Fucking jews

Cucks and jew slaves explain this.
How comes 100% of the communist leadership was jewish

>M-muh s-stormfront

Thats their only argument when confronted with reality

>implying a LOT

Munich had a sizeable Jewish population back then. Left wing secular "Jews" (Karl Marx was a self-hating Jew) rebelled against both Christian Europeans and their religious Jewish brethren, hence their support for communism. Since Ashkenazi Jewish culture put a major emphasis on education and intellectual pursuits, European Jews have tended to excell at such pursuits thus explaining how prominent they are.

several of those people aren't jews
also
>small uprising by jewish communists as part of a larger uprising
>"why are most of the leaders jews?"
that's like asking why most of the leaders in the american revolution were colonials

>Liebknecht
>Pieck
>Muller
>Eichhorn
not jews

There is no explaining for the 100% jewish leadership other than that it is a conspiracy retard

More than half of those aren't even Jewish, like Karl Liebknecht. Heck, Mehring is even an antisemite.

People also like to include political nobodies in these infographics.

Sage because you're retarded.

Jewish family

Poe

which ones?

Cause Someones uncle is a jew doesnt mean the whole family is a jew.

Unless your a nazi, then opinion discarded

>There is no explaining for the 100% jewish leadership other than that it is a conspiracy retard
how about we put occam's razor into action here
does it make more sense for the uprising to be:
>A. a worldwide jewish communist conspiracy meant to enslave hardworking german ubermensch and then the world
or
>B. a group of jews and a few non-jews with communist sympathies in a place with a sizeable jewish population got together and decided to start an uprising taking advantage of the unstable political situation

A

Is this some sort of false flag?

>Jews form mini communities in whatever society they inhabit
>their xenophobia prevents outsiders(rest of society) from understanding them
>Jew in power will help other Jews. Just like whites are inclined to help whites, blacks with blacks, and so on and so forth. Jews just manage to get away with it
Rinse-repeat

I don’t necessarily disagree with you, but occam’s Razor isn’t really an argument.

> whites are inclined to help whites

Citation needed.
From feudalism to capitalism the only thing whites did was outjewing each other to make themselves ascend on other's sweat, blood and money.

Some psychology thing that showed evidence of people being more inclined to side with someone who looks like them. Probably stems from baby/infant stages of development and being supported by the parents (who look like the baby as vice versa)
Also, easy “us VS them” mentality. If you have a society of only whites, then those whites will divide up into smaller groups.

Pasting a blue star of david next to a someone's name doesn't make them Jewish. Saged.

Fuck off shill

This. Also keep in mind that German Jews were overall very patriotic during the war and served in the military at the same rate as the general population.

How come everyone in germany was jewish?

As a jew I can confirm I hail the dark lord satan and that my sole conscious purpose in life is to exterminate the godly white race from this planet and convert it to a demonic satanic non-white mixed race communist utopia where faggotry is the norm and all must bow to Islam.

judeogermany*

Because they just are. Germany is a Jewish nation, which is why its greatest destructive leaders have all been Jews, like Adolf (((Shicklgruber))) and William (((Hohenzollern)))

>Shekelgrubber

Jews made up a substantial portion of the communist movement in Germany.

This was taught in my 20th century European history course. This stuff is only controversial to people that didn't ever study history before developing their political positions.

Jews have no sense of patriotism towards their host gentile countries so they usually became leftist communists when they became secularized.

Liebknecht was not a jew though

Why do you lie and label all people there as Jewish when all of them weren't?

I mean isn't it enough that 60-70% of them were Jews already?

Your kind truly has no temperance.

Daily reminder that:
>aliva samples were collected from 39 of Hitler's known relatives to test their DNA origins and found, though inconclusively, that Hitler may have Jewish origins. The paper reported: A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in [the Hitler] samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews ... Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population.

saliva*
fuck

This but unironically.
It was a internal squabble between communist Judeogermans rabble and Jew elite that stood behind government and control industry.

Why are G*rmans and J*ws responsible for the shittiest thing in humanity?

Who else votes to ostracize all G*rmans and J*ws

>playing both sides
CAN'T BE STOPPED
>tfw you'll never play 5d chess with your qt Jewish wife after your lodge's secret meetings
Being a goy feels so fucking bad.

I wish idiots, including media, would stop talking about haplogroups.

Daily reminder that the whole point of Nazism was to expand the borders of (((Germany))) by massacring and enslaving white Christian nations and taking their land - just as the Torah commands!

Not only did Nazi leaders have Jew names, they natively spoke a dialect closely related to Yiddish.

why do ALL judeogermans want to destroy the white race?

I am laughing my ass off

I made a pic with your post and a star of david on it. By stormfag logic, you are now officially a jew. Congratulations.

>getting drafted to serve in the army is the same thing as willingly joining to serve your country.

No

>jews control the world but can't avoid a draft
They sure are magical people.

Didn't you realize it yet? They are anime antagonists. Their power depends solely on how convenient it is for the plot.

THANK YOU
>tfw you're finally qualified to rule the filthy goyim as you always dreamed to

That is not far fetched as it like.

>The Jewish civilization considers the law most important. The law is the source of ethics. The law cannot be changed. However, the same law can be differently interpreted, which leads to ethical relativism. Similarly to the Brahmin or Hindu civilization, it is sacral, with religion playing a central role. According to Koneczny, one of the elements of Jewish civilization is a belief in the superior role of one nation or race. Communist states, despite their atheism, are also products of Jewish civilization.

>Koneczny claimed that civilizations cannot mix, and any "synthesis" of several civilizations leads to the victory of one over the other, lower moral standards, or to a state of "un-civilization."

>Koneczny did not tie civilization type to any particular race or nation. Hence, Poles could represent the Turanian type of civilization (as, according to Koneczny, did Józef Piłsudski's Poland) and Germans could represent the Jewish type. Shockingly, in his publication Hitleryzm zażydzony ('The Judaized Hitlerism') Koneczny claimed that Adolf Hitler was an example of the Jewish civilization type. On the other hand, an ethnic Jew could represent the Latin type of civilization.

>(Karl Marx was a self-hating Jew)
Karl Marx was raised Lutheran by Lutherans

>tfw you'll never be jewish

How can one man be so based?

Well he is a Pole. He can be anything. He choose to be based.

Hitler was an interqueer Jewish African-American woman with 3 balls and HIV AIDS