Guys is OMG dead. No one shills it here anymore and the all time chart shows this coin dropping hard

Guys is OMG dead. No one shills it here anymore and the all time chart shows this coin dropping hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/omisego/@solveforh/omise-omisego-ecosystem-primer
plasma.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're the ones to blame. They hyped this coin and didn't even deny the Apple bullshit. Fuck them. I sold mine a few days ago.

as always it was a handful of spammers doing most of the initial shilling, then thanks to all the latecomers who ended up holding heavy bags, they did the rest of the shilling.

most of the spammers have moved on to other shittokens like link, so expect the same pattern in another month.

Yeah, it's pretty much dead OP. You have to wait for it to be pumped up higher and shilled more so you can FOMO in. Instead of accumulating now when it's at a good pull back.

Faggot.

Buy low, sell high. Nothing changed, OMG is still a potential top 5 coin.

good luck retard

hey, dumbass, can you fucking delete this?

Sold my omg i bought at $4 for link. Will buy back with gains

i made so much fucking money with this bullshit coin...unbelievable how this pumped so fucking high on NOTHING but stupid hype. hold my bags like the fucking cucks you are.

This will be a top performing coin after btc gold.

bought in at 170k
sold at 300k
absolutely comfy

your greed is what's holding you back, always expecting more and more.
the ride is over.
learn your lesson.

embrace the hype market

Fomo newcoiners can't see more than a month into the future
Omg is a solid $100+ absolute minimum coin once it's done
Go back to buying aths

Thanks for the "despair" market signal ;)

>on nothing
What was nothing?
Thai central bank talks is nothing?
Government endorsement is nothing?
Partnership after partnership is nothing?

Most of the pump was fomo, not hyped news.

Guy who created the Jun Pepe meme way back when omg was under $4. Follow the leader boyos.

This guy ain't wrong! Get into eboost and link now and you can see what it's like to cashout after 20x (eboost) or 5x(link)..youre a bit late for link, though. Eboost though.. Buy buy buy.

is eth dead?

Here's my eBoost pepe. Fresh off the meme press.

>Get into eboost and link now
>link now

haha stfu larping faggot.

>OMG
>hold it
>realize its never going to do anything for you because you dont live in the asshole of asia
>sell before it completely bleeds out
Vitalik can only prop up these things for so long.

I PUT ALL MY MONEY ON IT...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You must missed the part where I said "youre a bit late for link, though."

Anyways, I finished up the pepe. It's perfect! Now we're ready to moon.

Buy more. I put 60% of my income into omisego. I refuse to be in a situation a year from now where I have massive regret about not buying as much as I could while it was still cheap.

I intend to get a position soonish when it shows more signs of recovery.

Nobody's shilling it because it's in the buy zone. Shilling is what you do to keep it mooning.

I really hope this FUD isn't sincere.

I honestly want my Veeky Forums family to make it. I'd love to see a world where us shitposters are literally the world 1%.

OMG is an absolutely guaranteed top 3 coin. It's not even a question. The coin is bare minimum worth $150 just based on its team, tech, goals and existing public relationships. It's the most obvious moon to ever come along in crypto unless you understood Ethereum early.

PLEASE do not fall for the FUD. I want to see green wojaks not pink.

I hold enough OMG to keep quiet about the number.

delet this

What is special about OMG that makes it a top 3 coin?

steemit.com/omisego/@solveforh/omise-omisego-ecosystem-primer

Omise

Plasma. Potential for 1 Million transactions per second.

it will pay dividends in the future like neo has gas

but it will be called "LoL"

What other people said is also true, and I could explain a ton more but i don't have much time right now so I'll cut to the chase.

Vitalik Buterin is involved, and in a significant way. More significant than all of his other advisory roles combined, and there are few of those anyway.

If you know Buterin, you know there is no other person in the world who can boost a project better, from the perspective of tech, vision, and partnerships. He is the new Bill Gates. I'm 100% certain of that.

And you'll know he's said repeatedly that the ultimate value of Ethereum is what will be built on top of it. And this upcoming OMG blockchain is going to be bonded to Ethereum itself. Research what plasma actually is as a technology and you'll understand -- Ethereum needs 2 chains. Plasma requires two chains.

All you need to believe this will moon is that history will repeat itself.

just couldnt resist could you. Just had to spill the beans.

Now a bunch of noob will buy and panic sell

do they actually know how to build that or just hoping at this point?

plasma.io/