tribe with 2000 warriors behind him.
He conquered sogut from the byzantines and Osman started the beylik officially.

Tokugawa Ieyasu

Basil I
>Basil I, called the Macedonian was a Byzantine Emperor who reigned from 867 to 886. Born a simple peasant in the Byzantine theme of Macedonia, he rose in the Imperial court, and usurped the Imperial throne from Emperor Michael III

Ivaylo of Bulgaria

>began as a poor noble (which meant that he was just a very little above average serf) who couldn't afford becoming a hussar
>joined mercenaries and quickly became their leader
>loved looting, pillaging and crushing g*rmnoids and nord*cks on daily basis
>always loyal to king during deluge in which he played very important role
>worked his way to being second most important person in command of armies and one of wealthiest people in the country, rivaling families who gathered their wealth across generations which created a lot of butthurt
>had shitload of scars
>but was still known as a relaxed, honest and humble person
>mentioned in polish anthem

Mean Ertugrul*

Cortez
>son of a military officer
>sent to the new world as high-ranking officer
>contributed 0 to development of colonies, only argued with Velacruz
>went on to conquer well-known primitive empire
>used different tribes/cities to attack each other

Pizzaro
>son of a swine herdsman
>went off to the new world as literal 0 adventurer
>was in de Balboa's expedition which discovered Pacific, helped with founding Panama
>headed into jungle with bunch of volunteers following a mere rumor
>declared war on the whole empire with just few hundred men

The "Cortez" is know, but the "Pizzaro" is new.

Elaborate please

>Cortez
>Pizzaro
American education at it again

Oh shit, sorry, just realized it
in my defense, "Cortez" is how we write it in my mother language and double letters are fucking retarded

Reminds me of Griffith

This guy almost got killed in the Tusti pogrom of 1959, fled to Uganda with his family and grew up in a refugee camp.

And during the Rwandan Civil War he spent some time in the Virunga Mountains with his guerrilla army.